Non existent Storm Riders: Help and support

Discussion in 'Help and support' started by King [S56] CookieJoe, Jan 27, 2017.

1. CookieJoe [11268096]

CookieJoe [11268096] Member

Non existent help and support from 101xp

With great regret and sorry
    I King S56 CookieJoe announce i am leaving game unless action is taken very soon like within 1 week! Other wise i will never returning to this 101xp site

I will be telling all others about this site 101xp.com and to avoid it!

I am leaving due to the following reasons:
    • S56 has no more active daily players, [I was the last remaining cashier/daily player]
    • I have played on the 101xp for over 1 year with the following issues still outstanding
    • Nearly 7 months of waiting for repairs
    • Nearly 7 months of waiting for fixes
    • Nearly 7 months of waiting for requests among other things from 101xp
    • We the players have offered our advice, expertise and even been patient in waiting for our requests to be added or replied to as a no, but nothing was ever done!
    Still nothing has been done! Not even a message or reply from 101xp devs!

101xp i am disgraced by your lack of effort put into your games,
    Even your lord road game which you clearly got from AMZ games site failed due to your lack of effort after a few weeks!

AMZ still have lords road running after 3+ years!
    AMZ support talk to players and reply to there requests,. even if it is a no,

I am Disgusted, Appalled, and i feel deeply sorry for those who are still remaining who are being treated in such a manner that in a normal working environment you the 101xp devs/staff all would be fired for!

101xp if you wish to continue business i suggest you look at what you are doing not how much money you make and how fast without any player input or reply's!

Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
    Penny likes this.
  2. s51.Ashanti

s51.Ashanti Member

Hello this is Ashanti,

I want to inform you that I have several tickets that have been outstanding from 1 months time to over 2 months time. I stopped recharging due to no response from support. Over 30k in gold not given, rewards upwards into the amounts of possible br boosts of 3 million or more. Items that needed used in events that can no longer be used. Support failed to respond and today I find that all tickets are closed with the Issue Solved and the tickets closed.

This game has no MODS, Devs that keep taking and not reimbursing and also closing tickets when they think you can not reverse credit card charges. "they think" .. they have a very rude awakening coming.

I can not express the disappointment I have in this money stealing, non support, non active developers. Racism's not taken care of, personal attacks and absolute failures in any type of management.

If you want full compensation then we all need to post what has happened and show screen shots of failures.

King [S56] CookieJoe likes this.
  3. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

Hi guys, I am sorry I am not a Mod for SR, so I really have no way to help you with in game issues. I do understand your frustration and anger, however, there are rules here in our forum. And I will not hesitate to remove posts the break that rules. You can find these rules here: https://forum-en.101xp.com/threads/forum-rules.1079/

Currently I have seen the following rules broken:
    3.2. Expressing the disrespect towards the Administration and threats against it is strictly prohibited.
    5.3. Creating multiple identical posts or topics in several topics or sections (crossposting) is not allowed.
    6.2. Vulgarity, obscenity, and abusive language against other Users are strictly prohibited. Screenshots and links to pages containing vulgar language are considered vulgar as well.
    6.7. Advertising other projects and/or portals, directly or indirectly, is prohibited.

I urge you all to please abide by all of these forum rules. Thank you!

4. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

ok they seeing about a merge updates thy cant install till they get the go ahead from other parties as for others i keep asking and asking for every1 my fb and skype is full of messages from players i keep sending in with no response finally got a response for you ash as for u cookie im still trying abit hard wen its only me talking in mod chat

5. LaPeste

LaPeste Member

WOW the customers are mad cos the company is doing nothing about the game and not answering inquiries about their cashing and you threat those players in the forum cos they have no answer!? this is AMAZING!

Penny likes this.
  6. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

no she aint threatening players shes pointing out the rules for the forums even if players are mad please abide by the chat rules