Multiple accounts have been made and keep being made!

Discussion in 'Help and support' started by elisabethreeves5366 [12004012], Nov 10, 2016.

1. elisabethreeves5366

elisabethreeves5366 Member

Today someone made toon with the same name as my brothers toon and they joined my guild this morning but I kicked them out since I know it's someone's alt trying to spy on my guild and kill my guild members off. It was a low level toon that was made..only think different was one letter changed. I would like this toon to be removed from server 52 please. It clearly states only to have one toon and whoever this person is that keeps making alts are going against the rules. Pookie is my brother's toon and he is the real pookie not this alt. This is not a coincidence for this has happen before. Please remove (Poekie) alt from server!!! I post photos of both toons for proof of what I'm talking about! You will see the alt that is trying to be my brother and the other higher level one is my brothers toon. I see this causing a lot of problems here soon if not corrected in a timely manner. Me and my brother don't want this kind of confusion on our server!! It's clearly an alt that someone on server 52 made to spy on my guild . Just afraid that this may cause my brothers toon to get deleted in the near future. Pookie has been an active toon for several months now and is level 81. Please fix this ASAP!!!![​IMG]

2. LaPeste

LaPeste Member

This request is as lame as the other thread request to ban players that are extremely strong cos of cash .... you have to live with this issues, if you dont like it just delete your clan :) this is a war game as you said if you get spy into your guild, kick him and block the functionality of auto invite :)

3. elisabethreeves5366

anyone that is being lame on here is you for putting you business where it don't belong like you do with everyone's posts on here?? Is that your enjoyment for the day? Find something better to do with your time buddy!!! The problem is that some is making more than one toon and you're not to have more than one...I guess you have more than one by the way your going on about it ..it clearly states that in the forums one toon per person...go deal with your own problems and I'll deal with mine without your nonsense and rudeness. You just get on here to bother others and that's all your purpose is so go kick rocks!!! Unless your a moderator and a GM ....mind your own business ! F off for once!

Last edited: Nov 10, 2016
  4. elisabethreeves5366

5. LaPeste

LaPeste Member

calm down you are talking nonsense

6. embrezar

embrezar Member

I think we're limited to one toon per server... I mean, CookieJoe is quite active on these forums, and never hides the fact that he has toons on two servers, and he's never gotten in trouble (to my knowledge), so I don't think he's breaking any rules. Although, I am curious... I have a couple of people in my guild that are clearly alts... so if we're not supposed to have more than one toon on a server, is it also against the rules to have more than one toon on an alliance (or whatever a group of merged servers is called)?

7. CookieJoe [11268096]

CookieJoe [11268096] Member

Hi my lovelys
    After a good look around i still can not find any rules about in-game play, only policy's
    so unlike other games i guess
    that alt abuse, multiple account will be allowed as they have no way of monitoring and no in-game rules
    so unfortunately there will be some cruel players out there who abuse the system :(

And as for spy's in-guild ect
    as suggested by LaPeste. just turn off auto join on guild, and only add those who you know :)

8. LaPeste

LaPeste Member

There is a player in my server with three characters all of them cashed till Vip6 ... so i clearly assume you are allowed to create as many chars as browsers you have in your device

cheers

9. CookieJoe [11268096]

CookieJoe [11268096] Member

i have 1 main char s56 s40 is my old toon
    i also have toons on all servers :) i do not run alts = more lagg
    if there was less lag i would run only one as no need to overkill, plus s56 is a dead server only the 3 of us rattling around still waiting for a merge after 5 months of waiting...

10. embrezar

embrezar Member

I hope you didn't think I was being rude by singling you out, you were just the only person I could think of off the top of my head that had multiple toons. So I hope my post didn't come off as me being a jerk; if it came off that way, I apologize, as that was definitely not my intent. By the way, you have toons on all servers? Why? I assume it was to check the top players' BRs and such, or am I wrong about that? I have a toon on S25 for that reason... I get curious about how strong those players have gotten, so from time to time I check them out (it's a scary place, Nomek is up to almost 14mil now).