Non Official Vote

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Sam B, May 15, 2018.

?

Which compensation would be the best for Players?

Poll closed May 29, 2018.
  1. 1000 balens for every hour crashed -500 bound balens for every hour crashed for nonvip half.

50.0%
  2. any Item they want and some balens as they use to do till today

50.0%
  1. Sam B

Sam B Member

we still don´t get any compensation for last crash

2. LadyNitro

LadyNitro Registered Users

They are working on a comp please bare with us soon we know something we will let yall know thanks

3. 4evaMaiAnh

4evaMaiAnh New Member

What is the point to get balens for every hour server get crash even it happened in weekend? Would you need a billion Balens if server went down for a century?
    Compensation is fine. Players who didnt play in time when severs got crash still receive compensation. And if the comp keep going big, this game will closer to a death because of flood balens. Please know when they do a comp, its just a visible apologise.
    Asking for custom compensation is rly a greed. And i believe it will never happened.

Fouad likes this.
  4. .Lilith.

.Lilith. Active Member Moderator

Compensation has been sent.

5. Kyuss

Kyuss Member

lol and asking $200+ USD for a 5% stat boost isn't greed? asking for custom compensation is cheap compared to the price we have to pay to get anywhere in the game. I don't even have a good use for reward balens anymore...… maybe 5-8k reward balens will get me 1 yellow stat on my element seals?

6. player24640531

player24640531 New Member

The vote at the top of the page makes no sense. First it punishes people who aren't vip -- that's silly -- their vip status has nothing to do with not being able to play because of server crashes. Second, the compensation we have been getting has been awesome. Are you people kidding me? I have possibly got a complete set of armor waiting for me at level 160, I have upgrade material for level 140 and I have been able to utilize the comp packs to add BR to my character. Everyone wants balens, but these balens that are being offered are reward balens and will not be terribly effective at helping our characters. No, I love the comps we received. Further I would like there to be no reason to receive them. I would rather the devs spend their time fixing code instead of worrying about whether the comp is good enough for when they fail. Let the mods continue the comp negotiations. They are doing a great job. The best comp that we receive that no one is talking about is CSA Honor. If you don't do CSA you can still buy stuff from the CSA shop because the Devs have kindly given us over 20 THOUSAND honor. Which I have spent in its entirety and now have 7 Cap cards. So THANK YOU devs and THANK YOU mods you are doing a great job. ~ Jesus Zijat