Not supposed to be a personal attact please delete this thread :(

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by Poetic_Justice, Jul 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. POET

POET Active Member

Just wonder if honesty is the best policy in game. Seeing that people loose out when they are honest. So maybe should start lying to everyone just to further oneself in game? :rolleyes:

2. S31 Ginger Snap

S31 Ginger Snap Active Member

Being honest in person, as well as not using the many bugs, or using scripts to win pvp events like kings, kf, or war are my personal choice, I understand and accept that some people will exploit those things in order to gain a competitive advantage..or just to deny people like me bonuses from events simply because they can without consequences.

Is is the best policy, well mostly due to a combination of luck and circumstances I made it to the no 1 overall player...so I think so.

3. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

Don't mess "honesty" and "own opinion" with blaming, accusing or offending others, Ginger.

4. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

Nope Damoka. Ginger's opinion is what "honesty" is :D
    And I am sure that he knows what I am talking about.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
  5. S31 Ginger Snap

I do not believe asking people not to use whatever options they use to decimate people in events so that others on the server stand some sort of chance is offensive, if people want to assume that is an accusation that is out of my control. As everyone knows I choose not to use my bp to smash people into oblivion and I see no harm in asking others to be considerate to people other than themselves on the server.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
    Tree Witch Dot likes this.
  6. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

Well I know few ppl left because of you and your blaming already, yesterday another one so I really hope that you are happy one. Keep the good work and you will be soon almost alone.
    Assuming. Yeah. Honesty one.

[​IMG]

7. S31 Ginger Snap

Thats an out of context snippet of a conversation that cant be read publically :) do you have any screen shot proof of people leaving due to me? if not i suggest you remove that accusation as I think it breaks forum rules.

8. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

I am breaking forum rules? Seriously? You must be joking... It seems you have really weak memory, if you don't know about anyone.

I will say it once and last time: do not try to offend or accuse other players. Your SVIP10 doesn't mean that you are untouchable. Remember it, please.

9. S31 Ginger Snap

unless you have proof do not accuse me of things thanks :) and no I am not joking, you are posting an acusation without screen shot proof, as I understand it that is against the rules... I dont think any status of any kind makes anyone untouchable.....

10. S25 Doria Rose

S25 Doria Rose Active Member

I will admit I want to leave the game because your actions and for you to say you dont use your bp to smash people I would also have to disagree with that seems how you smash most in our server every day/night no matter what guild to the point I have to close the window in kings glory for others to get points

11. POET

POET Active Member

This thread was not meant to personally attack 1 person so can you please delete this thread. It was a general question i asked. about honesty being the best policy nothing less nothing more just want to hear different opinions of what people think. And as far as i can see Ginger did not mention any names so i think it unfair that you mention names here. So please delete this and dont make it personal

12. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

Here not, but in game yes. Accusing other from cheating because of more points in KG? Really? This behavior is usual for kids, but not for adult persons or players, is he a justice himself, that he judges others what they should and shouldn't do?
    No accusing of players (or mods, doesn't matter) tolerated. Mia wasn't only one targeted by him.

Thread won't be deleted, but I can lock it if you want, PJ.

13. POET

POET Active Member

What ever happens in server should be sorted there and a ticket send to you guys. not to be discussed here. Otherwise all of us players will come and put screenshots and make personal accusation here then what is the use of support and stuff if we can all just come here? And why can this not be deleted?

14. Neesh

Neesh New Member

im wanna know if ppl is killing the same player in god tresusre will be banned, this is every day.

15. Tricia

Tricia Active Member Staff Member Moderator

God treasure is pvp event, so its free kill to all player's who are doing that. There is always some players who are collecting medal's so they are killing others all the time to get medals fast as possible.

16. S31 Ginger Snap

Ok this slander has gone far enough, I ask for the community manager to review this please, post a screen shot where I told a name in any chat about cheating, having a moderator badge does not make someone immune to rules.

17. ᗩᒪᒪᎩ

ᗩᒪᒪᎩ Active Member Moderator

I will like to suggest you to scroll up to see Bejzi answwer
    Also i will repost here her picture:
    upload_2018-7-10_19-50-12.png

18. Neesh

Neesh New Member

but im meaning player A only kill player B, all time and C, d, anf E never be killed pr player A.
    this meaning is abusing to player B. this in a ll games is reason to be baner, and i wanna know if here too or not .

19. Tricia

Tricia Active Member Staff Member Moderator

It's not a reason to be banned.

20. S31 Ginger Snap

and where does that say anyone name is cheating ally? which is the accusation which is being made, now will someone please stop making unproven accusations against me.

if you read that screen shot i do not state any player name, and its is NOT a public discussion, nor is my comment in context, the rest of the conversation is handily missed out, maybe you can wonder what the rest said, we already had one player here who saw the whole conversation asking for this to be deleted.

This is turning into a witch hunt, now please follow the forum rules regarding slander, unproven accusations and bullying. thank you very much.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.