Moving Our Character to another server

Discussion in 'Help and support' started by Ichigo [11253012], Apr 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ichigo [11253012]

Ichigo [11253012] New Member

hey guys , i would like to ask and know if there is a way to move our character from our current server to another server

like now on im playing on S26 , and i would like to move my char to another server like to S25 , because im so stuck on my server now... i really need solid guildmate to do Hall Of Glory more often and another trading items :( ... or if i must pay again to make it happen , i would like to know how much it cost :)

pardon me if my language so bad :)

2. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

dont think you can sorry to say

3. KRAG

KRAG Member

Interesting concept...

You are saying that everyone on Server 26 is no stronger than you.

Alas, Server 25 is a hot server... and it is running on all cylinders... but unless you are developed, balanced and have decent numbers in your data, Server 25 is not where you want to go. The Hurricane Guild owns everything and has a very solid group in its core, levels 75 to 90. No one even tries to challenge us during events. And if any Guild did try, they would be rolled back with 30 or more very tough fighters. This group plays well together and knows how to coordinate and work together for one purpose.

So we are waiting to merge with other servers... and the last thing I was told... we will see Servers 22-23 and Servers 26-29 merging together with Servers 24 & 25. That is fine with us... we are hungry for a war where someone will finally give us some challenge.

We have been compared to the Borg by others... we attack, destroy and assimilate. The Core Group has been together since day 1 of the server. As we beat every other Guild, we would try to attract their best or most promising players. Is this not what war is about in many ways through history?

About the Hall of Glory. The way I see it, this is a proving ground. Players often want help for two reasons. They want to reduce the amount of time it takes for the battle, or they only wish to run through the Boss Levels to improve their own Level. Both of these reasons are incredibly wrong if you really want to build a solid fighter.

These Bosses should be fought solo... no help. Okay, you will lose many times. Big Deal. But it is better to lose as you are building than get help to gain a false sense of toughness. You must build your guy up inside out.. and take your licks along the way. But at least when the level 42 Boss... Witch King, is kicking your ass... it means you have to continue to work on your fighter. Find the level that you can kill the Boss... that tells you a lot of what you are capable of.

Along the same line of thinking, when you are farming the mobs, always try to fight against the highest level group on your map. If you cannot survive there, move down until you can the one that you can withstand. And then each day, push up to the next level again. Again this gives you a decent idea of what you can effectively fight against in battle.

If your level is higher than your actual capabilities... then you are going to get your ass handed to you anyway. Not everything should be easy... that is self-defeating.

4. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

very intresting i agree with most wot you say and about the merges i think to get the fullness out of s25 they need to merge with s1 to s11 to see how it comes up with the best players in storm riders that way your br wont be awaste on small brs dont think any is over 1.6mil in s22 to s29 to ur 2.8mil but we will see wot happens btw nice br and thanx for keeping the peace in flame today made my job alot easier

5. Ichigo [11253012]

Ichigo [11253012] New Member

yeah , no doubt about S25 , but i just want to say that on S26 , no more higher BR active beside me and bushbabyky , and my guild getting more darkness since only a few even sometimes only 3 of us include me on the guild that keep online ....

more over , like KRAG said , me as the VIP's player that sometimes need another ppl to make a trade something that no more usefull on the inventory and storage, because the tray system seems not very usefull for a trading systems

so maybe , my opinion to the days become , would be nice if it can be 4-5 servers get merged like S1-S5 , S6-S10 or even 10 servers get merged like S1-S10 , S11 - S20 , S21-S30 and moreover ...

well, pardon me if my language not so well

at least i can get a solid guild from the merged server ....

6. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

my server is the same getting smaller but we still have fun even if we get creamed by s14 an 17 in events lol

7. #IamAwesome

#IamAwesome Member

Brit S37 has 1.7m Br :p:p:p:p

8. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

give me sum of that lmao
    have we played together b4 seeing you called me brit lol

9. #IamAwesome

#IamAwesome Member

take a guess :p:p:p:p

10. Biggest Black Joker

Biggest Black Joker The Biggest Black Joker Moderator