New Spirit Swords and bosses!

Discussion in 'News' started by Edward Monkes, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Edward Monkes

Edward Monkes Administrator Community Manager

[​IMG]
    A new update went live today, on April 12th. Brand new swords, that will increase your BR and few new bosses added!

New swords
    In the Physical armor tab new weapons were added that can increase your BR, your character’s HP, defence, dodge and much more of useful skills that will help you in your battles. To activate each sword you will need 40 Spirit Stones. Please note that each Sword requires its own type of stone.

[​IMG]

Each sword can be upgraded 5 times, each new level not only increases your BR, but also activates a new skill, that can be upgraded.

Umbra’s Cache
    3 new bosses in the Umbra’s Cache: Enchanted Scarlet Temper. Enchanted Scarlet Show. Enchanted Jinty. Enchanted Scarlet Leon

[​IMG]

To summon the boss you will require 300 badges, that will be taken from the guild bank. Only the Guild’s leader can activate the summoning.

Good luck, warriors!

Play Storm Riders

2. LaPeste

LaPeste Member

@Edward Monkes the DEVs implemented the swords but never implemented the skills without those, even tho are useful , are a quarter of what they should be. We miss the second sword skills and now we have 3 more that also has no skills :(

Can you let them know and ask when they plan to add those? is kinda useless in the new dungeon cos there is no difference with or without them applied to your char cos of those skills i mentioned above.

Thanks in advance

3. Edward Monkes

Hello.
    Did you activate any of those swords? Can you, please, provide some screenshots of this issue?

4. LaPeste

LaPeste Member

5. Edward Monkes

Thank you, will report this to the dev team.

6. LaPeste

LaPeste Member

Also please let them knowthat the amount of skills do not match the max level of the game, instead of 140 we should reach 150

7. LaPeste

LaPeste Member

@Edward Monkes There are also two more issues with the new implementation

Umbra Cache, once you finished all the bosses the validations in the button to RESET the bosses is broken, it is still allowing me to reset them but of course i am not able to go into the instance again. I would not be able to RESET the boss, not until the REST time of one week is over and the whole instance is active again. I assume that i will have to activate those two bosses again when the reset is in place in one week...

There is no functionality availble to see the amount of points accumulated (Ulbra Cache Coins) as there is nowhere to exchange these points right now nowhere.

Hope this helps to face the DEVs with solid info

Cheers 2017-04-13_12-10-11.jpg

8. LaPeste

LaPeste Member

@Edward Monkes any news about any of these issues? Thank you

cheers

9. LaPeste

LaPeste Member

@Edward Monkes i wonder how much time will this take to be implemented, there is nothing new in the game right now, all the features implemeted are half working or not working at all... whats the plan here? IF there is a plan of course

cheers

10. Edward Monkes

We are considering several options, and are having a dialogue with the devs regarding those features and beyond.