Messages about bugs

Discussion in 'Help and Support' started by Biggest Black Joker, May 14, 2016.

1. Biggest Black Joker

Biggest Black Joker The Biggest Black Joker Moderator

Dear players!
    If you find any bug or error in the game, please share it in this thread, using the following application template:
    • Your nickname and the server;
    • High-quality screenshots of error;
    • The date and time when you notice a mistake;
    • Full description of the error.

2. Sethbine

Sethbine Member

s6 sethbine

event wild loot, says enter but it wont allow anyone to join been open over 10 days now. Also where are the Glyths supposed to be, I got the icon but no place to obtain them including the shop.

3. Nexx Angelis

Nexx Angelis New Member

Arc Angelis s2 . Battleground is not working for us.

4. player [11718662]

player [11718662] New Member

IERAX
    S14: Flooded Cave

Pay Back hot event not working even after i bought a big amount of ballens. system error will not allow me to upload a screen shot it stays flashing but no linking anywhere upon cliking

5. grou

grou New Member

team tower does not work. lost my marriage and pet tab.tried to send a ticket in get it done then it just disappears.not much reason to spend any more money or play if i cant get or use ingame

6. Van [12897179]

Van [12897179] Member

Thanks for the column, I was hoping when it would come up. This is a bug I came to know today in the Guild Dungeon. Though it will not cause that much of a problem.

IGN: Van, Server: S12 Dark Forest Date: 23.05.16, Time: 14:50(server time)
    [​IMG]

7. Twinkle

Twinkle Member

Where to start :D

Wild Loot (doesn't work)
    S-Time Chaos - War of the Gods (doesn't work)
    Daily Snipe (Is nowhere to be found)
    The Evil Dragon-spawn (Never saw it, but than again never get the pop-up again so might have been removed)
    Dragon Orb (Orbs sometimes haven't come out before time ends (with and without lag)
    Team Tower drops (Some players have to wait weeks for the final drop to unlock the dragon)
    Hot Events (Daily accumulative Purchase of Balens keeps blinking after recharge but you can't collect anything)
    Marriage (Cross Server bidding not available)

And many more of these fun problems and issues that will never get resolved... :rolleyes:

Edit: An error that many people encounter: Tabs disappear of screen, I personally have no issue with this, but some people have to ask for hotkeys because the Cards, Guild, Friends, Recruit, Mount and even Marriage have just gone off-screen

ema likes this.
  8. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

I promise you, I have personally submitted all of these issues to Devs, now we have to be patient while they fix the problems in the code and then do a maintenance to implement it all. These are quite a few big problems so it will take a while. We may see individual fixes happen or one big maintenance to fix it all. In every game I have played since I started gaming in 2002 with Runescape, there are always issues, always bugs and glitches to work out. I have yet to play a game that does not have them. We as players just have to support our game devs and get them the info so they can fix the problems. And while you wait, why not just have fun with the events that do work and all the great people that play along side you.

I will get this issue in immediately. Thanks for posting!

9. Twinkle

Twinkle Member

I can't help but feeling you feel attacked by me, which is not my intention.
    Anyway. I've played numerous games before and yes there were issues, but this game has a massive amount of errors and bugs.
    It's not that I'm not willing to help, but I get the feeling there won't be any fixes anytime soon. They add cash-events (like they always do), but for a fix we will have to wait a very long time. Just so you know our server is now about 2 weeks old and I think 60-70% has already quit because of the errors, bugs and issues and also because of a massive overspender on our server.
    It's known people spend a ton for these games and yes I've spent aswell, but the support on tickets is just ridiculous. I've asked a question and 6 days later still no response.
    I've had this on a game before and that game was just shutdown because of the little amount of players that stayed.
    They also just launched tons of servers eventhough their game was broken beyond repair.

ema likes this.
  10. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

I do not feel attacked by you at all, and you have never spoken like you were attacking me. I know you feel frustrated. I am doing everything I can to try to help fix these issues so that you and everyone else can enjoy the game. Unfortunately I am not one of the devs, I am just a player mod. But when you report that something isn't working, I immediately report to devs so they know and can fix it. I will continue to do so and will try to advocate for you and all players so you enjoy the game. It does take time to find bad code in programming that should have worked but doesn't. Its not a switch they can just turn on or off. They are always working on new content and events to keep players interested, then they get hit with a list of 20 things that aren't working and they have to fix the back stuff and still release new content. I know fixing what is already there should be priority, but just watch what will happen if they stop releasing new events and content. Players will be complaining just as strongly that they are bored and why aren't the devs adding new stuff. They have a lot to juggle. I am glad to see you are still hanging around giving it a chance despite your original post that you were walking away that day because of the dragon tooth part.

11. Twinkle

Twinkle Member

Well I still don't have it but my server is kind of dying already so don't think it will be long. We'll see what happens
    And I know you're just a player mod, have been in that position as well and I wish you the best of luck, I was 1 on a good working game and I felt like I was in a cage with a bunch of babboons that were flinging *** at me all day long :p

12. Bell

Bell Member

littlefox i think your on S4 too xD

13. player [12234326]

player [12234326] Member

In Recruit Panel you got 2 bugs with 5 star heros first is a "no need to translate" description Monkey king, he is near infernal king
    And next one is Flame Goddess and as you see in avatar its a picture of a girl. And the description is "HE is a warrior born from flames"

14. LightRuler

LightRuler Member

You don't know who is a girl and a boy anymore! Don't trust a picture! It might be someone else behind it in rl! :p:p:p:p:p

15. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

I am making sure these issues are submitted!

16. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

Hi Player,
    I am reporting these bugs as fast as you can give them to me. I am not a developer, I am a player mod. They get my reports. I have no control over how long it takes them to fix the issue. I do KNOW they want this info and are working to repair the issues. I am advocating for you and the other players by getting this info into their hands though. That is the extent of my super powers.
    This is completely normal. It is very hard to kill the invaders and it takes several attacks against each one.
    What server are you on? This is working on other servers. Please give specifics so it can be addressed on your server.
    War of the Gods does not work on any server. This has been reported many times and we have been promised it will be fixed. It may take some time however.
    Again, this is not happening on all servers, Are other players in your server experiencing the same thing? Could it be your internet or your computer lagging??
    Again, this is not happening on all servers, Are other players in your server experiencing the same thing? Could it be your internet or your computer lagging??
    Oh I am so feeling your pain on this gold issue. My own character is held back, not because I don't spend money, but because of a lack of gold. It doesn't matter how much money you contribute to the game, there is not enough gold to do what you need to do. I am your champion on this issue!
    I will continue to advocate for you, me, and all of us players. Your demands are not unreasonable. They do take time though - there are so many things to fix - that its not going to happen over night. Its a great game. It takes time to fix the issues though. But its not reasonable to expect all these issues fixed immediately. Your list helps make this game better. Thank you!

17. ❤Ebby~Rose❤

❤Ebby~Rose❤ Registered Users

Hi Player [12691970]

I understand some of the frustrations you may be feeling. I have reported your concerns about the game becoming cost prohibitive. Dragon Blood is still a fairly new game and I believe we are all experiencing the growing pains, we the players and the developers as well. I know you have shown great patience and things don’t seem to be changing, I ask only for a little more endurance and I imagine that in the future we game pioneers will laugh at the complaints of new players who won’t have had to deal with half the bugs and errors we are having. Thank you for continuing to monitor the game and reporting your concerns.

18. player [12234326]

player [12234326] Member

Wow so many normaly in S3 we got like 5-9:p and yee 2 vip 10 quit form our server to :D

19. player [13491012]

player [13491012] New Member

I currently can not enter wild loot it gives me the green enter key and when I push on it does nothing, same with S-Time Chaos War of the gods. I can not buy cross server coins and have a cross server marriage. Just about everything listed above I am experiencing. I also tried support through GM tab and it will not allow me to contact them, I have to do it this way. Please fix issues immediately so I can play the full game.

20. Raeven Flame

Raeven Flame Member

Raeven Flame Server 20 The hot event for Daily Accumulative Purchase of Balen won't open. I have recharged and can't collect my rewards. I tried to submit a ticket to support but that does not seem to be working either.

[​IMG]