New server #10 73 Easting opened

Discussion in 'War of Tanks: News' started by PoKrasote, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Performance actor

Performance actor Member

[​IMG]
    Dear players!

We are pleased to announce that today players will be given the opportunity to play on a completely new server. We invite you to S10 73 Easting server!
    Enter to the new server, create the best crew and become the rank lider. Hurry up!

Thousands of battles await you, let's play and have fun!

Play the game

See our Facebook

2. csorensen65

csorensen65 New Member

Dear Pokrasote:

It would be in the best interest if you can relay a message to the developers who has not answered my request of looking into a bug that has developed in the server S10: 73EASTING. My garage is not working like it should. For example if I try to click on my hero tank owned by Montgomery in order to upgrade it to a howitzer from a Panzerabwehrkanone 40 it does not show it in the main garage display when clicked on in the tank list on the right. It only keeps the present tank of my main character's (Kaisersouse) hero tank. And even if I click on the howitzer itself it does not come up in the main garage display either. I had asked over, and over again for them to fix this but no answer or any acknowledgment has been given to let me know. I had also sent in another ticket asking them for compensation because of the ridiculously long wait time. I had asked for Zhukov as the compensation. Please if you have any pull of any kind would you let them know that one of their players is desperately needing to upgrade? I have all of the necessary items to upgrade Montgomery's tank but with this bug still in place it will not work at all. I have also tried to add snapshot attachments to aid my complaint but for some reason it will not take a snapshot what so ever. And I have been able to do that on other sites except this one. Thank you.

Sincerely; Kaisersouse - S10: 73EASTING Server.