please take out the quit function on all team events. I do not like getting stuck

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by player [23093578], Nov 5, 2017.

1. player [23093578]

player [23093578] New Member

it is frustrating when people just quit a team and not dismiss. Especially when i am a third person on the list.

Neamhain likes this.
  2. s44. Sue Pulver

s44. Sue Pulver Member

Agree the quit function of all team events should also dismiss the entire party. At least at cross server realm.

Neamhain likes this.
  3. Sucker

Sucker Member

OMG this has been spoken about since the beginning of time and its just been ignored. Literally!!! and Edward don't say its not been ignored because it really has!!

Neamhain likes this.
  4. s30.Holden Gust

s30.Holden Gust New Member

agreed!! being stranded in the middle of the night while afk sucks big time!!

Neamhain likes this.
  5. lejeuestroi [23840048]

lejeuestroi [23840048] New Member

Yep...I agree that a fast solution needs to be found...
    but i think that it's the quit Button on Top right of the screen (when already in dungeons) which is giving confusion in unexperimented players head...It's not that implicit to go in the team management and then dismiss team as there is no Warning when click on it...

There is not only one way to improve this situation...but there is only one team that can correct it...

:) Please DEV team lay us a good (even temporary) solution :D

so that everybody feel happy in this pleasant event that permit players from every server to join and help each other. ;)

Neamhain likes this.
  6. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

Edward this message especially to you:
    I asked and reported an ongoing issue about people who were not dismissing a team. That was a few months ago. Is a current problem since the game started in May. So when we can expect a solution? We are getting fed up!!!

7. Orilon

Orilon New Member

There needs to be a solution for this. Either a dismiss button next to the quit button or get rid of the quit button. On server 40 one of our high BP players was stuck in a team that wasn't dismissed so her AFK card couldn't help with the Guild Battle (the uneven BP for guild battle is constantly an issue, but that's another matter.)

Neamhain likes this.
  8. Neamhain

Neamhain Well-Known Member

I agree something needs done about that. Why don't you remove the quit button, making the dismiss function the only way to exit both team and floor?