New "BR EVENT Rewards" - #FAIL

Discussion in 'Help and support' started by LaPeste, Nov 26, 2016.

1. LaPeste

LaPeste Member

Heya

101xp... you added a new event

[​IMG]

i dont know if i should thank you or insult you to be honest....

Instead of put this event the same day the Materials Event is up.. you put it one day after... and not only that... you also put it so it last one day AFTER the Materials Event is over... which means that this new event asks you for things that you probably not have... cos face it, who at high level upgrades something without the envent us? seriously.....

so... yeah... more of the same thing right? you just put an event.. you code it poorly, analyze and implement it even more poorly, 0 user experience oriented ... and we all come here, complain, you dont answer... life moves forward....

I honestly dont know why i keep on playing this wanna be game....

2. LightRuler

LightRuler Member

Hello LaPeste, what is your complaint exactly?

3. LaPeste

LaPeste Member

That the implementation is not working as it should, this event should start the same day and time as the Rewards Event not one day after.... it should cover the exact who days of the reward event...

Apparently the development team fixed that... so we should be ok, today it started at the same day as the Mount reward event....

cheers

4. LaPeste

LaPeste Member

[​IMG]

And this is stuck again... it should have restarted yesterday .... it did not and its time is off yet again....

@LightRuler see what i mean... i dont complain cos i have nothing better to do... i complain cos this game is so poorly coded and tested that sometimes i feel this is constant aprils fools....