More in-depth guides

Discussion in 'Help and Support' started by Bejszi, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

Hello players :)

As I know, you all would appreciate more in-depth guides or just some FAQs and we decided to make some. But we need your help - which ones are currently most needed? Or which questions are asked repeatedly in your world or guild?
    Feel free to post it into this thread and we will do our best for clarification.

Thank you all in advance :) Bejszi

(NOTE: Please, not questions of type: "when will be that", we don't know these things. Just only regular game things, like dragomons etc.)

Neamhain likes this.
  2. Neamhain

Neamhain Well-Known Member

Hi Bej, thanks.
    Dragomons - we don't have a comprehensive guide. Issues:
    1. we go by assumption that position 1 is for a defensor - but there is no such confirmation or explanation in existing guide. So we assume consequently that row 2 is for attackers and perhaps row 3 is for support - but no confirmation exists in the guide.
    2. we got 9 positions which do not match those of our main characters formation, so difficult to know how that works.
    3. we got 9 positions, but we can only put on 5 dragomons max in formation? It does not make much sense, unless each positions grants a particular result in battles - in that case point 1 is void.

4. then the spiritual beads came into the picture, adding skills to our dragomons such as CRT, PNT etc etc.... but what is anti-chaos, or anti-sleeping whatever it's called?
    5. why it seems that at same level of dragomons and similar skills the spiritual beads have added nothing to our team?
    6. why do we have 5 talents and the Yuan, if we can only have 5 dragomons in formation at all times?
    i.e. ~ isn't the Yuan drawing its power from all other talents (as suggested by the picture intending to explain)? If so we should be having 6 dragomons in formation, so that 1 of them can draw power from the other's talent.

Baccarat had no guide at all and many did not know how to even play it.

Bejszi likes this.
  3. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

Thx for ideas, Neam.
    I just started preparing Dragomons guide, but it will took a while until it will be completed - as I need to make screenshots of each skill and copy description of it. And actually there are 49 skills...
    But it will help you to figure out how to use formations I hope, because some skills affects horizontal line, some vertical, some cross line...

[​IMG]

And same with chaos or sleeping ones.

4. Helli

Helli Member

Hi Bejszi,
    I actually find almost all the guides far too simplistic. None of them really explain very much at all.
    Examples: Evolving. Is it better to evolve all your mounts, or to concentrate on just one?
    Stats: what stats benefit which position better? (eg. Is it better to concentrate on HP or Block or what for a Defense character/position)
    There is many more examples I could give, but you get the idea.

Also, there is also no guide to the Talent Card system that I could find. Or Eternal Battle. (and possibly others)

Neamhain and Bejszi like this.
  5. Neamhain

Thanks Bej, we understand the amount of work involved in that and appreciate!
    Also, why when we got enough stones to evolve something, or load something on our characters, there's that annoying esclamation mark above a tab bothering us forever until we do something? It should dim at soon as we entered the tab to check what we can do about it, then go off. Can you please suggest this too?

Bejszi likes this.
  6. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

On the way :) awaiting approval and description of all cards :)

Helli likes this.
  7. Neamhain

Fantastic, thank you!

8. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

I just started with adding dragomons skills to existing guide.
    After that I'll try to take care about rest of needed info.

Any help will be appreciated - feel free to write here or send me PM :)

9. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

Guys I need help with discovering what is slumber - i mean what it does.
    Freeze is immune to dmg, but can't attack, Chaos should be possibility of attacking friendly target, but that slumber... does someone have it on dragomon or char? What exactly it does? :)

10. S31 Ginger Snap

S31 Ginger Snap Active Member

yes i have it on one of my drogos attacks, it does what it says, puts the opposing drogos to sleep for some rounds, three i think.

Bejszi likes this.
  11. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

Thank you! Much appreciated!

12. Ajani

Ajani Active Member

slumber party :p

player23721510 likes this.
  13. ✨Faith♏

✨Faith♏ New Member

:) Marriages are great! But can a Horde faction marry an Alliance faction? :confused: Please help......:eek:

14. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

For sure. Tbh, I don't know why factions are still kept in this game. :)

15. Rhoan

Rhoan Active Member Moderator

Yup, I'm horde and my spouse is alliance - the only downside of having a spouse in a different guild is sometimes it's quite hard to get hold of him/her as you can't talk to each other in guild chat or check guild to see when s/he was last online.

16. CandelLife

CandelLife Active Member

"A Single Copy of...." Last tab in single dungeon.

17. ✨Faith♏

✨Faith♏ New Member

I am having a problem in the Eternal Battle - has anyone else been having this problem.
    When we first start the fights I am left to fight alone as my spouse is there but does not show up till the second battle.... WHY?????o_O

18. Rhoan

Rhoan Active Member Moderator

Your spouse is probably auto joining and lagging on entry. I've had it when my spouse is online on server afk and auto enters but doesn't show up until 2nd or 3rd battle because of lag.

You can double-check with your spouse but likely he is afk and not manually clicking to enter eternal battle.

If you are signed up for eternal battle, on server and NOT in a dungeon at 17:55 server time (this applies whether you are in team or just standing around in there), you should auto enter eternal battle.