please merge xp1eclipse or find another solution

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Sienna Avilla, Jul 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sienna Avilla

Sienna Avilla New Member

hi,could you please merge eclipse or fid another solution, on our server all the real high active people in amity. which means makes it not equal, bec noe of us in supremacy can really make dmg to any of the players in amity, we just tickle them in war and we are down in one or 2 its by them, they kill us and our goddess in a heart beat and makes it not fair. and not nice bec. we have not the chance to get much boxes so that we can grow ,and having a fair chance to fight them equaly one day. it is no real fun to go to war ,when you end up in a room with one or more of there top guns and you know you dead in one hit.i wouldn´t wonder if in the future all of supremacy ends up in amity or if some people leave thee server ,bec of it being not fair and not equal. so please could you do something about this .

2. Cakekka

Cakekka Active Member

Our Best player is number 21 in BR. Basicaly we are there to give them points and chests, not getting nothing. I have warn some Moderator about that some time ago. We are considerering not join the event anymore. Im not saying about server merge but a forced move from one Faction to another in order to balance the game or you will know from experience what will happen. 1side stop play and the other getting bored and stopping too. Its your call, try to listen your costumers, at least this time...

Cheers

3. Bonnie

Bonnie Active Member Staff Member Moderator

I spoke to you about this yesterday before you posted this and said I had passed your request on,, Devs do not look at the forums ,

4. Kaylen

Kaylen New Member

So....what would happen to the game dynamic if everyone DID leave supremacy and join Amity? Just curious. At this point there really isn't a purpose to having opposing sides when it's as unbalanced as it is.

5. Cakekka

Cakekka Active Member

They should...

player23166983 likes this.
  6. Bonnie

7. Stacy [10218313]

Stacy [10218313] Member

There is only 1 event in the game that is faction based they do not base server merges on factions it's based on total player base and currently s1 is one of the most active servers so a merge probly will not be soon

8. Sunny [27409263]

Sunny [27409263] New Member

is not only the evnt stacy. to do element you need at least 2 real high ones to be able to kill at least one mob, none of us can do element catacombs, bec we do not have those players. and maybe is only one evnt you have to fight us,but it is still not fair and we would likee to grow too,

9. Cakekka

Cakekka Active Member

So lets all move into 1 Faction and be happy forever... lol
    If theres only 1 Based Faction Event why they created the Factions instead of only Clans/Guilds. I'm sorry but your reply don't make any sense.

10. Sienna Avilla

Sienna Avilla New Member

well Stacy is wright what you say about the merge but it is asking for an merge or another solution, so that it is equal ,balanced again.and not one sided. but wouldn´t it be funny only amity on he server, and what would be he factions for if there is none in supremacy anymore because all are in amity :)

11. Bonnie

can you tell me what other faction based event there is besides war ?.

12. Kaylen

Kaylen New Member

Well if you count all the people that like to kill those that are afk and mining.....that would make 2 events. :D Seriously though, something does need to be done about balance issues in the game. I love to play but agree with the issue of Amity v.s. Supremacy on power, etc. All of us can agree that the highest levels with the most BR are all in Amity. Supremacy has lost several people due to this. People get tired of not being able to advance like others are. War isn't fun to play if you have no chance of ever leaving your graveyard. The same goes for battlegrounds. That isn't the only imbalance though. The materials and trials dungeons need to be reworked. They should progressively get harder, yet some have crazy hard mobs at lower levels and easier ones at higher levels. It seems to go in waves. Right now I have almost 7 million BR and STILL can't pass chapter 13 in armor dungeon or most of the other materials dungeons. This just doesn't make sense to me. I love playing as a Paladin but post 50, they are pretty much useless since they do not have group attack skills and don't have the attack power of duelist or mystic. The same goes for cleric. Their healing spells need to be boosted and rage cost reduced. I have played many, many games over more years than I care to admit. This game has staying power if issues are addressed. Otherwise people will burn out in about 6 months from now and move on to another one. I would hate to see that happen.

13. Cakekka

Cakekka Active Member

Bounty Quest, Falling Chests, people been killed before Bosses (counts too?). If Faction don't count for nothing why you move from 1 side to other??? And why the 2 Game Moderators (both from same Faction - Amity and same Server - 1) Are so worried defending 1 point of view (their Own) instead of be neutral and trying to help solving this? I can make a question or is against EULA too?
    Cheers

player [12908885] likes this.
  14. Bonnie

ok we mean faction v faction . we were explaining that just because there is only 1 faction v faction event its highly unlikely they they will do a merge on that basis. it does not matter we are both the same server and faction we became moderators when there was only s1..the fact we are the same faction is a 50 / 50 chance yes?.. I am getting a bit fed up of you pulling that same card Cake.

15. Artemisia

Artemisia Member Moderator

Well I was only 6.5mil and yet I have cleared level 15 of Armour, its not about br its all about build, and everyone builds differently, also try using different skills, dragons etc. Dont give up there is always a way to do stuff although seems frustrating at times.

16. Cakekka

Cakekka Active Member

You already talked to me time enough to see that its my style. Been sarcastic its part of my charm so dont get too serious. Enjoy :):p:p:p:eek:

You take me too seriously, I don't LOL

17. Sienna Avilla

Sienna Avilla New Member

bonnie there could be other solution,then just merge and i did ask either for merge or another solution, for the imbalance, but it looks like you just keep answering on merge.it is not only the event ,we can not do the element dungeon, we don´t have the high lvl´s in clan , that we would need to pass even the first mob, bec you need at least 2 top guns to pass the first mob. so none of us can do this important thing,.and we all know that everybody wants to grow in BR bec tat is what counts in pvp fights. so if some can´t do what they need of course they will go where they would able to get the help, which is here on S1 amity. :)

18. Bonnie

I keep answering on merge because it keeps being brought up.. so what do you suggest is another solution ?.. as I said to you in PM .. it is up to the Individual who goes to what Faction and you have the option to change but your loyalties lie with Supremacy .. this game doesn't work on loyalties, as in all games it's a dog eat dog world.

19. Sunny [27409263]

Sunny [27409263] New Member

well sorry if you think like this that it is an dog eats dog world, then you should play games ,where only you play and no one else plays with you. bec. clans and factions only grow with team work and if people help each other. so there is no dog eats dog thing in an muty player games, only in solo games

20. Cakekka

Cakekka Active Member

"Dogs eat Dogs World"... Honestly, I'm shocked and its not easy to be. End of talk for me...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.