NO comp ???

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by player20539325, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Hartford1

Hartford1 New Member

All i see over this whole topic is how the ppl who spend money cant get compensated. How do you think the devs would feel if they couldnt cash in the money WE players paid? I am 100% sure they would have an answer if that was the case. Devs, stop thinking about how you can get more money out of us with all these bogus events and new servers, and fix the problems you have in front of you. This game has become a huge pile of feces and it isnt getting any better. I took my losses from the money i put into this game and moved on to something else. Ppl will soon realize that you will not win the battle against the devs bc no matter what, they will always win. It has been fun making friends along the way but time to find some new ones on another game. Peace!

2. Aalyiah

Aalyiah New Member

And yet another player leaving. Hmm. I wonder if 101 bothers to read their own forum? What once started as just a snowflake falling is starting to turn into an avalanche. Legend Knight went to crap so they got help from 101, well just like the first one, this one has become crap also. To many ppl with big egos upset because of whatever reason imaginable they seem to ruin the game for everyone. Great job 101. You definitely got the gold star for messing a great game up. Greed is a horrible thing and you have definitely become the definition of the word.

Sriracha and Penny like this.
  3. Kyuss

Kyuss Member

yes, devs do know the rewards, but 101xp and their support staff are not the developers. They hire/buy the game for use on their platform, from the developers, they then buy each update, which are the weekly events we have, and copy and paste it into the game. This game exists under many names, on many platforms such as Legend Knight, Dragon Rider, just to name a couple, and 101xp have shown that they really have no clue about the events they are running.

Most platforms would have a senior GM that knows the ins and outs of the game, that also handles support.....I don't post on the forums much, but I assume in this case, its Bejzsi, although I don't know if he handles support tickets.

In the case of 101xp, it seems that support staff don't want to work, they put the task on the customer to show them the information, that they can easily find themselves in their own records, such as payment history etc. By giving them your user ID number, they can also find records of your in game purchases, on any particular day. When a customer doesn't do their job for them, they deny any responsibility of wrong doing and deny the customer what they paid for.

Now the question really is........ is this what 101xp management have told them to do? Or are they just being lazy and think they can get away with it, without their superiors ever finding out? I mean, how would a customer contact their supervisor/manager with a complaint, if we have to go through support first?

Elmo Regum, Penny and Sriracha like this.
  4. Kyuss

Kyuss Member

On a happier note, today I actually did receive the ''big ticket'' rewards that I was due, from the recharging event. Although my support ticket is still unanswered, after messaging their facebook page, with my user ID, they have come through with the goods. I would like to thank whoever is in charge of their FB page, and any moderators that may have helped to push my complaint through, although there is still some in my guild that didn't receive theirs

LadyNitro and Bejszi like this.
  5. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

Just for clarification... I'm not senior GM. And I have nothing to do with support or management. I am just a mod (for Dragon Glory).
    And at last, I'm not "he" :D

Sry for OT, but I had to.

And I am glad that something started to happen, hope all will be done for happines of both sides. Really!

Sriracha likes this.
  6. MIKI

MIKI Member Moderator

I was told that they (devs) had to do this on a Individual basis and that all will be taken as soon as possible.. I am glad you have recieved compensation and that you are happy with the resuts

7. Elmo Regum

Elmo Regum New Member

Yeah, sending tickets is just a waste of time, so i decided to PM them on Facebook and ask why some people finally got the stuff from the last day of the Recharge ranking event and some (me, in instance) did not. Got a response that "i already received compensation (that pile of crap that they sent to everyone) and additional compensation is impossible". So i've got one question: why would anybody recharge, if there are no guarantees they will get the stuff they have been promised? Are we into charity for people, that like to scam us so much? :D

Kaunas, Penny and Sriracha like this.
  8. ●ᴾᴱᴾᴾᴲᴿᴹїᴻᵀ●

●ᴾᴱᴾᴾᴲᴿᴹїᴻᵀ● Active Member Moderator

I am not spending more money on this game. Aside from not receiving the rewards I paid for I have been ruthlessly harassed by a mod who is no longer a mod but she still on mission and spreading hateful lies. Really not worth my money.

Penny, Sriracha and Elmo Regum like this.
  9. Edna

Edna Member

all thr problemas & all thr $ we gave them. thy do not desevre us