My progress is lost, how do i create a ticket?

Discussion in 'Help and Support' started by hardworkerworking4life, Jul 13, 2017.

1. hardworkerworking4life [22885353]

hardworkerworking4life [22885353] New Member

So this morning i tried logging in to my acccount with several attempts only to be told it wasnt my correct mail/password. I finally did a password reset, logged in and then I see my progress is gone!!

So now I am in the middle of making a ticket and apparently there is some info i need to put in but i have no idea what they want me to put in this blank. Can someone please help me, I know it may not seem like much even though i was only a lvl 36, however my time was put into this game, thanks <3

*For those who do not know it says Nick for where the blank space is
    [​IMG]

2. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

ok where did you have ur account fb or the portal

nick is ur toon name u made in that server

3. shellback

shellback New Member

I am having same problem. Game reset on me and I lost everything.

4. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

where did you facebook or portal and when u say it reset you try it on same platform you started with or changed it like from facebook to portal

5. shellback

shellback New Member

I have played on fb I think what happened was this morning when I went to log in it ask for nickname I put in my nickname and it said taken. I thought maybe I had capitalized the name instead of using a lower case first letter and boom it started me with a level 1 . So my orginal account with the lowercase letter can't be accessed by me since it doesn't give you a choice when you log on.

6. Pr0jectAlic3

Pr0jectAlic3 New Member

Mine is gone today as well....I was a level 41 and all of a sudden today all of my progress is 100% gone

I forgot to mention that this happened to me today on War of Tanks

player [23107910] likes this.
  7. player [23107910]

player [23107910] New Member

i have also lost all of my progress i was Lv39,,refreshd the game to see i was back at Lv1

8. Metan3x

Metan3x New Member

I know the fellings. I Lost all my progress from StormRiders.... Lvl 86 Vip7... Ty team for deleting all my stuff

9. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

some ppl have more than 1 facebook could be loged into another 1 if thats not the case try logging into ur facebook then go to the game if you using portal then clicking on join with facebook make sure its the right facebook or login with ur email address and password it should work if not please put in a support ticket and our staff will help
    1 last thought you didnt play on facebook then change to the portal for the first time we have had a few players saying they got asked to make a new toon up in the server they was in on facebook

10. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

this i can help you with what server and what name was you in on storm riders

11. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

hi you say refreshed ur browser and ur account got deleted what platform was you on and was it facebook or the portal if u remember the name and server you was on aswell

12. Metan3x

Metan3x New Member

Man i was a Ash at server s.41 Kamadeva with 824$ dollars wasted in it... And all the progess is deleted completely.... I even asked and talked with the support team... They don't give a fck. They just say that is impossible to loose everything. and now they dont answer me anymore....

So i have something for every player on this game... Stop wasting money in it. The creators just want your money and when they want they delete your stuff.

13. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

ok cool let me check

just checked no name on s41 with that name wot guild was u with

14. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

ok metan3x this your game name its still there so its not been lost u changed ur password or anything from it or u try to move from fb to the portal or anything like that