Messages about bugs

Discussion in 'Help and Support' started by Biggest Black Joker, May 14, 2016.

1. Lucy Anne

Lucy Anne Member

Yes I tried to get a screenshot today but the animations starts with a green heal aura followed by 2 blue lightning blasts, I noticed it days ago but being autistic it took me a while to click I should report it.

2. OmegaDoom

OmegaDoom New Member

OmegaDoom S25

i clicked to buy 1 angel holy wind outfit, and the game froze for a minute and it bought 27 of them in 1 click. i didn't want 27 of them only one. please help me fix this problem im out 8450 balens and cant do any of the things i bought the balens for. Please help me with this i put in a ticket 3 days ago and only reply i got was... " Your information is transferred to experts. We will reply to you soon. " and it's been 3 day and nothing else. thats not soon at all.

3. OmegaDoom

OmegaDoom New Member

OmegaDoom S25

i clicked to buy 1 angel holy wind outfit, and the game froze for a minute and it bought 27 of them in 1 click. i didn't want 27 of them only one. please help me fix this problem im out 8450 balens and cant do any of the things i bought the balens for. Please help me with this i put in a ticket 3 days ago and only reply i got was... " Your information is transferred to experts. We will reply to you soon. " and it's been 3 day and nothing else. thats not soon at all.

4. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

Omega Doom,
    Please private message me with your Ticket #. Make sure you leave those 27 angel holy wind outfits in your bag, don't sell them or anything. I will make sure that someone actually pulls your ticket and looks at the logs of this purchase.

5. MrsMiller

MrsMiller Member

New Server, no Battleground?
    • Your nickname and the server; Lisa Marie, S40 - Champion Knight
    • High-quality screenshots of error; see below. or http://prntscr.com/c7i8zn
    • The date and time when you notice a mistake; 08/18/2016 - 15:10 EDT (see screenshot)
    • Full description of the error. Battleground had no enter button. The same thing happened yesterday at 21:10 (idk about the 15:10 one, but I'm guessing it wasn't there then either) on Day 1 of the server. Does a server have to be live for a certain amount of time before it kicks in?

[​IMG]

6. ❤Ebby~Rose❤

❤Ebby~Rose❤ Registered Users

If this is a new server Battle Grounds may not have yet been activated because requirements have not been met.
    • To participate player must be Level 32 and a member of a Guild.
    • New Servers - War of Glory (Battle Grounds) unlocks when level among Top 20 players reach average of 32.
    Please read this guide for more info. [Click Here]
    Hope this helps.

7. MrsMiller

MrsMiller Member

Thank you for your reply, Ebby. But it is now time for the late one to start and it is still not working. Our top 100 players are level 35 or above, so I think that condition has been met. We'll see what happens at 15:10 tomorrow.

8. ❤Ebby~Rose❤

Okay please let me know if you still have a problem. Perhaps there are conditions I am unaware of or it's a possible glitch. I will ask management to contact Developers to find out if there are additional requirements. Perhaps server has to be active for a certain number of days, etc.

9. ❤Ebby~Rose❤

Hi MrsMiller please accept my sincere apologies. I made an error in my guide. Turns out that the top 20 players of a server have to be at least level 45 not 32 before Battle Ground (Wary of Glory) becomes active and available. I made an incorrect assumption and I am sorry if it caused you any inconvenience. I have edited my guide to reflect this new fact to prevent any further inconvenience.

MrsMiller likes this.
  10. player13437702

player13437702 New Member

The 101 xp portal is currently unstable and needs some attention I have made a thread about this but thought it might to just put it here as well just to get your attention.

11. MrsMiller

MrsMiller Member

Okay. Now I understand and will explain to others on my server. Thank you, Ebby. :D

12. MuffinProof

MuffinProof Registered Users

Wild Loot is not accessible on Opera browser. Entering the event freezes the game and the page cannot be refreshed. It has to be closed and reopened.

13. Geela Hail

Geela Hail Member

the Forum keeps logging me out, sometimes I have to login from the russian version, I don't know why it keeps booting me off.
    I changed from Maxthon browser to Google Chrome but still have issues.

14. MuffinProof

I've heard a few people mention a bug with Crypt King defense hero, that his passive skill doesn't work.
    Well, as it turns out that particular skill doesn't work on any defense heroes.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

These images are to show that ALL defense heroes have that passive skill. The last one displays the skill in question. Either the description is incorrect, but no defense hero has ever benefited from a "50% hp restoration"

15. Geela Hail

Geela Hail Member

It might be a bug that you're having MuffinProof, I've seen my defense heroes restore HP, I'm not sure about 50%, at least 30% I have seen, I'll have to check after maintenance.
    BUT my Lord of War doesn't seem to gain anything other than HP... That might be the bug?
    I just saw it recover 82k out of 147822 HP but I'm pretty sure it was a critical, usually I recover half or less on my Lord of War

Last edited: Sep 9, 2016
  16. MuffinProof

That's Lord of War's hero skill, not the passive.

17. Geela Hail

Geela Hail Member

I've seen anywhere from 56k to 92k hp. Also...
    That is a HUGE typo, it's an active, not passive skill...
    how would you "recover 50% HP" if it was passive?

And I can't find the suggestions thread...
    So I'll say it here: It's VERY discouraging to still be fighting when SYSTEM announces:
    Geela Hail of our guild has been the first to clear Blood Trial lvl8
    or
    "Fail Challenging and you'll get x y and z" before you SEE that you lost the fight...

18. Raeven Flame

Raeven Flame Member

19. Nathan Hall

Nathan Hall Active Member

S54, Nathan Hall, twice now I've been invited and automatically added to Tower, twice, when I didn't wish to be. Tonight it occurred while I was on a different browser playing a different game entirely. I would like to have my Tower run back since I was invited by someone I didn't know, didn't accept the invite, and got stuck on a poor run. I only run tower with my guild members.

Oh, and could you please fix the issue with submitting a ticket. All I get is "Please wait"

20. Nathan Hall

Nathan Hall Active Member

Oh look, it's happened again. I was in AFK with the 300+, wake up to find I'd been invited to the Tower, and lost my only remaining turn I could have played with my wife and another guild member because I somehow, while asleep, accepted an invite.

Edit: Oh well, guess your forum is having issues receiving uploaded pics, so guess no screenshot