Oh great, problem recharging

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Bansidhe, Dec 6, 2020.

1. Bansidhe

Bansidhe Junior Member

Bought a 750 pack from daily top up, not had any problem before, got the yes it worked Awesome button, clicked and it's not in, weird it's usually immediate, checked email, yes, got receipt
    from xolla and Paypal,

2. Bansidhe

Bansidhe Junior Member

got a reply, uploaded the recipt etc, 2nd, I think auto reply, shut down game completely, restarted, and now I have $9.99 in credit, which I cannot find out how to use to buy the flipping top up! informed them again, and no reply for over 5 hrs now, any help welcome!

3. Gretta

Gretta New Member

Same happened to me today, recharged and it's gone to my account here, but have no idea how to get it into the game..... WTH guys.

4. bloodstone

bloodstone New Member

Seems strange that this would happen. Especially since there doesnt seem to be an helpful way to use the money in account... for in game purchases. And why is this even an option? Seems rather pointless.

5. borg

borg New Member

if the money is in your normal account and not tired to a game, all you have to do is go into the shop and buy the ingot pack you want. it should apply any money you have in the account to that purchase. at least thats what its been doing with the " bonus cash " from the current 101xp event.

6. Gretta

Gretta New Member

Can you supply a link to this shop, the only one close to that is for bound ingots at a Jade dynasty.. a completely different game.

7. borg

borg New Member

hit shop in the bottom right then hit payment. select the ingot pack you want for jade goddess and go to check out. it should pull it from your funds.