Missing Dragon Part

Discussion in 'Help and Support' started by player [12910826], May 22, 2016.

1. Twinkle

Twinkle Member

Being top level and 1 of top BR's on my server I'm still waiting on the dragon part (teeth). Everyone on my server has completed the dragon longtime ago, but every day I get every part except the teeth. I've made a ticket and it was being looked at by an "expert" 2 days ago but 4 more TT's later and still no teeth...
    Can something be done to just send them to me because everyone on my server thinks it's just ***. it I still haven't gotten it. I run about 20-25 TT's a day to help everyone and everyone I helped has gotten their dragon days and even a week ago.
    I've requested this in a ticket 3 days ago but it's just being neglected I presume.
    Ticket number is: 23463

Last edited: May 22, 2016
  2. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

Hi Player,
    First of all, can I ask you to please edit your post above to remove the swear word?
    Secondly, this happened to me too, so I completely sympathize with what you are going through. I was missing the claw though. I got my dragon way past everyone else, and I was the one helping everyone on the server get all the way through ch1 so they could get theirs. Honestly, the drops are random according to floor levels. Here is the list of where the drops happen thankfully provided by MuffinProof:

Team Tower Chapter 1: Quietus Tower: Ancient Green Dragon
    • Floors 1-10: Sky Green Dragon Horn, Sky Green Dragon Scale
    • Floors 11-20: Sky Green Dragon Bone, Sky Green Dragon Tail
    • Floors 21-30: Sky Green Dragon Tooth, Sky Green Dragon Claw
    The best advice I can give you is to make sure the runs that you do for rewards are with the strongest people you can team together. Make sure you are wiping out floors 21-30 in as few rounds as possible. This will help you get the best drops. Don't use your reward runs for helping the players who just opened ch 1. You will get it. The right part just hasn't been dropping for you yet. It takes 900 attempts of ch 1 by server to open ch 2 so you have plenty of time before you can start working on the next dragon. You will get it, just don't give up!

3. Twinkle

Twinkle Member

Already clear this at SSS since a few days, so can't do more than this. I'm about to give up on this game as most events don't work and this *** just makes it even worse.

4. Combat Kid

Combat Kid New Member

That RNG though

5. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

Thank you for the edit and I know you are frustrated. We are getting all issues that you submit to us into the devs so they can be fixed.

6. Twinkle

Twinkle Member

Again get 7 pieces and not the teeth. Was fun, but you've lost a P2P-player. Issues, bugs and glitches break this game completely. My community has 5 players in here that are all quitting for various reasons, so I don't think this game will have a long life-span left.

MuffinProof likes this.
  7. Twinkle

Twinkle Member

Another day, another nothing... There is no safeguard in this game or higher successrate for drops after endless tries. good luck keeping this game running lol. Get a lot of things saying they are working on events but the events are still as dead as they were on day 1.

BTW: Literally everyone on my server has this done by now. Well the active players that is

8. Van [12897179]

Van [12897179] Member

Its just random, me and my friends had issues, i got three parts in a few days and then for a week nothing, then one day i got the rest 3 parts in 2 runs only. One of my friend got a claw after two weeks. As you can see they are very much random and it has nothing to do with br or high level. I understand the frustration and all i can hope is that the developer increase the chances of getting them rather if one get the same parts over and over, the chance of getting them will decrease in a proportion and getting the other parts which are not yet acquired will increase in proportion.

9. Twinkle

Twinkle Member

Ye I know it's just random, but this *** makes people quit the game rather than continue gathering everything needed. We have a player on our server that spent over 5k$ already and he's only lvl 70, so just to be able to compete would be nice if we could actually get the things instead of just sitting there getting the same stuff over and over and over...

10. Van [12897179]

Van [12897179] Member

As you have told I think they will put attention to it now and hope they will resolve it soon. And don't stop trying :p , you may get it today. Best of luck

11. Twinkle

Twinkle Member

Just gonna keep posting it everyday: Haven't received it yesterday, haven't received it today. I can't do in less rounds, because we already maxed it SSS in 33 rds

12. LightRuler

LightRuler Member

What server are you playing on?

P.S.: Don't quit, we need players like you and me to keep playing this, they might never fix the events that are now bugged, but they might add new ones that will have decent rewards without using balens. (at least I hope so:D).

13. Van [12897179]

Van [12897179] Member

Normally for this kind of game all the bugs are sorted out one my one. Then in the next update they are all cleared at the same time as it will be hectic to clear one my one and it will also cause problem in the server during game play. Our best option will be is to be patient and wait for the update.

14. Twinkle

Twinkle Member

I'm on S13 Lucky Day (Good name don't you think :p)

15. Van [12897179]

Van [12897179] Member

You should try some curse repellent portion or try to find the person who hate you. They must be responsible :p... Just Kidding

16. Twinkle

Twinkle Member

Well it finally happened, I got my part :p.

Van [12897179] likes this.
  17. Van [12897179]

Van [12897179] Member

Well aint that a good news!!! Patience is the pillar of success :p . Congrats and happy flying :D

player [12910826] likes this.
  18. Twinkle

Twinkle Member

:D Lol Patience is a virtue but is seriously being tested here

19. LightRuler

LightRuler Member

Glad you have your dragon part! Now you are a 2 dragon rider, like Vandamme when he was riding 2 airplains with his 2 legs. Now only the bugs are sticky around here, hopefully this will end quick! :D

20. Anfo

Anfo New Member

took me 1 week to have all green dragon piece and 3 days to get all white dragon pieces... br, vip or SSS don't change anything, now stuck to wait a month to unlock chapter 3, and wait til they solve issue with event not working like wild loot and war of god... just need some luck for those dragon part and patience