Party abusement at world boss

Discussion in 'Help and Support' started by superihqdaa, Dec 8, 2018.

1. superihqdaa [28267052]

superihqdaa [28267052] New Member

At world boss today, server 1, Lady Ashe joined our party to avoid getting pvped just to leave it 1% health and to get all the loot to her self. This is major flaw at should be looked into immidiatly.

Naturally i could have kicked her out right the way i saw her join and make it so she cant join without invite, well lesson learned for me there are no friendly people in the game and will allways do so in the future

VERY LAME BEHAVIOR.

EDIT: Oh yeah and ways to fix it

1) You loose "master" status if you leave a party you are in
    2) You cant leave party while at rare / world boss

Last edited: Dec 8, 2018
  2. Allyisah

Allyisah Active Member Staff Member Moderator

Ya players are starting to do this unfortunately. World boss event isn't a solo content, it is a pvp boss. However, I highly recommend grouping up for it. Its team work that helps and team work to share in the loot. Loot seems to be the big issue as rare bosses and world boss event. The loot is shared in a team setting. I do remember when Lady Ashe and I grouped up for it and it took us 40 mins working together to get it down. I rather see that kind of team work going.

3. LadyAshe™

LadyAshe™ Member

Excuse Me! Lmao when I went inside I owned the boss that time,
    I made big damage to the boss, people come in since its PVP, some other players get killed by my AOE in there so 1 player party me and I accept,
    he keep on adding party mates, making number party of 5.

Its been done mostly in game that way, they party so they don't get killed and when boss is less in HP , they leave party. I have been in that situation many times and they have done that with me?
    and further more NO RULES in game state YOU SHOULD NOT LEAVE when you are in the party!

and further even if you kick me, I would gladly accept it, I still make damage to the boss to owned it and you killed by my AOE

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
  4. Allyisah

Allyisah Active Member Staff Member Moderator

It could be a bug issue when a party leader or owner leaves party and rest party not able to loot. I'll add it to the bug report.