mouse scrolling bug

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Gonk, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Gonk

Gonk Member

Idk if anybody else has this problem, me and 1 other player do. when using mouse wheel to scroll in inv. storage, etc, etc. if mouse cursor moves over any item or what ever the item is removed from storage placed in inv. which is more of a nuisance. on the other hand a item might get lost, sold, used, techs need to look in to this bug Aswell ....

TY

2. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

what browser do you use ?

3. Gonk

Gonk Member

I have tried Opera and firefox both have same problem, this bug started right after the new update, I never had this issue until update was added

4. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

i use chromes works fine on that and ie

5. DigitalPhantom

DigitalPhantom Member

It's done it to me once or twice using chrome just figured it was my mouse going nuts.

6. Perturbed

Perturbed Member

Yes it happens with IE and Firefox

7. Gonk

Gonk Member

it's not the any browser causing this bug it the game. like i said before i did not have this problem till that one update that messed half the game up was installed. and here are 2 more that have it aswell

8. DigitalPhantom

DigitalPhantom Member

It's more likely to be a flash issue it's self. None of it started till there was a update to the flash plugin. You say this update messed up half they game. You obviously have not been around very long if you think that. Yes it's got a lot of things that were pulled out that shouldn't have been but game was in worse shape before the update actually. At least now there is a bit more to do. Yes some thing still need work but it will take time. there has been 2-3 updates in the last cpl weeks so that alone should say they are trying.

9. Gonk

Gonk Member

I do not have any problems with mouse scrolling on other games or websites, so this bug leans to Storm Rider game update....
    Also last flash player update was June 16th, same day Storm Rider update was added to server so i can see why you would think it might be flash player....

It dont matter to me anymore if its fixed or not Im quitting this game
    time to look for another game with no nerf updates it be tough to find but there are games out there

Last edited: Jul 3, 2016
  10. DigitalPhantom

DigitalPhantom Member

If it didn't matter you wouldn't have posted.. lol it can still be a flash issue. i'm not gonna sit here an try to explain to you why cause " you don't care" Gl where ever you go.