more options for hiding in screen stuff.

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by player [12079774], May 29, 2016.

?

Poll closed Jun 5, 2016.
  1. yes

80.0%
  2. no

20.0%
  1. player [12079774]

player [12079774] New Member

mount - unicornia-cloak-exp-damage amount.

2. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

think its fine as it is if u want to hide go to eye top right then hide wot u want to hide

3. embrezar

embrezar Member

I agree with the OP, to be honest. I can hide my Demonization, my Ascension, and my Qilin Hand/Leg/Strike/Whatever it's being called today (this game can't make up its mind), but it would be nice to have options to hide other things such as Magic Stones and Demonic Cloak as well. I'm not sure how I feel about hiding Unicornia or Mounts, but hiding the on-screen damage numbers would also be a nice addition. These games tend to be memory hogs, and if I'm going to be botting for an extended period of time, I'd prefer turning off every possible unnecessary graphical option to lessen the memory leaks. It's not uncommon for me to leave the game running while at work, only to return to find the game is taking close to 3GB of memory simply because it has been open for so long. Even now, having been in-game for roughly an hour, almost 1GB of memory is being used, and since I've already started botting for the day, it's only going to get worse.

4. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

i see dont know about it but its a good idea i turn everything off and all i see is the damage numbers be good to turn that off aswell send in a support ticket to let them deal with it they might send it to the devs