Mute duration and mute reason

Discussion in 'Help and Support' started by Kris Dante, May 31, 2017.

1. Kris Dante

Kris Dante Administrator Community Manager

In this thread you can ask why you've been muted and for how long. Don't forget to mention your nickname and server.

2. Kogor

Kogor New Member

S.16 DEATH_AWAITS_YOU ban for 8878h not clear for what and why for so long

3. Edward Monkes

Edward Monkes Administrator Community Manager

Your character will be muted until 2017-09-24.

4. Kogor

Kogor New Member

ty edward and what for coz really not seen even ss

5. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

kogor u can pm edward requesting to see the ss of it
    just like im trying to request to see the ss's and complaints against me
    for losing the modship in dragon glory
    and the players losing 1 of the best mods this game has apart from daisy hes up there aswell lol
    what i can tell so far is i lost it becuz i talk to the players and joke with them joking and talking is not allowed

Penny likes this.
  6. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

7. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

i want to see the reason why the ban and it better be a good 1

Penny likes this.
  8. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

Still waiting on a reply on the reason for this a years ban for doing nothing lol

[​IMG]

Penny likes this.
  9. Zyvah

Zyvah New Member

Just saying the duration of the mute is way too long for first offence. 2 or 3 days maybe a week would be enough !!! we are losing great players because of that :(

10. cobra007_4you

cobra007_4you Member

... we pay 4 what ? ... we can find another game and pay there .. so ? what we do ? ... RESOLVE the BUGS and let us free to play and have fun !!! WE PAY 4 THIS !!! REMEMBER !!!

Penny likes this.
  11. BlueLightning

BlueLightning Member

I just have to say why post a forum saying you can ask why you have been muted and for how long if there is no answer given. Ive read all the above posts and no answer is given as to why these peeps were muted and this forum thread implies they would get that explanation.

12. Xtenchen

Xtenchen Member

People like a Mod/G.M who isnt robotic and all stick up butt. British was perfect!!! He dropped the hammer if we was bad, but can play and joke with us, which made game more enjoyable. This game is starting to go a bad way, we get way less advertising on log in page and even news page.
    Stop popping out server like they are nothing, you need to start merging a few more servers a lil faster, you are making game too laggy. I am wondering if your piggy backing off some of your other games servers? Not like you would tell the truth tho :)

Penny and Camille like this.
  13. s67Lovely

s67Lovely Active Member

im pretty sure if you got muted they had there reason for it no one gets muted without a reason

14. s67Lovely

s67Lovely Active Member

hun spending or not spending has nothing to do with if you can get muted or not after all the rules apply to all players the same way
    muting a player is not a abuse if the player in fact deserve the punishment muting a player dont just come out of nowhere in order for a player to get muted there most be a reason why so please be patience and await for the person in charge of informing you why have great day :)

Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
    r3m3mb3r likes this.
  15. Hans

Hans New Member

Hans

S43. HansQuick muted by Lovely for saying that 101xp is a bunch of idiots...

so muted for the truth for one week.... Eh easy way to say byebye to another player If the game devs can't take criticism in WC then you have more issues then just all the random bugs that we report and they don't do shyt about.

LL1[25792001] likes this.
  16. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

Devs aren't on WC, so it's completely nonsense to try to let them know something by cursing on chat.

17. Hans

Hans New Member

and thats an issue... one thats been talked about before... we get nothing in response from 101xp... just other players acting as mods as to what they see as a break of the rules...Maybe actual feedback from the devs instead of them hiding behind other players would go to actually fix the issues.... and if need to know the issues are.... just read your own forums... I speak for many others when I say we are tired of bugs, as reporting them has done little to address any of the issues

18. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

Even this thread is about mutes on chat, you went to another problem. That's OT.

But I can tell you if we would have some feedback from devs, we would pass it to you all. From this you can notice that we don't know more than you and we are just moderators - and mod jobs is really taking care about speaking in chat and/or forum, nothing else. We are passing info about errors, suggestions etc. but still we are only mods so no dev will bother with answering us - that's why we have CM and support guys. And yeah, they don't get all info usually, too.
    That's why I wonder - why are you cursing on chat, moreover if you know how it works? Some kind of relax?

19. Caltha

Caltha Active Member

Why is Kaunas muted again? If he quits, I'll likely go with him. He has the guts to speak out and up and I agree with almost everything he says.

LL1[25792001]_1 likes this.
  20. LL1[25792001]

LL1[25792001] Member

It's my observation here, that most mods are predisposed to assume that every complaint raised is a slight - a personal attack, against them and thus, they respond by attacking the complaintant or by banning them from chat, instead of taking the professional stance required as per their "job title" to hold unbiased opinion. If mods don't learn that each player has the right to complain without turning it against them and punishing them for their opinions, then this game will go to the dogs long before the constant bugs and system issues destroy it. We are all human and thus, all equals, yet some mods seem to think that they are superior and this in itself is a cause for confrontation and conflict. It's unnecessary...a simple "I'm sorry you're having issues, I'll look into it and get back to you shortly" would suffice for most of the complaints I've read on these boards...instead, we have moderators hellbent on instigating some of the issues by biting those who've been brave enough to stand up and be heard. Just my 10p worth.