Over and Out - Good Bye

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by s91.Adam Kruf, Sep 16, 2018.

1. s91.Adam Kruf

s91.Adam Kruf Active Member

Folks,

I will follow Eerie, Gingersnap and some others.

When I woke up this morning, a bit later than usual, and saw the sun outside I asked myself: Why do I run my toon across Morse and the Mirrors over and over? Why do I stay up to catch floors or flags? Why?

It is not in my nature to play half-hearted, I am an all or nothing type. And face facts: the game, in its current setup, asks for a lot of time. To get the various events and daily business done, I estimate you need at least 4 hours, spread over the day. The developpers have turned a blind eye and a deaf ear to our list of suggestions. On the contrary, the game has gotten worse in terms of time and clicks needed.

The PvP actions are not really satisfactory. I am not able to scratch an advanced player, so there is no chance to wear him/her down. In treasure, the default setting is that the strongest player wins. The most logical approach is to hop in and go afk. Not what I understand as "playing". And I will never catch up with those advanced players.

Team actions are limited, and there is no real "team play" on Morse, the Mirrors, Guild Dungeon or Relic. You can change the battle order, but that is it. In return, you have to watch battle screens you do not want to see anymore. And the result of all those battles is already determined once you started. A waste of time.

What has kept me in these last weeks is the player community. I have met many players who are very helpful and considerate. They supported me in my progress, and I have tried to give something back to other players. However, the game is so deficient even they cannot hold me back.

Over the next days, I will fade out. I intend to relive my Death Lord and my Goddess, that is something I will be able to do. But CS events, Zodiac and treasure - have fun without me. For a selected few: do enjoy a chat without Adam contributions :)

So long and all the best, Adam

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
  2. Neamhain

Neamhain Well-Known Member

Sorry to see you go Adam! It has been a pleasure to play with you darling and I have to agree on the fact that too much clicking and no positive changes of late have driven many good players - team players - to leave the game. Which is very sad!!!
    I hope things will change soon for everyone's good, game included.

alia likes this.
  3. S25 Doria Rose

S25 Doria Rose Active Member

Adam I was saddened to see this post I will miss you as I am sure many others will hope you have great success in your future endeavors and have a great life and dont forget to pop in and say hi :)

Neamhain likes this.
  4. Lady Alia

Lady Alia Active Member

very well written and agreed many leave because they cannot advance any longer or have not that much time for game. Didn't know you well but sad to see a good player leave. We have also had a few leave in serv 86 recently. good luck to you

Neamhain likes this.
  5. LeavesEyes

LeavesEyes New Member

Sad to see you go Adam. We don't know each other, only from treasure mostly, but I think you were one of the nice players in Gods/ dragons treasure, Always noticed you gave other players a chance to collect in same team or not, as well you were a good teamplayer. And tbh I really do miss that with the most players around.

But I do understand why… Thinking about it more and more lately =(
    Good luck and take care

6. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

Sad bus this things happens. Adam will leave but they will open a few new servers and everything will stay as it is. Soon my Fiesta will start once I get enough evidence to kick off. Be ready guys, some fun is coming ;) In the meantime I`m absorbing and collecting some details from players. If you think you have something to say feel free to contact me.

7. C.S.B.

C.S.B. New Member

Yet another player bites the dust and still they ignore the players :(
    I myself am just hanging on for payout from the tournament and then it is bye bye CSB too.
    Totally agree with Adam and I personally think the major killing point for me for this game was "relive" ! Sorry Devs but that was a massive F*ck up, you should have stuck to the format we already had and LIKED, new heroes and dungeons and I believe a lot of people would have stayed.
    At level 179 I can basically do next to nothing except constantly spend ! that to me is not a game just a huge con job.

When I suddenly drop out the game those who know me will now know why, have fun folks (if possible now)

8. s91.Adam Kruf

s91.Adam Kruf Active Member

Oh dang, folks, on my second day of half-hearted gaming I note I am not capable of doing this. No quiet fade out for. Seriously I am mentally not capable of doing that.

It means I will be active, a bit less than usual, until my rubies are spent or my cards run out. We are talking several weeks here.

Many thanks for your words, and apologies for my change of approach.

9. Cathmars

Cathmars New Member

Adam, I will definitely miss our chats during mirror runs. Boring as they are, riding along with you in Harley's pixel Lamborghini was one of the high points of my day. Your willingness to always give others a helping hand will be missed by a great many, I'm sure. All the best always, Dawn Bird :p

10. Camille

Camille Member

I am always late to the party...so glad you decided to hang out a while longer because Rock and I really need you to test yourself with us :D:p:cool:;) and I also like to hear you ramble on about nonsensical events like going out to a restaurant or doing the laundry...in any case I have also slowed down a bit...there is no pizzazz left to the game...boring daily events and so many players are just jumping ship or playing other games that I find I may have to follow them to get back that adrenalin rush that I miss :)

C.S.B. likes this.