pb with S27 : difficult logging and no stable connection

Discussion in 'Help and support' started by player [11814635], Apr 28, 2016.

1. player [11814635]

player [11814635] Member

I'm trying to log to the S27, but it seems there is a big problem (linked to the merge?). It looks like the server is unable to handle the merge, very low connection which stop after 1 or 2 minutes ("lost connection").
    Someone else has this problem ? to be sure it's not coming from me?

2. Infini

Infini Member

not just you guys, we having same problems on S46 all the way to S54, seems like the merge caused this problem, takes 10 minutes to login then disconnect instantly

3. SNOW

SNOW New Member

i am server 25 and having same issues

4. player [12079774]

player [12079774] New Member

grrr same here in server 53...hope we get good comp... im losing lots of exp and exp bonus elixers..
    im back in game after 1.5 hr trying...i hear manny more complanes about it...
    lol im kicked out again...

Last edited: Apr 28, 2016
  5. player [11814635]

player [11814635] Member

i've even message in korean (?) for what i presume an error "22", with written in english : server offline... So it doesn't come from me ...

6. player [9108643]_1

player [9108643]_1 New Member

im server S4 , same issue, unable to log on, when i make it online all loads really slow. When im online 3 minutes i get disconected again.
    Plz fix this issue 101xp !!
    If you know about the issue plz place a message for us on the forum about whats goin on.

7. player [9108643]_1

The problem changed to not being able to logg in.
    Im really unhappy with this. Every time the game gets more lagg and the flash player plugin has a hard time to process.
    Not being able to play is starting to make me a bit dissapointing about the game.
    Whats dissapointing also , is when we get an event mostly its based on money.
    I understand the game survives this way i added money also.
    The GM should understand we got to live also but when i dont cash i cant do an event like , wheel of fortune ect ect.

Can u at least , when we ar able to play cause thats the main problem, add an free event also every now and then ?

Thank you !

8. horim

horim New Member

The ones who make the decisions about server merges should be FIRED!!!!

9. froziwozi

froziwozi New Member

Hello, since this morning , the connection of your game is very unstable. Every minute , sometimes two minutes, the connection is broken and I need to start the game again. If I give a command via one of the buttons in the game, it takes up to 20 seconds before something happens . Please do something here , a game where you have to pay for just about everything , you may do some more effort than just cash .

10. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

seems ok now im in 5 servers and not getting any lag or dc'd but ill keep an eye on it see if it happens again and sorry for the delay was really busy yesterday with you i over slept this morning lol

11. Sucker

Sucker Member

I cannot log into S49, seems this is an ongoing issue. Are there any tips to log in that we may be missing?

12. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

seems ok now sorry for late reply been a busy day thought sum1 else would responded

13. player [9108643]_1

Srry you overslept british, many people still have issues though included me.
    The game is really lagg extreem on logg in the game and change of worlds/graphics.
    Im kinda worried the game got to heavy for the server or something like that.
    I hope this will be fixed cause its really hard to play for many ppl and myself now.
    Thank you.