Player-Chat reporting.

Discussion in 'Help and Support' started by Allyisah, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Allyisah

Allyisah Active Member Staff Member Moderator

This thread is only for reporting any violations as per EULA and Chat rules. Any debates and off topics will be deleted.

player28565569 likes this.
  2. Tricia

Tricia Active Member Staff Member Moderator

3. Ryleight

Ryleight Member

I have not discord i report this player from server 6 BeverlyPaul guild Varlet i send one report last month and nothing happened I want an explanation because this player is wearing the appearance mechanic armor red in the event you got 8 tickes per day without recharging 13 ticket if you recharge 100 topaz per day
    1. 7 days x 8 tickets= 56
    2. 7 days x 13 tickets= 91 ---> recharging 100 topaz by 7 days
    if u recharge by 7 days can get only mechanic armor that if not bad memory it cost in the store 88 tickets so if want upgrade to red colour
    need buy paint
    2 paint cost is 1 ticket in store fr upgrade to colour red need 100 paint and the item machine red rose cost about 108 tickets if I'm not wrong
    100/2= 50 tickets

158 tickets it's something that a vip 2 can't pay so I came to the conclusion that this player is multi-accounts the ticket could be traded so I think some players on this server used this method to get their appearances, well this is my report to be thoroughly reviewed some players on this server and the same guild varlet in s6 have begun to use this appearance and after a while of the event. you can go check for yourselves.

Attached Files:

LadySLADJANA and player28565569 like this.
  4. player28565569

player28565569 New Member

I agree for me the collection rate was like that:
    2000 topaz = 50 tickets
    was very expensive get the appearance´, so im sure this player did not use money to pay it.

5. shadowchaser

shadowchaser New Member

some may use alts to collect more tickets 3 alts and 1 main x 4 drop ratio just an ideea