Nothing changed and New things

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Svine [24472657], Jan 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Svine [24472657]

Svine [24472657] New Member

Hello all,

I'm really happy, that we have sweet moderator and she should be closer to admin/technical support. I had a good point for you. I know that everybody are angry for 50-80 full slots in backpack (Elf Potentials). And nothing to do with this. Well, okey.

I'm really happy for game interventions from Allysah side, but she can't to be judge here, without Journal/History/Log or something. She can't be everywhere. And when she come and try to make decision. She can't, because she wasn't there early. I'm not speaking about vulgar words.

Well, why I was starting to write? We are happy, that a few new things come. We are the guests here, but the business man know, that he should to do the best what he does for guests which are spending money here.

1. When you want to do something base like - Cross server in Memorial, it is better to do vote here.

Did you think about drop items? About low rate? The s1-s2-s3 had more time for drops, but okey, this is question about lucky.
    What about other servers? Will you want a slaughterhouse? Or end half people?

Today Allysah told me, that will be for players which are spending money (when I understood right).

Sorry, I gave this server a gift (through money). And I want to play here. Is it hard to get the main things. That's a point of lucky. How can we fight with the famous players?

Is it possible to create another map? Like the second Memorial grounds? Or summon more bosses?
    How can we growing up? When you will destroy this chance.

I'm not sure if this step is right. Half s4 are crying about my style of playing and what they will do, when they will never had chance?

Sorry, but but from my side. I don't see nothing possitive. This will be problem and many people stop with playing. I don't think that this is way how to rise this game here.

I'm trying to speak for everybody. But when anybody have another reason, just write the reason here :).

Thank you for you time and sorry for my grammar.

Have a good day

With regards Svine.

2. Allyisah

Allyisah Active Member Staff Member Moderator

Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
  3. Svine [24472657]

Ok, then we are waiting for the patch,... I think that is easy for technical support to do it,..

And in memorial do you mean, that will be good? You will take every server MG (own map) and merge all MG,... Where we have a bosses? This isn't good idea.

The game starting to be bored. People are higher (a few one) and everybody are waiting for long boss spawn,... It is neccesary to think in the Future. Well. When the new bosses aren't good solution maybe will be better twice time shorter spawn?

Or how they people doing in Nidia? All day are doing nothing? When we know to do something, why we need change something for worse view?

Yeah I know about my and a few next style of playing. But we don't do nothing wrong about violation of rights (EULA). I red them. This is just way of view. Because we want to raise up, we need boss too,.. I really want to give boss other players, but how? When I haven't enough?
    Sorry but when we take other view, We are now in harassment from low players too. Because I'm playing now with thinking like - don't take anything when low players are there.

The question is - what we mean low players? I'm low player too. Why I must fight in 3 vs 3 with strongest 3 players in the game. Where they are in one party? Like Ecthor, Pandemic and Silka? Do you know that when One of them is alone he can kill 8 players? And they are playing together :D. Why? Okey, the question was about the points, they need the most of them. And now? When we will merge MG ? :D :D :D

You haven't right, sorry, but I'm sure. This isn't question about PvP. Or setup all players when the enter to 2 000 000 CP everybody and play PvP ( this is PvP ). PvP isn't 2 M CP vs 5 players 500-800K CP.

You know where I'm heading. The real example is Brawler,... This is PvP and fair play,... (a little bit question about lucky - where are you spawned, if you can find people) - merge this,... no problem.

But don't take so many bosses (one MG for all servers) this is absurdity.

Regards Svine.

4. Allyisah

Here Let me Copy and paste for you
    4.2.7. to restrict the access of others to the Game or prevent others from using the Game, by means of harassment, threatening, persecution, creating uncomfortable situations, providing unwanted attention or inconvenience, or any other means;
    4.2.8. to offend other people in the Game; nor to use profanity in the Game or words that are so similar as to be confused with profanity;
    (an example of that would be the note you left on cross server king statue)

Attached Files:

5. Svine [24472657]

Sure, and do you know why? When he created something like event in his guild - he gave orders for all player to gave me downvote. Sorry, but it is normal? When the bullyed players log in they must gave me downvoting. For me it doesn't matter. A few players left. Sorry but if you are smart. You should know that I really must got a reason for this act. And for your info, this is really old thing.

I will delete now. I forgot for this a long time ago. The situation was a little bit in fire from Keisha side.

Changed now
    for: My apologize Keisha, you are the honorable person. You have my compliment.

I hope, that will be better now.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
  6. Allyisah

Svine I will ask Server 4 to stop down voting you. Ok

7. Svine [24472657]

Thank you, but I don't need such game interventions.
    When the players will be listen to him, they can. Everybody can do it what they want. When they need to listen somebody for his pleasure I have a big smile because I'm seeing a complexed players and I haven't nothing like this ;).

Thank you for care, but I'm really fine. I'm just suprice how some people think :D.

8. Allyisah

Im here to help everyone that needs my help with just about anything. No matter who they are :)

9. Kevla

Kevla New Member

I never made a event of downvoting you, maybe i said once but i never give orders, most players do it by themselves.
    They dont need me to say what to do. They have their own choice.
    And i dont bully players.
    And everything i say is fire, im happy youre not firework it would explode to soon.

forget and go on, its a game.

10. Allyisah

Thank you Svine for changing your message at the cross server king statue llxyanc.png

Svine [24472657] likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.