Paladin System

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by player26103855, Apr 9, 2018.

1. player26103855

player26103855 New Member

Is there any way this system could be reevaluated? With the amount of server merges that happen it is next to impossible to reach Arena Rank of 20 or higher for most players. This can cause players to totally be stuck and never be able to unlock the rest of the system. The user could potentially have the other levels unlocked but not be able to do so because they can not reach a Arena Rank of 20. This specific criteria is not as simple as getting more Goddess tokens to foster more as we are certainly more restricted with the more server merges and higher BP players that enter the same server. I lost 40+ Arena Rank levels on the last merge.

Neamhain likes this.
  2. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

It has been already sent to devs. I mean ALL "reach no.X in arena" requirements :)

Neamhain likes this.
  3. player25939487

player25939487 Member

sorry, I have endured a sever merge and lost 20 places. personally I dont care. It's a game, work harder and become stronger, then and only then you know you have truely become stronger. Not artifically to be given a free pass. I was rank 5 now rank 20++. It make me more determined to fight harder should I wish to continue in this game. simple accept your rank and get on with it. I am like so many other people. It's a fact and it is rather harsh but fight harder and you will live longer.

Bejszi likes this.
  4. Neamhain

Neamhain Well-Known Member

I disagree: those who started playing earlier than the last got to spend far less (in time and efforts too) to gain top positions; it was also easier for them to retain positions, as they had the advantage of having grown by the time others arrived - unless one who came last had inesaurabile funds to spend in growth.
    After many merges and lot of discussions a thread for players to suggest changes has been created. Its purpose is to better the game, gather suggestions on changes that will make it more enjoyable for more.

Therefore, this attitude "it is what it is, take it or leave it" doesn't reflect what players want and neither what they are trying to achieve with the help of mods and devs.

Healthy competition is good, but when players face walls of high BPs who prevent them from progressing, that is not healthy for the game. Why? Because we need everyone to enjoy it, else they will leave and we do need everyone - big spenders, small spenders, non-spenders - to STAY.
    Servers do not survive without enough ppl to keep them going; people stay when their efforts are rewarded.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018