Missing Bonuses!?

Discussion in 'Help and support' started by abaldesarri2, Oct 11, 2016.

1. LaPeste

LaPeste Member

Ermm.... where are the bonuses? Today i wake up and i find that the bonuses are empty .... can someone take a look please?

2. h.quinn

h.quinn Member

same i got weird exp and sp this mornring

3. LaPeste

LaPeste Member

And another day passed without bonuses.... and of course without answers from any game master GG

4. player16270922

player16270922 New Member

They usually readded them every week. I guess that's not among their interests anymore.

5. LaPeste

LaPeste Member

If they are planning to do with the bonuses the same thign they did with the Tree Event... im out of here, im telling ya

6. selena

selena New Member

OK Mods, Devs or whoever needs to look at this but where are the bonuses?? It has been two days and nothing. Can this be fixed ASAP?!?

7. embrezar

embrezar Member

Just be patient for one more day; Tuesday was supposed to be Tormentor day, so it's possible something might have messed up with that event or something (we did get compensated for server problems, maybe the lack of bonus event was why we got compensation). Theoretically, tomorrow (Thursday) should be Qilin day if they just skip over the Tormentor event, or perhaps because Tormentor was skipped, Thursday might be Tormentor day. So, let's see what happens tomorrow before we assume the events are gone for good or broken or whatever. Don't get angry just yet, it could just be a temporary setback. I myself was really looking forward to the Tormentor event for the free stones, so I'd really like it to start tomorrow, but.. I'll just have to wait and see.

8. LaPeste

LaPeste Member

You know what is the problem here? It is not if tormentor or quilin... is the complete lack of answers from anyone from this 101XP company what pisses off the players.... that Server Down Time reward that was given is a complete joke, none of the loyal players need any of those rewards at all... and those... at the end of day are the ones that really matters and the ones that cashed enough for freebies to keep on playing...

Im telling you if they do with this as they did with the tree event... im out buddy... ilike the game but this is unbearable

9. LaPeste

LaPeste Member

[​IMG]

AND THIS IS WHAT IS LEFT 48 HOURS LATER

10. elisabethreeves5366

elisabethreeves5366 Member

Looks like they took away more tabs in bonus collections after reset today (10/13/16). I notice that it's an empty tab...just says bonuses and only one tab that says daily gifts in the bonus collections for today. Don't know why they are doing this for. I was looking forward to an upgrade yesterday but was unable to receive upgrade items due to this issue. I hope it's worth it to us players in the end whatever they are doing. Hope its something they are doing for all of us to be able to use some of these items in our bags that are just collecting dust and consuming unnecessary space and for us players to just sit around and just dream of what these items are going to be use on for another few months! LMAO!! Be nice to just refund everyones money and set us all off on our merry little way! ;):D:cool:

[​IMG]

11. LightRuler

LightRuler Member

We will look into the problems, please be patient for a little while!
    And what do you mean by upgrade items for the issue? Are you reffering to compensation?
    Thank you!

12. embrezar

embrezar Member

If you are referring to when she said "I was looking forward to an upgrade yesterday but was unable to receive upgrade items due to this issue," she meant she had planned to upgrade something (most likely the Tormentor) that would have required the use of the free stones normally received from the bonus event, but because the event wasn't available, she wasn't able to get her upgrade. I found myself in a similar situation, also with the Tormentor; I was counting on those free stones to complete an upgrade, but without them I am forced to wait until I can get that many more stones on my own through purchases/bosses/botting/etc.

Since we're on the topic of the bonus events, can we talk about the Magic Stones events? First off, Icy Spirit doesn't even get a bonus event, which is crappy, but the free stones received from the bonus events are a joke. Since each stone needs takes just as much to upgrade as every other thing (other than mount), that means we should get roughly the same amount of stones for the bonus event. For example, to upgrade from level 3 Tormentor to level 4, it takes 550 stones. To upgrade from level 3 to level 4 Magic Stone, it takes 800 stones. The bonus event for a level 3 Tormentor gives a total of 106 usable stones; the bonus event for a level 3 Magic Stone gives between 92 (Dark Frozen Earth) and 113 (White Dew/Repairing) stones, 50 of which (the potent stones) are unusable at level 3, meaning we receive only 42 or 63 stones. It gets worse from there... 3556 stones for a level 9 Tormentor, but only 1222 (Dark Frozen)-1533 (White Dew/Repairing) Magic Stones. Since the Magic Stones need just as much to level up, we should receive an amount of free stones comparable to the other free offerings.

What would be an acceptable alternate solution is to leave the values as they are, but instead of giving us stones that can only be used to upgrade 1 Magic Stone, give us the red stones we can use to upgrade any stone. That way we could actually use free stones to upgrade Icy Spirit in addition to the other three stones.

13. selena

selena New Member

I completely agree with embrezar, everything he said in his post is spot on!!!!! It would be nice if the game devs had something to say to us about this, i don't want to hear what a moderator has to say because they don't even know what is going on. How about some real answers to these issues, a lot of us spend well earned money on this game, DEVs speak up!?!

14. LaPeste

LaPeste Member

72 hours later... is fixed....