Please assist. Character banned for non payment.

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by player25939487, Nov 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marufka

marufka New Member

no, i never asked for any refund and never going to pay for what wasnt requested by me.
    i was told that you can get additional bonus for recharge from 101xp and so happened.
    what player wasnt aware of is fact that it is not a gift. company will take the money back later.
    for players recharging a lot small payment would dissapear between the others...
    for someone who keeps an eye on his spenditure theft is obvious
    simple
    no other explanation needed
    as i said at the beginning my friendship with 101xp finished
    no more using services that cannot be trusted
    so this is a goodbye
    thank players for time spent together
    no apology needed, no refund, no unblocking account
    150 lvl character wasted, money and my precious time
    just fed up with bullshit given to us when any probles occur
    drain others
    not me anymore

2. player25939487

player25939487 Member

Got the answer for you all right here. Quoted directly from email.

"
    Andranik 101xp (101XP)

Dec 5, 12:19 MSK

Dear player, the ID you provided was one of few that recharged during an update and received twice the amount of currency. The extra amount had later been subtracted and since the currency on that account had already been used in-game the account got blocked. The owner of the account will have to recharge this exact amount and the account will get unblocked automatically.

With best regards, 101xp team."

This is EXTORTION. We never asked for the 2nd amount and what had left out of this conversation was AUTOMATIC payments. This was also activated without our knowledge. Got 3 emails stating 3 payments have been refused from the Xsolla system. This is why we cancelled the automatic payments when our computer flashed this information. We never agreed to automatic debts and yet here we sit typing out this complaint.

Just know that 101XP are thieves and anything that they can do they will do. We are not paying this amount and awaiting a reply from HQ about the refusal of non payment and their reconsiderations.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
  3. player25939487

player25939487 Member

Well. Dear mods....

Read and you can learn a few things. As per a previous post by myself about character being banned for non payment. Here is your answer. 101XP messed up and refuse to unblock the account until I pay more money to them. This is EXTORTION.!! Plain and simple. I ask for 1 purchase they pay 2. 3 weeks later ban the char. No communications or requests to settle the account. They Demand money to release the char. Not my fault and DONT CARE!!

Andranik 101xp (101XP)

Dec 5, 17:58 MSK

Dear player, again, what you heard in-game from other players is totally irrelevant. The sum got doubled due to malfunction and the extra amount had been subtracted from the account. The ban because of negative balance is automatic and it will not be removed.

With best regards, 101xp team.

101XP does not care about the gamers. Just wants to steal your money.

Well im off to drachenblut 2 and dragon II. german and polish european servers. Yes they also speak english... Enjoy the fruits of your labour. I am not supporting this company at all, ever again. I am not getting ripped off anymore. I know other players have been chewed up for this just because they want to be the strongest and feel recharge is the best way forward.

PS. This information is being posted on other forum sites, showing the true value they have for the customers. Good luck 101XP for future gaming. Wonder how the share holders will feel about this. ( love screenshots) CLICK!.

4. ᗩᒪᒪᎩ

ᗩᒪᒪᎩ Active Member Moderator

Well Dear Player, i been playign this for so long and never meet such issue... nor I or any player on the server i playing.
    No one complained about such issue before as much as i know :)
    Well good luck on the games you going! Have fun and enjoy Gaming!
    I am going to lock this thread from future answers since you posted all you hade to show with us :)
    Please do not start an new thread, we already understood from this thread what happened .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.