NO comp ???

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by player20539325, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Wolfy [20539325]

Wolfy [20539325] Active Member

Hi where is our compensation for lost 2 + hours of free time yesterday till waiting for unexpected maintenance? :mad::mad::mad:

2. player22674968

player22674968 Member

Yes i agree , still we lost wild loot and our time with no game 2+ hours !!

3. Wolfy [20539325]

Wolfy [20539325] Active Member

Hi , just to say thank you was nice comp and suprise 101xp , but still hope not will again those unexpected maintenance anymore just waiting now merge for s 30 already , many weeks left behinde how was voting list , you all saw what you need to saw , so act now !!

4. Edna

Edna Member

we geting a comp for yesterrday eh?

5. Lav[12936431]

Lav[12936431] Active Member

keep in mind 101xp is in Russia and the Admin is off on weekends. As for comps we do not know as of yes because they are still not back to work. Please be patient.

6. Kyuss

Kyuss Member

they realise of course, that the top 20 recharging players on each server feel lied to, and cheated out of, the 2nd anniversary recharge rewards that werent sent on the last day? I have deleted all my payment accounts, and wont be putting any back until this is sorted.

Also I think i deserve a refund of guild contribution points, and meters travelled in mystery journey, that I lost when I answered ''others'' instead of ''Dragon Blood'' for the question ''Which is the best browser game?''

Penny and •SKelLyn• like this.
  7. ●ᴾᴱᴾᴾᴲᴿᴹїᴻᵀ●

●ᴾᴱᴾᴾᴲᴿᴹїᴻᵀ● Active Member Moderator

Lots was lost! Before going to DW for Void I did 30 battles in csa and won all, I used balen in hero alter to advance my placement and then headed to DW. I did not collect my daily reward for csa because I knew I would be back to do endless sea and collect last of sweet points after void rewards completed. Before starting void rewards run I used hide and seek points to buy 3 adventure chests. System went down during void run and eventually kicked me out. When system came back all rewards and hero alter progress was lost and so were balen. I also did not have my 3 adventire chests but the points were still gone.

This outage caused more loss then any other outage I have endured since I started playing in October 2016 and I am sure there are other lost rewards I have not mentioned here.

Penny and Sriracha like this.
  8. LadyNitro

LadyNitro Registered Users

They are working on compensation just please bare with them as they try put together a compensation package , Thank you for being patient.

Sriracha and •SKelLyn• like this.
  9. .Lilith.

.Lilith. Active Member

I believe maintenance screen probably came up around 21:30 server time. I left for void at about 21:10 and started a void run at 21:15. When DB came back up, I got only 2 level 1 rune packs when a typical reward void run for me would garner 5 to 7 packs along with level glyphs drop. The void run ended at approx. 22:00, so I and the two other players with me missed approx. the last 30 min of the void run. And yes, we did cross level 30 and collected evol 2 materials, but I do not think we actually did receive them.

Furthermore, my guildmates tend to run void between 22:00-23:00 server time, so many of them lost their attempt run for that day. :(

Penny, Sriracha and Cookies like this.
  10. Aalyiah

Aalyiah New Member

I would start doing dailies earlier since this has now become a regular thing. Maybe DB will put these "maintenance" issues into our dailies as a regular event since they have become an almost weekly occurrence. We seem to benefit more from there rewards then gem2048. :mad:

Penny likes this.
  11. .Lilith.

.Lilith. Active Member

Hard to tell when they would happen. Two were sunday evenings, interrupting my guildies' DW, void, csa, and etc. One was on friday and interrupted WL and other events. The 4th one was on a saturday. It's difficult to do void, dw, etc. earlier, because many of us have work (even on weekends) and other things to do outside of DB.

Cookies, Sriracha and Penny like this.
  12. LadyNitro

please as i stated befor They are working on compensation just please bare with them as they try put together a compensation package , Thank you for being patient.

13. .Lilith.

.Lilith. Active Member

Thank you, LadyNitro.

Is it possible for evol 2 bp/scroll boxes to be included as well? Last compensation had 3 demon scroll boxes, which everyone but those under 160 (who can't use them anyway until they get to 160) already have. It's nearly as bad as the alpaca shard compensation.

14. Kyuss

Kyuss Member

ok...the dismal excuse at compensation doesnt even come close to the promised 2 x orange talent card boxes, 1 x purple talent card box, 1 x red astral box, with chance at double stat astral, and 240 fashion essence that i should of received from the recharge rank rewards in the 2nd anniversary event. And your support team refuse to answer a ticket after 72+ hours.......this is a miserable fail on the part of 101XP and the dragon blood devs. You got my money, I want what I paid for.....not worthless crap i didnt pay for

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
    Penny likes this.
  15. LadyNitro

please send a ticket with ss of where you recharged and this was what you were to get , thank you

16. Kyuss

Kyuss Member

Oh no you don't...... you expect a screen shoot of a ranking board, that resets every day, before an unscheduled maintenance????

I paid real USD to gain rank in the 2nd anniversary event. I ranked in the top 20 to achieve placement so that I would receive ORANGE TALENT CARD BOX, PURPLE TALENT CARD BOX, DOUBLE STAT RED ASTRAL BOX, LVL 9 GLYPH, 200 FASHION ESSENCE.
    This is what I paid for. What I received ás compensation' was a bunch of useless crap I have no use for.
    I want what I have paid you for!!!

I demand your devs go through YOUR payment records of the last day of that event..... for every server that was involved in the cross server ranking, and find the top 1,2,3,4,5-10, 11-20- 21-30, etc players who recharged and reimburse them with promised items that they paid for.

And if you dont know the rewards in the events you are running.....if you dont know what you are promising to people and charging them real $USD for, then that just shows the height of ignorance the developers and the gaming platform have for the people who support them. This makes me literally sick in my stomach to know what kind of cheats I have been supporting with my hard earned money over the past year

The players did not do anything wrong. You and YOUR server issues caused the problem, and YOU can fix it, in a fair way.... I don't care if it takes your team a week......the onus isn't on the players to provide a screenshot of their rank before an unscheduled maintenance...the onus is on you to deliver what was promised and paid for.

Cora, Penny and •SKelLyn• like this.
  17. sissi_cateyes

sissi_cateyes New Member

hi willows and dydouu on server 118 have the same problem, no rewards for recharge ranking of the anniversary event.
    they done a ticket but closed saying already have compensation of maintenance, witch is not even related to this.
    So what can they do ???

Penny likes this.
  18. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

Erm, just small offtopic - did you notice that mods don't own game?
    So this shouting of YOU and YOUR is a bit irelevant... She just tried to help you with that. These things can't be solved on forum as mods can't see these logs or records, so only possibility is to try support or ask a mod to help you with solving your issue... But moderator is mainly chat and forum watcher, discussion calmer, walking knowledge book etc. Not your slave, which you can scream on.

And CAN'T FIX ANYTHING.

Thank you for understanding.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
  19. MIKI

MIKI Member Moderator

Kyuss i understand your frustration and your concern the only was to solve this issue is to send in ticket of what you have lost. they are working to get this fixed and , we are also trying to help you so please be patient with us and the IT team so we can work on getting this matter handled properly

20. Kyuss

Kyuss Member

have done so Miki, they asked for screenshot, which no one has..... and then closed the ticket with no response. I know for a fact they have their own records of who recharged what, and when....calling me a liar, by asking for proof, which they have, and know I don't, is a simple insult in any country that youre from. They screw us over, then insult us when we ask politely for help.

Penny likes this.