Messages about bugs

Discussion in 'Help and Support' started by Biggest Black Joker, May 14, 2016.

1. Raeven Flame

Raeven Flame Member

Please check that your auto accept function in Team Tower is not enabled.

2. nabila

nabila New Member

I have no idea what happened, but since this morning i can't use mount training whips or train my mount in any way, all the tabs are grey and when i click on them nothing happens, i can change mounts, just not upgrade my mount, i am originally from server S23 and my nickname is Nabila Inkuj. Other than the problem with training my mount, the game runs fine. I have allready cleaned my chaches and cookies and used another browser, but the problem is still there.

3. Nooberix

Nooberix Member

Maybe you have reached the max of your mount level that is why you cannot train it anymore.

4. nabila

nabila New Member

I have checked that, but my mount has still 1 star to go before it is maxed out, i still can't use mount training whips, all tabs stay grey and i would love for this problem to get fixed asap.

5. Nooberix

Nooberix Member

I have the same issue I guess that is where it stops

6. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

Hi guys!
    If you are talking about an event mount, or the Phoenix mount, none of these have a next mount that they progress to, as do the lower mounts below the Phoenix mount. So all of these mounts will max out at 9 stars. Only mounts that can evolve into another mount will progress to 10 stars.

Now, that being said, please be sure to keep saving up those whips and bound balens. We have let devs know that players are maxed on the currently available mounts. So we hope to see more higher level mounts added in the near future!

7. nabila

nabila New Member

Thanks for your reply, that explains why i can't use my whips, so i will be saving them up and hope there will be new mounts available soon.

8. Gwyneth

Gwyneth New Member

None of the daily events are working today - March 12, 2017. I have not been able to access Invaders, Quiz, Wild Loot, etc and I have not gotten devotion points.
    Server 56, Fremont Sabl and Gwyneth Rush sn.

9. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

its becuz the daylight savings the clocks went forward so the entrance to the events are fine but the events themselfs are an hour infront so be no events today unless we gt sum1 to do it on their day off

10. Taiyaki Yinanna

Taiyaki Yinanna New Member

MythWolf (Banshee Server) and Taiyaki Yin (Winged Archer Server)
    My game: upload_2017-5-14_16-22-25.jpeg
    Friend's game: upload_2017-5-14_16-23-43.jpeg
    Date and time: 9-10:30 A.M. we noticed it between those times. On May 14th. The error happened just today
    Description: Our accounts merged somehow. She can't access her account, while I can access both of our games on my account, but on the different servers we play.

11. drgnhart [20858091]

drgnhart [20858091] New Member

Kyrie - S81 Vertigo;
    • Screenshots [None};
    • Last Week of May;
    • Event: Guild Battle - When choosing a player to attack on the list, many of the notifications state you can't attack them while they are in battle. Yet when I come out of a battle, my kills are reduced to Zero because someone killed me while I was fighting another. So why is it they can attack me while I fight another but I'm not allowed to do so? Am I missing something here?

12. Jin Se Yeon

Jin Se Yeon Active Member

Hi, drgnhart :) Regarding to your problem in Guild battle try to open and close the window, frequently. Because it takes like 1sec to update the list of players you cannot attack them for some reason maybe they are in cool down or someone attack them first. it is possible to someone will attack you because when you click the guardians opponent players will attack you.

player20679499 likes this.
  13. Sassy

Sassy New Member

[/QUOTE]
    Catniss S57 Merchant
    The Earn Balens function has not been working for over a week. All you get is the following error message:

We can't find this page.
    This page's URL is invalid — it's missing some important information. Please return to the page you used to get here and try again. If the problem persists, please contact support.

Go back

14. Jin Se Yeon

Jin Se Yeon Active Member

Catniss S57 Merchant
    The Earn Balens function has not been working for over a week. All you get is the following error message:

We can't find this page.
    This page's URL is invalid — it's missing some important information. Please return to the page you used to get here and try again. If the problem persists, please contact support.

Go back[/QUOTE]
    Hi, the website or earn balens maybe down but check it again soon.

15. player [22770380]

player [22770380] New Member

Lord of war glitched

in guild battle, if someone has lord of war equipped and wins a match, Lord of War regenerates health and revives.
    This is completely unfair. This needs to be fixed!

16. player [22770380]

player [22770380] New Member

In server 93: Beemeu is abusing this glitch and getting over 70 kills a match.
    you dont even need to win the match. It revives and regenerates after the enemy damage step.

17. Autumn

Autumn Member

• Autumn Wind.... S56
    • screen shot is useless
    • 22 August 2017..... about noon after the 11 hour maintenance
    • The level 4 gem packs can not be opened. Not by double clicking or by using it.

Sriracha likes this.
  18. player24333105

player24333105 New Member

Daylight saving started here tonight and now the game clock is out by an hour from what it should be, ie it says it is 12:00 when it should be 13:00

What this means is that I can't enter events - an event starts but because game-time is out by an hour, my system thinks it isn't starting for an hour and won't let me in!

19. coral

coral Member

Challenge road event. Announcement says: nov23-29, that is 7 days. In game the event timer says: 5 days 22 hours... left.

Server44, merged to 30. Coral David

20. Edward Monkes

Edward Monkes Administrator Community Manager

Apologies for this. The announcement states the incorrect duration, the correct timer is displayed in the event itself, which is 5 days.