Naito

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by embrezar [10375267], Jul 5, 2016.

1. embrezar

embrezar Member

Are we ever going to be told when Naito spawns? He doesn't spawn with level bosses. There is no event that tells players he spawns. Accidentally walk into the Treasure Palace and dang, there's a Naito, guess I should kill him and check the other Palaces, cuz I had no idea he was alive.

2. DigitalPhantom

DigitalPhantom Member

If you open the map while you're in the the answers you seek are there.

3. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

every1 should know now wen you go into treasure bring up the map then put your mouse over where it tells you u the mobs name and coords the answer is there 11am server time is the first spawn

4. DigitalPhantom

DigitalPhantom Member

You make it way to easy on them sometimes lol Ya softie :p

5. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

well sum1 has to do it or they keep coming back but then again thats a good thing i get more posts then ill cut it back abit give them hints lol

6. DigitalPhantom

DigitalPhantom Member

Yeah cause god forbid people actually read something the first time right? lol

Mira [11742284] likes this.
  7. embrezar

embrezar Member

Sure, because the information given in-game is so reliable. Magic Power drops 100% of the time in VIP9 dungeons, right? And also is available in arena exchange? Oh wait... no, neither of those are true, but that's what the game tells us. This game is filled with information gaps and misinformation, so excuse me for not trusting what the game says. Oh, by the way, Naito's information is wrong as well, for the record. It states that he only spawns on Saturday, which is completely untrue.

Also, the event times and server times don't match up. For example, the first monkey event says that it starts at 1400 and goes to 1415... the event starts at 1500 server time, and ends at 1515 server time. So before you start suggesting I'm an idiot for not reading something the first time, maybe you should consider that this game is totally banjaxed when it comes to time-related things.

8. #IamAwesome

#IamAwesome Member

what is naito? sounds like a pet name btw :D:D:D

9. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

ok they do drop all the time and in vip6
    and events they show wot ever ur time zone is my events say wen they are on in uk time

10. embrezar

embrezar Member

That's a little silly to tell the players local time for some things but not others without any indication which is local and which is server... why use local time at all when the server has its own time? For example, the monkey event uses my local time, but Naito's spawn time uses server time.

11. #IamAwesome

#IamAwesome Member

Magic power doest drop much from vip 6 instance the last one i got was a few days back......btw i was actually wondering about this so yeah devs are too busy getting laid that they dont even have 10min of their time to answer a few of players questions or suggestions.....Do enlighten me on what they have done so far that on events that is worth the time....everything is wrong ntg is accurate....and even the upgrade stones quantity has been increased no one told us anything...if i were to read and write on Chinese language i do rather play on the Chinese server which is way more reliable compared to this with their devs communicating with their players.......Soon enough ill have Alzheimer trying remember everything without any sort of guide....and sorry to say yeah some players are so damn sarcastic on providing information....if you do not wish to provide any sort of information with open heart kindly f off....We are just looking for a few good reasons to dump money into game and devs are no whr near those good reasons....so yeah im not a 10m br or 8m br player tho i might be some day but.....on what krag has asked so yeah a few things were implemented where's the rest we spend thousands and hundreds.....ok dragon pit the dungeon yeah whats the use of it if its bugged for like forever...such thing just make players unhappy....hope devs keep in mind that without players whose gonna play their games...they shud learn to keep their players happy.....

12. #IamAwesome

#IamAwesome Member

ok rage mode off back to being funny :D:D:D

13. Raven [14213801]

Raven [14213801] New Member

WOW, still no answer to the question WHEN (meaning what are the server times) that the treasure palace bosses spawn, simple question and still nothing but a sarcastic answer as far as I see.

14. embrezar

embrezar Member

He spawns at 1100, 1400, 1800, 2130, and 2300. If you don't do 24-hour time, that's 11:00AM, 2:00PM, 6:00PM, 9:30PM, and 11:00PM. There is a portal to the Treasure Palace in each major area starting with Knight's Circle; so for example, a portal is in Blossoming Tower, but not in Mountainside of Blossoming Tower. Hope this is helpful.

15. Myshka

Myshka New Member

If you go to any level in the game.. hit "M" and it will show the map of the area. On the right side go to the "Monster Section" and hover your mouse pointer on any monster or boss name in the map... It will give you brief Stats and behavior of the that monster and spawn times. All the times shown are server time.

16. CookieJoe [11268096]

CookieJoe [11268096] Member

treasure palace bosses spawn times

easy way to work it out is as follows:

30 mins after 1st level boss

30 mins before 2nd level boss

30 mins before 3rd level boss

1hr before 4th level boss

17. player [11458888]

player [11458888] New Member

and they ( Naitos) only spawn on the weekend..Sat AND Sun

18. embrezar

embrezar Member

Ah yes, fine point. I definitely forgot to mention that.

19. player [11753672]

player [11753672] Member

If you are not getting 1 Magic power from every VIP6 Sword Orb dungeon you need to submit a ticket to support because I get mine every day without fail. That is the fastest way to get any response from Tech Support these forums are meant for players to discuss the game Tech Support does not read every post here to see what needs to be fixed, however if you have a tech support issue perhaps you should be posting it in the Technical Support section of the forums not the general discussion section.