Important Merging survey

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Mad Moxxi, Jan 31, 2018.

?

Would you like your server to be merged with another one?

1. Group S1 + Group S30

19 vote(s)
    8.7%
  2. Group S1 + Group S56

2 vote(s)
    0.9%
  3. Group S1 + Group S64

64 vote(s)
    29.2%
  4. Group S30 + Group S64

5 vote(s)
    2.3%
  5. Group S56 + Group S64

108 vote(s)
    49.3%
  6. Don't merge S1

5 vote(s)
    2.3%
  7. Don't merge S30

1 vote(s)
    0.5%
  8. Don't merge S56

1 vote(s)
    0.5%
  9. Don't merge S64

3 vote(s)
    1.4%
  10. Group S30 + Group S56

11 vote(s)
    5.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Venom [13663989]

Venom [13663989] New Member

hello and wait a second here let the god father of the game talk :p for me and let us take it from zero step s1 hasnt merged with any server for along time and we also have many players there and most of us suffering from the sweet lag (angry face ) so i think even if we didnt merge long time doesnt mean we have to be merged and as priority for me to merge s1 with s30 but while s1 heavy already as s30 so my opinion to merge s30 with s64 not s1 with s64 coz soon or later they will be merge with us and i will welcome them both in s1 (devilish meanie smile ) but...... if u had to merge what ever result is so push s30 to s1 and make the lag enjoy by us . have a nice day all and for venom i wont vote for any one of this options not with agree and not with disagree i just came here to give my opinion :cool:

2. player [21044724]

player [21044724] New Member

well...I want badly a merger .... and I voted S1 +S64 ;):D

3. Cakekka

Cakekka Active Member

Give me your credit card and I merge with you ;):p:p:D:D:D

4. Lav[12936431]

Lav[12936431] Active Member

If it were up to you, you would put all the servers together anyway :p

꧁ Safiru꧂ likes this.
  5. ꧁ Safiru꧂

꧁ Safiru꧂ New Member

I so agreed. Why bother with separate ones merge everything together that way NO one complains.

6. player [20748078]

player [20748078] New Member

from whats i've heard most of the heavy hitters/spenders(in server 64) would leave the game if server 1 was merged with server 64 none of them want to lose their top spots on the server the only ones that seem to want it on the s64 are the lower levels so they can have more access to high levels to help them, merging server 1 with server 64 would kill the game for most of us on s64 and most likely make such a merger pointless so no do not merge server 1 and 64

7. Xen Hexia

Xen Hexia Well-Known Member Moderator

When S66 merged into S64 a lot of the top players did quit the game. That merge involved servers only older by a month or so from 66, a merge between S1 and S64 would involve servers older by a year. The lag point is very weak, this is a game issue that should be solved by your tech staff and game developers and not a factor determining a merge. The point of merging 56+64 is for the players there to be able to develop their characters more as S30 was afforded the opportunity last year when they spoke up against a merge with S1. S64 includes servers as young as 80 and 56 as young as 77 so it doesn't make much game sense to put either servers into the older ones. Lavender maybe you could work as a tech mod to decrease the lag on your servers? Maybe you won't have so much time on your hands as Kayano to come and sway votes on 64? :p

Penny, Cookies and player26126061 like this.
  8. Cookies

Cookies Member

I agree with this!

Penny likes this.
  9. Ade

Ade Member

I just want to point out one thing, because the way it is written i feel it is just half true.
    You are talking about s30 got a choice to not merge s1 why would s64 or 56 do. Lets flip the coin to the other side. When s30 was about to merge ,s45 was forced to merge into them even when they were more than half year ahead of us. I`m originally form 47 but the other servers which were merged earlier to us were even younger.
    So my question is why do you feel you deserve a better treatment compared to us. We wanted merge s56 instead of s30 on that day.

Top players are quitting because they will lose they "top" position? It happens all the time since merging servers started. If they ego can not withstand that they are not anymore top i think in the long run the server don`t need them anyway. Mainly these people according to my experience which is almost 2 years are not really helpful, may i`m wrong.

Just to clarify i`m not againts to merge with s1, being top is my last bulletpoint. I`m playing this game to help others and enjoy myself.

But to be fair s1 needs a merge , we need a merge too, maybe s64 and 56 don`t really need it but merging s56 and 64 together is a bad idea anyway in my opinion. You will get flooded with mid/ lower range players compared to a few high br players who will not be able to help that many players alone.
    The ones who really push and influance other players are the "big" players who are afraid to lose they temporary position. Time is passing there will be always a bigger dog in these games and older player so this issue is going to appear over and over again...

10. Xen Hexia

Well personally I did not write anything about the top positions it was from the post above. I agree with you on egos and the like however just to be clear people from S80 have not even hit their 1 year mark. I barely scratched mine a week or so ago. I see your point being on the other side of the 30 merge very clearly at the moment but we have the chance to vote for ourselves this go round. What I do think we deserve is a fair chance at the vote and not having a mod come onto our server asking people to change theirs.

Penny and Cookies like this.
  11. Venom [13663989]

Venom [13663989] New Member

bla bla bla bla ...... dear mods do what ever u see its right , if any one complain and want to quit then quit pls my server merged with many servers before and most of players there were above us about 6 months we didnt complain and we keep playing coz we want to play without looking for excuses to quit the game and instead of we quit the game the older server players quit lol any way as i said do what ever u want depending on vote and this post thing only to bla bla as am doing now hehehehe

12. MackDeath

MackDeath New Member

don't know if this is the place to say but a lot of daily events need to be on at different times so all people get a chance to do, like csa is only available when I'm at work and cant do

13. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

I would like to have server 1 and 30 merged and this would be fair but my question is why we have limited technical options to do that...I can bet if we get merge in any other way we still get lags same as now. To be honest I don't care with who my server will merge because I need bb and more people to kill! getting bored to kill same over and over again...Need a fresh blood?

Ariana. likes this.
  14. MysteryGirl

MysteryGirl New Member

In my opinion I think would be good for s1 to merge with s56 since s56 have players with higher BRs and higher lvls. And for s30 to merge with s64. That way the two biggest servers can have merge and be happy. If you merge s1 with s30 you will just have more issues and problems with lag and one super power server that will not be good for csa events.

I also agree that lag is a big issue and needs to be worked on. Invaders and Ancient Tree have the most issues with lag.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
    Fyrestormy likes this.
  15. MysteryGirl

MysteryGirl New Member

Venom, nothing going to effect you when it come to any merge. So I think your opinion not matter here. :p

Fyrestormy and Kaunas like this.
  16. Ariana.

Ariana. New Member

try to old blood you too old for new one

17. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

Ari we all want some and I know that you like competition :p

18. MysteryGirl

MysteryGirl New Member

Kaunas...if the two biggest servers merge (s1 and s30) that not be good for csa event. Plus it mean will be worse lag for mega server. Best would be to merge(s1 with s56) and (s30 with s64) that way the lvls not so different and BRs too. We need to be fair here.

Plus, you would have more svip and vip people quit game because of no server competition in csa and because of lag with merging two largest servers.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
    Molly [20049392] likes this.
  19. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

Best would be if they start to implement new full-day fights t.y new events and improve servers capacity and tech specs...I have 7 mil char in db but started to play dg because its become boring when all my dailies + void I can do it in 2 hours....What to do after...?So I really don't care with who we going to merge because I'm still capable to kill people in my range :)))

Ariana. and Sriracha like this.
  20. Xen Hexia

We need a merge on S 64!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.