New Rule for CSA

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Kadalon, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Kadalon

Kadalon New Member

Can you please explain more detail about the new rule in CSA I have been running with the same team for some time I am leveling faster than the other 2 players I am lv 158 the other 2 are 122 and 140 what does this mean to our team? the new rule is not clear on how it works

2. Nathan Hall

Nathan Hall Active Member

So are we ever going to get an explanation from the CM on this? This post is almost 2 months old and there has not been a response.

3. ♠ ACE ♠

♠ ACE ♠ Active Member Moderator

As far the Top level Player in the team is the leader and he is in his group level of participation (140-159 level for example) There isn't any problem.
    But if you are in a team as top level player, but the leader is lower level from you and participate in low group like ( 60-139 for example) then you are out of your group as a player of 158lvl and that not allowed.

4. Nathan Hall

Its interesting to hear you say that Ace, since one of my guild members was banned at level 137 for being with 2 people, one was 118, the other 115. Because from how it was explained to me, the "level groups" are not the 60-139, 140-159, and 160+, they are in fact 60-79, 80-99, 100-119, 120-139, 140-159, and 160-179. Now you are saying otherwise. And oddly enough both pieces of information came from Moderators. Today I was told by a different Moderator that those same level ranges I detailed (not the 60-139 set you alluded to) are ok as long as the Captain is the higher level. As anyone can plainly see, players are NOT being given good information even from Moderators, as the information I've received now from 3 different Moderators are all different to one degree or another. This is why I asked for the CM, an employee of 101XP, not a volunteer player, to provide the correct information.

Seriously, how are players supposed to follow the game rules, when we aren't told the rules, or told incorrect information all the time? Are we supposed to guess? My guild member lost out on an entire day's worth of activities, events, gold, etc and the compensation he received was laughable. Not to mention his CSA team was hosed for his being banned. Then there was the mass dc during finals in CSA which caused several teams to be eliminated, and without any compensation for it.

So, I will ask once again, can the CM please provide the CORRECT, and official rules? Oh, and since CSA has already started and teams formed, are we to expect to have players banned mid-CSA even though the rules were never explained to the players, yet again?

No disrespect is intended to the Moderators, you can only act within the constraints of your duties. These rules should have been explained in game, like new events, etc in maintenance are, with an announcement both on the forum and in the game, with detailed and official information, not disseminated haphazardly and with different versions being told to different players.

Thanks for your attempt at assistance Ace. I hope some kind of announcement is forthcoming, and for the rules to be enforced equally.

5. ♠ ACE ♠

Yes i understand you totally no disrespect taken at all.
    We have speak with our CM and Admin about explanations and the mistaken bann that we had on CSA.All players was unbanned the ones that was by false.The explanations we get is the same that i told you above, the levels and groups.The levels of 60-79 80-99 etc can't be taken since they are not matter on the competition Finals..All players move only to 3 different level categories.Our Admin explain the rule of the CSA with details and Screenshot.
    Here is the Screenshot i hope this will help and not be confusing.
    [​IMG]

6. Nathan Hall

Right, I understand that Ace, but Merlin was banned for being 120-139, by the CM. As I, and the rest of us understood the rules, since we had to guess what they were, it was as you said, 60-139. Yet, the CM banned Merlin for not being 100-119. Therein lies the issue. Merlin and several of my other guild members have threatened to quit the game because of these kinds of issues. More and more often we as players see a lack of enforcement of the rules, or the rules being enforced arbitrarily.

As an example, I've seen multiple people using profanity in World Chat, or in CSA. I've seen people people being given a warning while other people were not warned. I've seen very few being muted. Same goes with enforcement of unallowed names. Yet some are banned or muted almost immediately. It ends up looking like a popularity contest, or there are favorites, or the more money you spend the less likely the rules apply to you.

And that is never a good thing at all. Again, no disrespect towards the Moderators, as I know they put in the reports and the screenshots. Unfortunately at that point your hands are tied. A lot of people have left the game, not because of the game mechanics, but the lack of rules enforcement, bullying and/or harassment of players which seems to be condoned as we are told its not bullying or harassment for things like a specific player making you a prisoner every day for months, or only specific people targeting you in arena, or being hit 20-30 times in Wild Loot or WoG or War of the Gods. In the over 100 online games I've played, in each and every game those things would be considered harassment, bullying and be bannable offenses. Here, I've been told by many moderators that it isn't. Anyway, that's off subject, so I apologize for the tangent.

7. ♠ ACE ♠

Yes unfortunately there is lot players that disrespect or insult other players.Without respecting game rules or other players ingame and get every chance they have to be rude when we are not online.Also there is inappropriate names that need to be renamed or banned i agree with you.We are doing our best as much we can to Help and make the game better day by day.But it's not always easy task and need pantience and time.
    The Players that was banned on CSA due the levels was unbanned as soon we got the informations that they was not braking any Rules.It was our mistake and we are apologize about that.
    Of cource there isn't any difference between a Vip Player or Non Vip Player.Or how much you spend.Every Player ingame is qual,no extra or less favors apply to him.All Rules are same for everyone without exclusions apply to someone.
    Believe me we are doing our best to deal with Players been Harassed.But as i told you most times it's not easy, if we are not getting informations or proves on accusations we got.
    We can help each other and make the game better.Im always here for any player the need my help and i will do my best for him.

8. Nathan Hall

Actually Ace, I know of several cases where certain players were not muted when they had clearly broken the rules numerous times and were not muted or banned, especially a few that broke the rules about mouthing off and attacking moderators. So unfortunately while you may be doing all you can, certain others are not doing so.

Just like it amazes me we still have nothing official from an actual employee of 101XP telling us the CSA rules after the last fiasco. And Ive been told numerous times that the incidents I outlined, and many others are not considered to be harassment by the CM. I know of 7 players who quit the game for that reason just from my guild alone, all of them VIPs who spent hundreds if not thousands of dollars.

As to not getting information or proof, I've personally sent over 2 dozen screen shots with proof and was told, "Nope, not harassment, per the CM, its a feature of the game."

9. Edward Monkes

Edward Monkes Administrator Community Manager

Several things to mention here.
    First, sadly there is no feature in the game that would track such violations automatically. We have to rely solely on player reports on this matter. Second, there were only two cases of players banned due to a violation of this rule, and those players were unbanned almost immediately.
    Basically, the more vigilant the players are the more efficiently we can deal with this problem. It is possible that in future three will be some kind of mechanic that would disallow joining teams outside of your group level but as long as it is not implemented we will require additional help from the players to deal with it.

10. Nathan Hall

Unbanned almost immediately? Try almost 24 hrs, I don't consider that almost immediately, nor did my guild member. Additionally I know that I sent in quite a few screen shots, and none of them were banned. These screen shots, totaling around a dozen before I gave up, not a single one was banned.

So while appreciate you finally responding to this thread, I would appreciate the information requested, which would be the official rules by 101xp.

Are the level groups as shown in rankings, like 60-79, 80-99, etc or are the level groups 60-139, 140-159, 160+? If the team creator is the highest level member, and thus putting the team in a higher "grouping", is it still bannable, like what happened to Merlin? Or is it only if the team creator is lower?

11. Lav[12936431]

Lav[12936431] Active Member

Mr. Arthyr.
    There were two players banned. Yes it took some time to get things straightened out and those two players unbanned but we as mods and Techs did our best to rectify the situation as quickly as we could. We do apologize for the inconvenience of your being banned but it was not personal. We are human and do make mistakes. As for the SS you sent in, I am sorry but mods are not privy to the tickets so we can only do what we are aware of. As players ourselves we always try to be fair and we do try to look out for every player there is. My Skype is dankris421 and if there is an issue send to me or any other mod that you have contact for so we can also look at it and check with the Tech people to make sure everything is being seen. Please always send ticket first then send us a number or the ss so we can assist in the best way possible. Thank you for letting us know your concerns about the ss and other issues.
    I will not comment on the group level questions as you have specifically asked that of our superiors but know it is safer to always have the highest player as the captain to avoid most issues.
    Thanks for your input.
    Lavender/ Flower Child

12. Nathan Hall

Flower Child,

First it was Merlin Verum, one of my guild members banned, not myself. And I know you and Miki were instrumental in getting him unbanned, which I appreciate. The truth is, it never would have happened if the players were notified about the rules as we should have been, and that should have been done 2 months ago by the CM, both here in the forum, as well as an update in-game, as not everyone reads the Forum.

Unfortunately, that information wasn't and still hasn't been supplied in the 2 months since the announced rules change. That is quite preposterous, and makes players feel we are nothing but wallets due to the lack of information provided on new events, rule changes, etc. That is not the job of the volunteer moderators, it requires official notification to all players, not just one or two.

So, will we be waiting another 2-3 months for the CM or a developer to actually enlighten we players on the rules or must we continue to be mushrooms and left in the dark while heaps of excuses (manure) and silence are thrown at us?

This is nothing against you, or Miki or other Mods who have been attempting to help and do so in many ways. However when you arent given the information by others, well that's when everything falls apart, as we have seen with the CSA and other things.

13. Lav[12936431]

Lav[12936431] Active Member

I give all the credit to Miki as she was on it before i was even aware of the issue. You are correct in we are volunteer positions but we also try very hard to assist players as well as our Tech and even our CM when we can. Players are important to the 101xp company and not just as Wallets as you explained. I and the other mods will do our best to get this and other issues rectified. I am sure our CM will assist as well. Thank you again for alerting us to this particular issue.

14. Nathan Hall

Flower,

I give credit where it is due, and both yourself and Miki have been instrumental in trying to deal with the issues that crop up, especially those that could have been prevented if the rules were enforced by those above you. The more I see people doing things that should be banned and they not getting banned, especially when it comes to harassment, targeting, bullying, multiple instances of being warned or told to change their not-allowed names, the more it shows us the opposite of what you've stated, that players are important. The same holds true with so many events geared towards balens as opposed to all players, and adding more and more balen events while there are SO many outstanding issues that are not addressed or fixed, such as the horrendous lag, players who's in-game marriages are messed up and have been for months, dc's in CSA (including the uncompensated mass dc in CSA's finals), etc.

So while I am sure your intentions are to be helpful as possible, and you are true to your word, it is unfortunate that from a player perspective, the opposite is true in general, especially in regards to your superior. Also, while I know you are trying to show a united front, the best way for the CM to assist in this thread would be to answer the original question posted back in October, and I re-asked as well after 2 months of silence.

I appreciate all of your efforts, and those of the other moderators, and look forward to your continued assistance and knowledge. Unfortunately I have zero faith or expectation of the question or issues ever being resolved, as some of the issues have been going on for a year or more and there seems to be no attempt to address them.

15. Edward Monkes

Edward Monkes Administrator Community Manager

The groups are as shown in rankings. Any player that is outside of the level range shown there will be considered a violator of the rule.

16. Nathan Hall

Ok, so then what the Moderators, Miki, Ace, and Flower Child told us was incorrect, including what Ace said based on what they were told? Including what Ace told everyone in response to my question in December, prior to the new CSA, which you didn't correct, and information many of us based our teams on for the current CSA. That's just lovely.