Mutual Wishes from heavy hitters and not-yet-so-heavy hitters

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by s91.Adam Kruf, Feb 27, 2019.

1. s91.Adam Kruf

s91.Adam Kruf Active Member

Dear all,

it seems that game development and updates have again come to a standstill. It also seems that we will not get new servers, meaning few or no new players to join. We are, in fact, a "closed community". Further progress and development is therefore at present limited to interactions between us.

The idea is to improve our interactions, so that we all benefit as much as as possible. This will of course be a compromise. The first step is to gather information on what we want, the second step is to put this information into practice. So, please add below what you would like to have as support from other players. Please also add what behaviour you particularly dislike. Be reasonable, heavy hitters will not stop hitting you over and over again in floors or flags. To allow better consideration, please indicate your BP as well.

I'll start with my wish list:
    • respect the timing of events (dragons, glory, guild battle, zodiac, Dragon City Hegemony, ...)
    • stop sneaking up in treasure on team mates, in particular in God's Treasure
    Adam Kruf (proud to have reached 28 Mill and slowly moving into the heavy hitter category)

here is the list of all Guides:
    https://forum-en.101xp.com/threads/list-of-all-guides.62914/
    and here are the suggestions from players concerning game development:
    https://forum-en.101xp.com/threads/suggestion-from-players.62494/page-12

2. Mad Moxxi

Mad Moxxi Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

That's a really nice post.
    We are sending all the suggestions to the developers, we also hope that they will take them in account.
    Thank you for playing Dragon Glory and loving it so much.)

3. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

Would be nice to get link for this "wishlist" to game. As not many players go here :(
    But great idea Adam :)

4. CandelLife

CandelLife Active Member

What do you mean "we will not get new servers"? Are they ending support for the game?

5. s91.Adam Kruf

s91.Adam Kruf Active Member

I have no information on that Candel. All I note is that the last server opened months ago. From that I conclude that there are no plans to massively recruit new players.

CandelLife likes this.
  6. Rhoan

Rhoan Active Member

There were complaints before that servers a week or so old were losing members because 101xp was starting new servers twice a week, and then once a week. Opening servers at a slower rate is supposed to help gain population so a server merge isn't needed so early.

CandelLife likes this.
  7. CandelLife

CandelLife Active Member

I hope that works.

8. Nutcase

Nutcase New Member

Hi Adam, and all readers,

(Nutcase is a 4.75 non VIP on s123)

I thought a bit about your question before answering. Originally, I told you in a talk that we "smaller" players, need "HELP". But let me try to clarify a couple of things.

First of all - this game is one big community. Of course, we all "live" in our own seperate servers, but larger than that in the cross-server worlds, we meet eachother as well. That should mean, in my humble opinion, that we all show some "community spirit". That can mean a lot of things, of course. Some examples, maybe.
    • Stronger players (usually) have more experience. We "kids" can benefit from that. Please, stronger players, answer us when we ask questions. You will be praised and loved.
    • Some parts of the game are war, plain and simple. So we fight and die. Some more than others, but hey - that's the game. Some parts of the game require strategy more than all out mayhem. Teach us little ones how we can help you achieve victory.
    • In Dragon Treasure, we all want to get medals. Personally, I don't really mind dying a lot - you taught me that dying is a chance at resurrection after all. But one death doesn't feel like the other. Retaliation on smaller players just because you were targeted multiple times isn't cool.
    • I fully agree with one of your mentioned items. Players should dismiss teams and not leave their helpers stranded. How can we expect people to want to help us, if we get them stranded ? But maybe a little game tweak could resolve this too... How about making sure that hitting "Quit team" or the big "Quit" button automatically dissolves the team ? Can't be such a big programming issue, surely ?
    • And last but not least (at this point in time): We smaller people need your big guns in Cross Server Teams. Think Morse Mount, Twilight, and Mirror runs. We need you to get through, plain and simple. But you benefit too - you get friendship points (both in the game, and with us smaller people). So don't get mad if YOU forget to turn off your points and a smaller person takes you along for the ride and ends up not getting further than floor 14 in Morse. They need to grow, as you once did.
    There's my two cents worth, for the time being.

Yours sincerely,

Nutcase, esq.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2019
    Rhoan, CandelLife and Bejszi like this.
  9. CandelLife

CandelLife Active Member

When learning new dragomon skills, IT WOULD BE GREAT if it warned you that learning a skill made you go lower instead of higher.

10. Orilon

Orilon New Member

I agree with the fixing the Dismiss/quit issue. Several of the high BP people in my guild keep complaining about being stranded in Dungeons by people who quit instead of Dismissing. Usually tends to happen right before Guild Battle, so there are concerns that it is being done on purpose by guild moles.

This one is my own personal want, I'm not sure if anyone else may want it. If possible, add Venus Blessing to the possible Auto List. My spouse is never on when I am, and I am never on when my spouse is. I keep missing him when I get on.