New events are in the game!

Discussion in 'News' started by Mad Moxxi, Apr 27, 2018.

1. Chipper

Chipper Member

I agree with that, and we have stated on several threads by several people that a great idea would be to run it in place of quiz. Even keeping at 3x a week, but making it an event that runs 2x a day would be perfect. Allow people to ONLY join once, and make the leaderboard accumulative of both times (meaning if someone got 1st on the early run and someone on the later run beat their score, the first person would be bumped down to second) and rewards can still come in the mail at 11pm server time like they are. And on the other 4 days, you can still run quiz. No one would be sad about that 3 days of quiz loss, I promise!

player23721510 likes this.
  2. Rhoan

Rhoan Active Member

I'm in favour of all events being twice a day, really. I can't afk any because I can't leave my computer connected to the internet while I'm not there most of the time, so at least one event time has to be while I'm physically at the computer.

(Guild battle twice a day would be interesting for the alchemy buff though; based on who's online when on 1 server, we'd win once and lose once in the same day. :p)

As for auto entering killing field and total war, I'd be in favour of that too. :D
    I much prefer killing field as you can get a ton of points while it's almost impossible for anyone to farm you. Total war has degenerated into a series of running the gauntlet past players with 2-10x your bp, often from the moment you step outside spawn zone. (Obviously as there is no auto function for total war, the best you could get would be participation rewards even if you did auto enter, but still better than nothing.)

Agree with Chipper on quiz, the teleport has made it completely pointless to enter. It's just become a daily mass griefing of lower vip and weaker players. Having the cs guild event then would be great and give people more of a chance.

3. player [9409472]

player [9409472] Member

I dont know if you really passed it to devs but okay....

4. Tricia

Tricia Active Member Staff Member Moderator

I can tell its been passed to the dev's.

5. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

2. All-people transfer will open on May 7 for 4 days.

So where is the new event ?

6. s.46 arcanese

s.46 arcanese Active Member

the new event is the lucky wheel event, just with a different name

7. Raiden1987

Raiden1987 New Member

When next Holiday Event ??