Player Guide

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by viper_qld, Dec 15, 2018.

1. viper_qld

viper_qld Active Member

Problem with this game is there is no player guide, there are so many features 99% of server population don`t know about and the 1% that do will not share because its what makes them powerful. The game requires player guide to create an even playing field or you will fail in player retention

prizm likes this.
  2. Tricia

Tricia Active Member Staff Member Moderator

We mod's try to do guides in future

3. superihqdaa [28267052]

superihqdaa [28267052] New Member

I think Viper is refering to "hidden" stuff in the game. Lets share some stuff then for which there isn't apparent way to get yet but are there

- Treasure hunter
    Can be accessed from "the one ring" search for "1 time reset of treasure hunter"

- Military equipment boost
    You will need Military rank. upgrade gems for this one (world boss, topaz treasury) ones you have gotten even 1 click on in and select "use"

- Promotion
    Can be accessed either from character power comperasion (avg. button at char. screen of another player), or from the "appearance" menu, you are looking for "transform in to standard/topaz god" For the first time you challenge this you may summon a boss, but i havent figured out a way to summon him anymore for the second day

That's about it for the stuff i know about. There has to be something hidden involved in leveling as low VIP's are leveling insanely fast so it cant be done just with money.

4. viper_qld

viper_qld Active Member

The Awakening and equipment enhancements. Transform topaz into a God. go into it the same way you did the first time

Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
  5. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

Main problem is that we don't have enough mods at this moment, so there is not enough ppl who would work on guides.

But all of you can help, if you decide to do some guides by yourselves (or with our help etc). It would be really major help!

6. viper_qld

viper_qld Active Member

I have posted what I know in Guides and FAQ, Also I have no desire to be a Moderator, been there done that, but I will always help out where I can

Allyisah likes this.
  7. player28565569

player28565569 New Member

I agree with the leveling I have seen many players who one day are at my same level and the other have raised 5 levels and their vip level remains unmovable so I rule out that they are burning topaz, I will take screenshots from now, example some players yesterday they were in 171 like me today they are already 175-176-177-178-179 definitely something they must be doing for level up so fast

player28588321 likes this.
  8. mikesettje

mikesettje New Member

Wonder which it is=D

9. Allyisah

Allyisah Active Member Staff Member Moderator

I'll check that out.. Thanx

10. Neamhain

Neamhain Well-Known Member

What I know about this new game:

1. events timing is INCORRECT - all events start 1 hr ahead of timing advertised
    2. both equity and rare bosses give INCORRECT LEVEL OF GEAR - not as advertised in the rewards
    3. drops are WAY too low and items are bound/locked up so one cannot gift them to guildies
    4. Arena NOT working while it says that players can fight there EACH day - can't happen if it's not opened, right??
    5. bugs affecting everything from recharge to functionality in game
    6. tons of functions NOT active yet, meaning devs forgotten to develop part of the game, or activate functions
    7. ppl get items they cannot use because functions are NOT active yet (!!!!) - see point 6
    8. EVENTS NOT WORKING - such as imperial garden and double defence
    9. some functions were active the first week of server opening only so whoever got on server after is screwed, forever, as they will not be able to complete task to activate them
    10. support IS NEVER THERE, no one replies to requests of help
    11. NO mods assigned to the game
    12. NO players' guides
    13. NO descriptions in most things, from items in shop to events, functionality parts of the game

Devs gotta be kidding here.

11. Kevs

Kevs New Member

is soo sad tbh imo is look like just take our money and dont care about players...

LadySLADJANA and Neamhain like this.
  12. အလွ

အလွ Member

how can we hep if we also still figuring things out

Neamhain likes this.
  13. Allyisah

After figuring things out. Share the knowledge. Write it down and post on forums.

LadySLADJANA and player28417052 like this.
  14. Neamhain

No sorry. Players don't pay money to write guides, it's DEVELOPERS duty to make them, add descriptions readable in full to each item (not as it is now), have the game working in all its parts/functions.
    Why events don't work, why players can't fight in arena daily as it's written in the description, why they have no readable description on items, why they get items they cannot use because functions are not activated yet?? .... and so on, including there is NO support available to paying players.

Developers expect people to be clarvoyants and predict how a function works, or that players spend money to figure it out. You gotta be kidding guys.

What needs done is FIXING all the listed above, and only developers can do that. They get the money to do it. We have a contract: they create game features for us to play upon payment of money.
    They must make those features work and write HOW we can play them in the event description.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
  15. အလွ

အလွ Member

well said

Neamhain likes this.
  16. Neamhain

Are you going to DO something about the non-working features, AND bugs, or what??

This truly beggars belief given no support is around to help either!!! The game still takes real money and nothing works, players are ALL bugged!
    Com'on people, get devs to act!!!

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
    LadySLADJANA and player28417052 like this.
  17. JayDzej

JayDzej New Member

on this screen you see he have vip5 lol ^^

18. Allyisah

What exactly would you like to see in a game guide? Just keep in mind 2 of us mods are currently moderating multiple games and a few features we dont have access too. However several high VIP players do have access to some of the features. Players providing tips ect can be quiet useful to making a player guide. We look forward in receiving players tips in the near future to help make those guides.

This thread started out as a guild and a new thread will have to be created as many went off topic.

19. player28565569

player28565569 New Member

lol Being vip does not mean you can use a feature that is unlocked when the requirements are met, even if you are vip 12, if you do not meet the requirements to unlock the function will not be done, even if you are bill gates and have all the money in the world to pay for it . is cheat you are for not see this error.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2019
  20. viper_qld

viper_qld Active Member

with 150 topaz you can collect 1400 of the materials per day, 3 items would take 6 days minimum, if the player has 1-turn infront of their name then they have completed Awakening 1st.
    You sure its locked, follow these steps
    1. Open Character
    2. Click Appearance icon (bottom right corner)
    3. Make sure equipment tab is selected, use down arrow to goto 2nd page of icons. Click on Divine Bull.
    4. Select Standard God or Super God (standard God is free)
    5. Start doing awakening 1st first stage

Sweety and Allyisah like this.