Please assist. Character banned for non payment.

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by player25939487, Nov 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. player25939487

player25939487 Member

Please release my charater from prison. I can no longer play this game due to 101XP demanding payments. It is not my Fault that your company cannot get better finacial controllers in place. I bought VIP 1 then bought VIP 2 - 1 month ago. Now 101 XP is demanding the said funds of the lowest amount of around $1.50, our currency is 6zl. Why am I being charged this 1 month later. This character is not the one that is in trouble but my other character is. Why....???? release them please. Your mistake not mine. I have done nothing wrong. Personally message me please. will not discuss this in the open.

2. player25939487

player25939487 Member

Well sent in support ticket. This is all that was given, no numbers nothing. just this screen. So cant say I haven't tried.

Attached Files:

• DG.png
      DG.png
      File size:
      108.8 KB
      Views:
  3. marufka

marufka New Member

thank you smudgesimply i'm not interested anymore. this is the end of my friendship with 101xp.
    i didnt do anything to get a debt in game
    noone will blackmail me or force to pay
    what more, now i feel that all the money i put into the game so was nothing but stolen as i cannot get access to any of my accounts without force paying

4. player25939487

player25939487 Member

If you want to close this thread go ahead. Both Maru and I have no quit. 101XP, this is not the first you have done this. We are aware of this happening to to 3 players including Maru. Who was very supportive to you and loyal. I dont blame her and feel her pain. o out of respect to maru. I also quit. goodbye. So sorry to my guildes, Iwe will miss them very much.

5. ᗩᒪᒪᎩ

ᗩᒪᒪᎩ Active Member Moderator

Dear player, this game can not force anyone to pay. You pay because you want to.
    I been player of this game for almost 2years and never heard of words like ''blackmail'' and so on.
    First of all, is not 101xp collecting but is Facebook, xsolla or accordng to your platform your playing.
    Always when you meet such issue is best to contact Support by an Ticket.

Dear PLAYER25939487, you acuze tht you been before ''black mailed by 101xp''.
    When you buy Rubies from 101xp Platform you pay to XSOLLA not 101xp.
    I have try it to contact you thru server 135 but you wouldnt answer me.
    If you give so little informations about your issue, how could i know what problems you meet?

6. player25939487

player25939487 Member

i have given all details and sent a ticket. Yes it is blackmail. clear and simple.. You cannot log in without paying more money, do you want more evidence. this i can do. Give me a minute or two. brb.

7. marufka

marufka New Member

upload_2019-11-26_20-2-17.png
    thank you for trying to contact me but here is the reason why you were unable to
    i cannot get to the game until i pay!
    no idea how, no idea why but i know that its not the first time
    players have been complaining about negative balance and now the same happened to me...
    so please try to explain how could negative balance happen without my knowledge

8. player25939487

player25939487 Member

Notice the RED circles. Again explain how this is even possible. Negative figures. Cannot log in. This is Blackmail or in very extreme case extortion. To release a 5.5 mil bp player and 4 other accounts. no no no. not on.

Attached Files:

• dg.png
      dg.png
      File size:
      438.8 KB
      Views:
  9. ᗩᒪᒪᎩ

Very well.
    Thank you for the screenshots !
    Since i never meet such issue before i will ask you both to wait few hours more and we will try to findout what happened.
    If you agree to wait, i will please you both to send me Server number, name + player ID.
    Thank you in advice!

10. player25939487

player25939487 Member

we know what has happened. We (the people) recharge a huge amount (not us cause we cant afford it- $1.50 max. poor people ehhh!!!). An event will pop up, get free currency to convince players to play and pay. They recharge more and the back dated so called free gift - will be charged accordingly some mere 2 weeks or more after the original free gift date. Thus eatting into the newer recharge amount.
    This is unacceptable. In our eyes his is fraud and not free. We questioned this with another player back on the said date of around the 4th or 5th of this month. This was confirmed to be similar to a possible gift bonus. So naturally we considered this to be a gift. Me personally thought someone gifted my wife. wishful thinking now.
    If not, then we never asked for this amount and thus being 101xp problem. They will learn 1 vital importance, fix it like many aspects of this game or suffer people walking away. I am sure people will read this and think this will never happen to them. I can assure it has happend before and believe or not that person never came back either. He was an ex military man from america on S.125 forget his nick but clearly remember this, very well indeed. Yes Faith should remember this if she was logged in at that time. Maybe first for you but the 3rd time for us to read and see and now being on the receiving end.

11. ᗩᒪᒪᎩ

I have asked you for your IDs so Support can look into the issue.
    There isnt such a thing. I pay my self and i buy it multiple times for the bonus not only me but hundred players.
    Recharge Bonus works like is supposed, according to them rabat you will recive extra some %%.
    If you pay for example the 29,99$ pack you wont recive only 2400Rubies you will recive double for example or less or more(101xp platform).
    So please again, if you agree send me your player IDs if you want to findout whats going on.
    Asking for help isnt shame, shame is when you acuze without let people help you or even try findout whats going on.

12. player25939487

player25939487 Member

i have sent all details to Support what the hell. give me 15 mins the computer is being used right now playing LOA and dragon awaken.

13. player25939487

player25939487 Member

ID: 25930686 is that okay. S.135

14. ᗩᒪᒪᎩ

Please send me the names with the server number, i will get them my self. Like : s135.ABCD...

15. player25939487

player25939487 Member

Wife just said dont even bother. you have everything you need everything is stored on your computers. Data is easily collected internally. FYI its Marufka S.95 S.125 vala rose S.135 Irma Yagu. Again I am telling quit while your ahead. we are no longer intereted. So dont even bother replying we are now ignoring more requests. Last reply to you. have a good year. We have now left.

16. ᗩᒪᒪᎩ

I hope you understand and know that i am an simple Moderator and nothign else.
    I dont store players informations.
    However, i will still ask about it :)
    Have an wonderful year as well, thanks!

17. player25939487

player25939487 Member

I will await for your reply, owing to the fact this isme you are delaing with. However, my wife is PI**ED...... You know what its like to get angry. You want to get heard. You dont want to lose anything. Me i dont give a flying ****. I say what i need and be done with. like it or leave type of person. Like or hate i dont care. Life is too short :)

✨Faith♏ and ᗩᒪᒪᎩ like this.
  18. Cacofiend

Cacofiend New Member

Negative balance only happens when a player refunds a successful payment from whatever payment system he was using. The ban is automatic.

Bejszi, ✨Faith♏ and ᗩᒪᒪᎩ like this.
  19. player25939487

player25939487 Member

we never asked for a refund. We did not dispute ANY recharge. So back off. If you don't want to listen to me. I ask you kind to ******* prove it now.

FYI, we have decided to play Dragon II polish version of dragon glory. I am also playing brackenblut 2. All of these are the same as this. so enough of your accusations. We were given a gift and now they want it back. so noway. goodbye. no more money given too 101xp. you messed up and that is final. However, we can dispute all recharges and pull all monies back quiet easily. We are NOT given the services provided and this has become a rip off company as many claims and statements before this complaint.

20. player25939487

player25939487 Member

Either you learn to apologise for your mistake and make a mendz or you all can get bent. told you, i speak as i see and say it. like it or lump it your choice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.