Need more Personal Contribution for Guild Skills

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by ⱮƐᶑƲṤѦ, Feb 26, 2018.

1. ⱮƐᶑƲṤѦ

ⱮƐᶑƲṤѦ New Member

Been talking with my guild and we all think there needs to be more events that give out personal contribution so that we can activate our guild skills. Because we not using guild skills because we never have enough to activate them all times. It would be nice to be able to level them up and use them all the time but we never have enough personal contribution to do this. I know the Ancient Tree event gives out some but is not enough either. We can do with some more. Please everyone give your opinion about this.

Penny and Sriracha like this.
  2. Xen Hexia

Xen Hexia Active Member Moderator

I agree. Usually I learn mine then activate when I can by letting them lapse for a few days and learning a new one (HP is the worst). Also would like to say it would be nice to update the guild shop as well with Black Earth fossils and spirit pearls.

Penny likes this.
  3. .Lilith.

.Lilith. Active Member Moderator

HP is totally the worst! 10 to 11k to learn, but it gets pretty sweet when maxed out at 50 and then reactivated for about 2.5k contribution. But even with the lower amount of personal contribution required for reactivation, I still haven't recovered from the huge hits I took in learning skills.

Penny likes this.
  4. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

Guild skills expiring every 2 days... this the biggest problem

Penny and a.corbrey [22809184] like this.
  5. ⱮƐᶑƲṤѦ

ⱮƐᶑƲṤѦ New Member

Yes, I agree Kaunas. I wish the guild skills would at least be good for a week before they would expire. That would give us more time to save up some personal contribution to be able to re-activate them. Then we could use them instead of having to wait to use them when we have PC.
    Is also hard to buy things in guild shop when you have to save your PC to activate guild skills all the time.
    Devs please work on solving this issue for us!

6. player [20748078]

player [20748078] New Member

they should just make the guild skills cost 3-4 times as much but make them permanent once you learn them no hassle of reactivating every x days, just learn the new skill level when its researched and move on with the rest of your game

Penny and Sam B like this.
  7. Lav[12936431]

Lav[12936431] Active Member

Thank you all for your ideas and thoughts on this and i will try my best to make sure it is looked at but the IT and hopefully Devs as well. These are all good ideas and points. this has been a sore subject for many players on many occasions. Again thanks for letting us know you ideas for making the game better.