Mysterious Stripe

Discussion in 'Guide Base' started by Meta Butik, Jul 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meta Butik

Meta Butik New Member

Hello Everyone this guide is to describe the Mysterious Stripe from Fam Expedition

The Mysterious Stripe is available for players 160+ through Fam Expedition. Once you are ready, start with your newly available icon to open the Mysterious Stripe interface.
    upload_2018-7-25_17-42-53.png

There are two different kinds of Mysterious Stripe- the ATK and the DEF which each have random stats upon appearance that you can refine to increase and also unlock bonus stats.
    upload_2018-7-25_17-47-47.png

Your extra stripes you gather through your adventures, you can Decompose for Washing Stones of the corresponding color.
    upload_2018-7-25_17-51-29.png

To improve your Mysterious Stripe, you will need to refine it by Washing. During refining, the hidden stats probably will be activated, which will benefit all hero's in your team. However, the hidden stats once have appeared, cannot be increased.

upload_2018-7-25_18-16-35.png

Now, please bear with me, as this is a new event; I cannot say for certain about the Refining, Recasting, and Awakening tabs just yet. But I will be working on it everyday until I am able to further update this guide to fully explain these other options. So please check back or just keep an eye on this thread for updates.
    Have a great day Adventurers, and I will see you on the battlefield!

camSS likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.