NO comp ???

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by player20539325, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Kyuss

Kyuss Member

emphasing you and youre is very relevant, if you bothered to read the thread at all, considering these developers or platform runners seem to think the players are at fault here and need to show proof that the devs stuffed up

thanks for your understanding

Penny likes this.
  2. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

I know how you mean that, I just said that jumping on mods doesn't help any of both sides. That's all.
    I hope that someone from this team will help you all get what you deserve. Fingers crossed!

//EDIT: No I don't hope, I believe.

3. Kyuss

Kyuss Member

thanks, but unfortunately...many of us have tried thru support tickets before. Andranik, the dude who replies to tickets, doesn't understand the basic mechanics of any of the events...is always blaming the players for everything and I doubt he is allowed to do anything to help, even if he wanted to..... that is, if he doesn't write one sentence, then close the ticket without a reply.

Cora, Penny, Sriracha and 1 other person like this.
  4. MIKI

MIKI Member Moderator

we didnt ask you for a ss of the leader board , but we do need you to send in a ticket of the things you did not receive, so we can then give you the correct compensation. now that the main compensation has went out they will be able to work on personal compensations . so please if you haven sent in ticket do so , as they need this to check the things you are missing

5. ●ᴾᴱᴾᴾᴲᴿᴹїᴻᵀ●

●ᴾᴱᴾᴾᴲᴿᴹїᴻᵀ● Active Member Moderator

I agree with this statement 100%. Miki, you know first hand how many tickets I have sent since before Thanksgiving and instead of receiving my rewards I was treated poorly on many occasions and still waiting for the rewards I was told I would be getting.

I understand that the mods are not at fault but all support has a frontline and mods are it. It should not be so difficult to receive what is owed.

With all the issues this game has, there is never an issue with accepting my payment.

Penny likes this.
  6. Kyuss

Kyuss Member

I did send a ticket Miki, it was closed, saying compensation was sent...... my ticket was never about missing crap from daily events, the only event I mentioned in it was the recharge event..... I messaged Facebook, was told that I had to provide a ss of my leaderboard rank...... Ive been down this road before....sadly I do not expect it to end any differently than it ever does....

Penny and •SKelLyn• like this.
  7. .Lilith.

.Lilith. Active Member

So no void comp?

Should I take a ss of my facebook messenger conversation inviting my guildmate on that saturday to run a void with me then and send it in as a ticket?

Penny likes this.
  8. .Lilith.

.Lilith. Active Member

Before I forget, we also lost the attempt to play Hide and Seek. :(

Penny likes this.
  9. ᗩᒪᒪᎩ

ᗩᒪᒪᎩ Active Member Moderator

10. .Lilith.

.Lilith. Active Member

There were four unscheduled "maintenance" this last four weeks or so, all of which that made DB impossible to log in but did not disconnect any of its players still logged in. There was no possible way of knowing that the "maintenance" was occurring when many of DB's players was modifying their toons or in the middle of an attempt. Once "maintenance" was over, anything that has happened during the "maintenance" (e.g. balens spent, upgrades, attempts) were reversed.

I really hope that this maintenance (April 19) or yesterday's maintenance (April 18) really fixes these unscheduled "maintenance." It is really bugging a lot of us.

Cookies and Penny like this.
  11. .Lilith.

.Lilith. Active Member

Lol. But I swear, I may be tempted to flip a table if another one unscheduled "maintenance" happens.

Cookies, •SKelLyn• and Penny like this.
  12. Kyuss

Kyuss Member

good luck. All the scheduled maintenance is for, is to copy and paste this weeks events from the Chinese servers, to our servers. The events that the support staff have no clue about...to the point that they ask you for proof of what rewards they were offering, in their own events, if something goes wrong..... because they don't know what the hell is happening after they click the 'paste' button

Penny likes this.
  13. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

Offtopic is hidden.
    Thread is about compensation, not personal issues guys :) Thank you.

14. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

explain to me one thing... Moxx ignoring players and not solving our issues so how we can get attention? In db game all of us muted... So if mods forcing us to leave we will do that and find another game where we can spend our hardly earned money!

Penny likes this.
  15. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

You know where to find me, if you want. Come and we can have a talk :)

Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
  16. ●ᴾᴱᴾᴾᴲᴿᴹїᴻᵀ●

Allys post is not about compensation and is still visible. The maintenance did not come complete with any compensation to follow in order to rectify the situation. We are still waiting to receive what we have paid for.

Penny likes this.
  17. ●ᴾᴱᴾᴾᴲᴿᴹїᴻᵀ●

I was also contacted by a moderator asking me if I happen to have a screenshot of the rewards for recharge ranks so that they can properly compensate players who lost paid for rewards. I did not realize that we need to screenshot everything we do and spend on in this game. I am already filling up my hard drive with ss of moderator harassment on players. It is time to ask ourselves "Is this game worth spending on or even playing anymore?".

I am also missing:
    3 Adventure chests
    Balen I spent to advance in hero alter but never reflected in the ranks
    Rewards for consumption during Anniversary event
    The items I had added to discount mall bag and waiting to be purchased at end of event
    Sweet shop points ...

People who spend in game always lose every time we receive same compensation as all

18. Autumn

Autumn Member

My analysis on the Compensation we got for the unscheduled maintenance a couple days ago.

50 EXP Wine L - really??? USELESS
    400 Guild resources - Ok.. since I am a very small guild (level 4) this was helpful to me and my guild.
    250 Hero Medals - There are a few that can actually use this... but useless to me because there is absolutely nothing new in the Medal Shop. Put some new items in there and maybe it could be useful.
    40 Gemini Goddess Shards - WHO uses the Gemini Talent card???
    3 level 2 Crystal packs - ok.... Whatever. I am sure it helped some, but not me.
    1 level 2 Glyph - wow... Thanks for that. At this point a level 2 Glyph just adds something to fill up my bag.
    50 Honor Medals - now I can buy 3 Capricorn Goddess Shards when it comes back around. Woo hoo (did you see the sarcasm?)
    1 Fashion upgrade Stone - This, I have to say, is probably the best item in the compensation. But still a little lame.

What I would really like to see:

Some Mount Upgrade Stones and Wings Grooming Feathers... not 10 or 15 of them... but a substantial amount.
    Maybe a Red Engraving Stone for the Element Seals.
    Sword, Hat or Wings to go with that Flaming Breastplate that was given to us a couple compensations ago.
    Scorpio Pet Fragments... 40 of them to go with the 10 that were given to us for the event that went off line in the middle of it so we could not finish our Scorpio pet.
    Fashion Souls are always good.
    LOCKS - We can not get enough Refining locks for the weapons or the wedding rings!
    Dragon Space light is not a bad idea, also.

That is all I can think of for now.... maybe others have more ideas.

19. .Lilith.

.Lilith. Active Member

Thank you, Autumn! Finally a comprehensive analysis of why the comp rubs me the wrong way. The compensation for the third unscheduled "maintenance" is much better than the fourth one. I think a lot of people here can agree with me on that. Now if only the demon scroll boxes from the third comp were instead evol 2 gear. . .

Penny, Autumn and •SKelLyn• like this.
  20. Mrs. Noob™

Mrs. Noob™ Member

The proof for recharges is easy to get from game to account to balance and the devs can see that too + devs know which rewards are in what events so its just crazy they close the tickets.

There has never been any compensation for the balen fund either btw. Sure we got our missing balens back, 1,5 week too late so we should still be getting interest in balens for the unauthorized loan they took of us.

Penny and .Lilith. like this.