Not supposed to be a personal attact please delete this thread :(

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by Poetic_Justice, Jul 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

Awkward.

CM has been asked to review this, so we can just wait.

2. ᗩᒪᒪᎩ

ᗩᒪᒪᎩ Active Member Moderator

Ginger, i belive you can give a better answer then that.
    I just show you Bejzi picture, so don't use my name, again, to blame me for something :)
    Good day/night!

3. Mad Moxxi

Mad Moxxi Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

The thing is that if you accuse anyone without any evidence, then it is a violation of the rules. Also, i f you do it multiply times and still don't have any screens or any other proof than you can be muted or even banned for a long time.

We have a policy and EULA. Moreover, there are rules on the forum. If you see any violations, just make screenshots and send to mods, support or me. (However, please, remember, that CM is getting to many messages and can loose yours, not because he or she wants to, but it happens some times.)

Tricia, Bejszi and S31 Ginger Snap like this.
  4. S35 ♥ Harley Quinn ♦

S35 ♥ Harley Quinn ♦ Active Member

A few weeks back someone accused me of cheating during an event. Players really don't know what an accusation can do with someone, but that aside. I directly send a ticket to support with the printscreen of the accusation and requested an investigation in my account, so I will be totally cleared from any wrong doing. I also gave my permission to show the player who accused me of cheating, the results of the investigation. Sadly support can't help with an issue between 2 players. Thankfully there were some mods who calmed me down ..I would have left the game if they weren't there. Thinking back about this issue, I can only laugh about it and I see it as a compliment. I have probably something that player doesn't have and that are fast fingers /skills. It's amazing (and free) ! So my advice for players who think they can accuse someone without proof. Be aware that there is a real person behind the pixels (who maybe has their own battles in RL and can't use false accusations). Please be nice..that's also free to give and to receive. Wishing you all a nice weekend!

5. Horbekers

Horbekers New Member

Please don't leave HQ your the best !!!! LUV YA HEAPS !!!!

6. POET

POET Active Member

We all love Harley loads. Now can this thread please be locked or something.

S31 Ginger Snap likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.