Monster Brawl (NO FUN GAMING on Server10)

Discussion in 'Help and Support' started by akabane04, Feb 13, 2019.

1. akabane04

akabane04 New Member

So i've been playing this for a while now and Monster Brawl during 16:00 - 16:20 is quite Boring simply because of 2 players. Feeding each other and if there are only the 3 of us playing it. Then they will just run around and kill each other and not give any points.

IT SERIOUSLY TAKES AWAY THE FUN IN THE EVENT if 2 people can easily just manipulate the game just like that. Why don't you guys make some updates on the event like the higher your level goes the slower you will move so that you wont be unkillable.

No one else wants to play MB during this time because of this Jerks.

I mean it is one thing to play cooperatively with a friend but to purposely do it so that no one else beside the 2 of you gets points? where is the fun in that.

I regret ever donating for my VIP Status because of this. I know my donating is just a blimp but it still saddening that there are no in game moderators to keep the games in check. Had I known that you tolerate this type of behavior, i would have went and donated somewhere else.

2. akabane04

akabane04 New Member

Update: They made a new tactic btw:

Login 2 different accounts. Kill each other and get around 50ish points each then logout 1 of them then login another 1 account and feed it so that the 3x100 gold coins prize will just go to the 2 of them and their 3 dummy acccount.

Also: They cannot do this whenever there are alot of players as they are actually having a hard time to win if there are. They are only doing this if no one else is playing.

3. Daisy [27984388]

Daisy [27984388] New Member

reply same thing on server 14 with Markita she has made 6 altars to get all the gold

4. Essence~

Essence~ New Member

Damn... in nidia this event was cross....

5. Allyisah

Allyisah Active Member Staff Member Moderator

Alts are not against the rules... I also greatly appreciate if players would stop punishing players via ingame harassment for having alts. Yes the whole idea is to run around and get points. Top 3 players get 100 gold. Ask more of your guild members to participate. I do believe each room can hold 10 players at a time. There should be plenty of players to participate.. At least 150 accounts for each server.. (Im not sure how many of those are active)