New merge issues

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Neamhain, Sep 25, 2018.

1. S.74 Geo

S.74 Geo New Member

There is a huge imbalance in the game and it is all about money. It is hard to compete with someone that does spend alot of money on the game but that is their choice. I know it hard to compete against the big BR players and I stopped trying. These merges are still frustrating it does bring out the worst and best in players.
    My guild was the number 1 Alliance guild on my server until we started merging. After this merge we are the 4th, no biggie but out of guild battle. As for events, I am done trying. Until either I raise my BR or the some bigs stop playing no sense if I can't get a hit in. The thing to remember is that most of these servers have had the time to grow big players. Many of the early (older)servers have months on the younger servers. You can't fight time.
    I am not happy with this latest merger either but it is done.

BTW, anyone else noticed that the Golden September Event is still not working or even up?

Neamhain likes this.
  2. Olathe_Rose

Olathe_Rose Member

The Golden September will be implemented starting with 29 September.

IRIS [27570386] and Bejszi like this.
  3. Neamhain

Neamhain Well-Known Member

still too many here... but yeah, could have helped :)

4. Lady Alia

Lady Alia Active Member

well I am happy with the merge regardless . There is an old saying... you can't please everyone. I won;t apologize for being happy either! good luck to all

CandelLife likes this.
  5. Neamhain

We take you are an horde. Enjoy your happiness and thanks for caring so much about others, which are not just few... you know.

6. Olathe_Rose

Olathe_Rose Member

No, me and Alia are Alliance. You should not generalize. You said earlier it was a particular case of your server only, and yet you keep speaking as in the name of everyone. Let us do not mix personal game issues with the bigger picture. Everyone has the right to complain, but let's do it on our personal behalf only.

alia likes this.
  7. Neamhain

I speak in the name of the Alliance players on my server, where we discuss these issues. As for the generalising, what, you can and others cannot? You assume, generalising, that because you play just to chat and mingle with others then everyone should do same. You assume we just moan when in fact those alike myself have paid a lot of money to play and build their characters, spending efforts and lot of time on them. We have a right to complain and voice our concerns.
    What's your problem, two weight and two measures?

PS: If you are happy as it is, then you have no reason to be on this thread which says "new merge issues".. not "opinions on other's issues with the new merge"

Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
  8. Olathe_Rose

Olathe_Rose Member

The problem is that I have no problems, so should you :)

9. Neamhain

As said: if you are happy as it is, then you have no reason to be on this thread which says "new merge issues".... not "opinions on other's issues with the new merge" :)

I hope this clarify what is been done here.

10. Olathe_Rose

Olathe_Rose Member

I am sorry for polluting your thread in this case and for expressing my opinion. I will be back when I have some complaining to do... it was not my intention to divert the beligerant tone of the thread...

11. Neamhain

You are trolling, not expressing your opinion. As said, this thread was created to discuss the ISSUES caused to players by the new merge.
    You have none, so please stop coming only to tell us we are moaners. For some of us these are serious issues. Have respect of that, if not of us!

Thanks!

Olathe_Rose likes this.
  12. S35 ♥ Harley Quinn ♦

S35 ♥ Harley Quinn ♦ Active Member

And this is a perfect example why many of this servers need multiple merges...players start quiting by the lack of fair and a good competition.

LL1[25792001] likes this.
  13. H31NR1CH

H31NR1CH Member

héhhé YEAHHH my name is quoted ;)

player23721510 likes this.
  14. Lady Alia

Lady Alia Active Member

wow really?

15. Rhoan

Rhoan Active Member

Just saying...both my toons had merges and I think they matched the server groups the wrong way. Now one has a massive horde advantage and the other has an equally massive alliance advantage...the other faction has no chance whatsoever of winning guild battle unless the dominant faction steps out.
    Guild merges are in progress on both servers so I'm going to wait and see what happens...who actually stays, particularly on the disadvantaged side.
    I think they should have merged alliance monster to horde monster though (unless I'm missing something here and the devs plan on merging both server groups together in the near future, which I am all in favour of as it's no fun when things are completely unbalanced regardless of what side you're on).
    Dragon invasion is a joke, I agree...unless you are at the computer to skip battle etc you may not even see a dragon. On one server it was over in 10 mins, on the other in 12...it's supposed to be 30.
    As for arena, I agreed to stay out and was mildly surprised to see over 15 mil players in the top 5 within an hour of server merge. I did in fact stay way down in the 400s until very late in the day on one toon; on the other I had to step in to help a friend get knight ranking. In the process I also managed to help another two players from servers that merged with us so I'll have to be satisfied with that.
    It did seem some players thought the requirement for 1st in arena was still part of the paladin system. (And I still think arena ranking requirements are ridiculous. If you're 5 mil on a server with 20 players over 10 mil there is little chance of you getting top 20, let alone 10 or 5.)

Neamhain likes this.
  16. mobriladigo

mobriladigo New Member

There is one thing you can't control and that is - people. You have to get utilized with that. You can inquire as to whether you wish, however without a doubt there is nothing out of line about organizations converging out of their own will, or individuals scaling in the field. It's called skill. It is a diversion, all things considered.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
    alia likes this.
  17. Neamhain

Thanks for sharing your view, though I don't think you have got my point :)

18. S31 Ginger Snap

S31 Ginger Snap Active Member

I feel perhpas its a little harsh to take this view, the devs were not to know that I would leave the game and the balance would be much fairer if i was still playing on the server in question, though I had tiered of being the only big alliance member some time ago, it was really the previous merge when the problem started, which was where the horde went crying for months on end how they were outnumbered by alliance to bring about a re-merge, just as most of the larger alliance players left the server.

its very worthy of note to me the horde are not on here complaining how out of balance the server is now...

but yes there is a very simple solution, merge the other server with a huge alliance bias with s25.

19. Rhoan

Rhoan Active Member

They are indeed, don't jump to conclusions. ;)

I don't like being on the massive losing side (who does?) but I also don't like being on a massive winning side because there's no sense of accomplishment.

And as regards your comment about "horde crying"...alliance does the exact same thing when they're the weaker side. It just so happens that on your server horde was the weaker faction.

I don't care what faction people are, the factions should be as close to balanced as possible.

Kyana has gone on hiatus and several guilds stayed separated so guild battle is pretty much a case of whose big guns are online at the time and how fast they hit. The city swaps between several guilds and no guild can hold for longer than a day. That's "fairer" but a lot of players don't get their points quota because battle is over too fast.

Neamhain likes this.