Network Delay

Discussion in 'Help and Support' started by HeroFigther, Jun 4, 2019.

1. HeroFigther

HeroFigther Member

so people now I have the screen there for the network delay you picture above and below you can see my time and full line of my network. please clarify.

Attached Files:

2. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

First I would like to ask, what has signal strength indicator to do with latency or connection quality at all.
    As game server is not in your room and has not cable from it to yuor pc directly, then it was nothing in common.

It's like road. Signal (you) needs to go to server (destination). If your street is empty, it doesn't mean whole trace will be empty as well.

3. HeroFigther

HeroFigther Member

Before the server was merging, I always had good connection, but the merge is here from WB when all the people are there from our servers nothing more than falter and refresh. So I would not think that it is up to me.

Take a look at the work and fix all the bugs and problems that are mentioned in the forum and doesn't hit new events every week. you're just behind the money that comes from us players.

4. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

I think you simply don't read others. You just throw random posts across forum.

5. HeroFigther

HeroFigther Member