Important Merging survey

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Mad Moxxi, Jan 31, 2018.

?

Would you like your server to be merged with another one?

1. Group S1 + Group S30

19 vote(s)
    8.7%
  2. Group S1 + Group S56

2 vote(s)
    0.9%
  3. Group S1 + Group S64

64 vote(s)
    29.2%
  4. Group S30 + Group S64

5 vote(s)
    2.3%
  5. Group S56 + Group S64

108 vote(s)
    49.3%
  6. Don't merge S1

5 vote(s)
    2.3%
  7. Don't merge S30

1 vote(s)
    0.5%
  8. Don't merge S56

1 vote(s)
    0.5%
  9. Don't merge S64

3 vote(s)
    1.4%
  10. Group S30 + Group S56

11 vote(s)
    5.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ruffles

Ruffles New Member

I don't think s56 should merge with any server but s64 at the moment, as it is the only server it can compare to as regarding BR and the level of its players. s56 includes servers going as far as s77, a server created at least 6 months after s30 and perhaps a year after s1. It wouldn't fair to anyone to put these players together (yet), as s1 and s30 have had a lot more time to develop their characters.

The other obvious point of comparison would be the amount of top ranked BR players in s1 and s30, as compared to s56 and s64. In fact, 9 out of top 10 players come from s1 or s30, split pretty much equally between the 2 servers. s56 doesn't have any players who can compete with this exclusive top 10, and s64 only has 1, which would make events like wog, space-time and GB totally one-sided.

It is inevitable that one day we will all be representing s1 as we unfortunately keep losing players weekly, but I believe this time hasn't come yet for either s56 and s64. This is why I give my vote to merging s56 and s64 :)

2. Stormy [24685338]

Stormy [24685338] New Member

I'd like Server 109 could merge with any other. Almost nobody playing it is hard to finish a simple task...

3. Lav[12936431]

Lav[12936431] Active Member

93 is covered hon, this is for a later date

4. Lav[12936431]

Lav[12936431] Active Member

That server cannot merge with these. it is way too new to be with these much older servers

5. Ruffles

Ruffles New Member

Do you know how much ''later'' we are talking about here?

Sriracha likes this.
  6. Xen Hexia

Xen Hexia Well-Known Member Moderator

Right. I was wondering the same. Does this poll effect the merge and maintenance tonight?

Penny likes this.
  7. Angelo Ralfa

Angelo Ralfa New Member

I tend along the same line of thought as Ruffles, but for different (and admittedly selfish) reasons... seems like I hear a lot of complaints from players from S1 and S30 already about lag and dc. In S56, we do okay, although it can lag sometimes and only dc every day or two. I'm not sure I'm interested in adding their problems to that... in the events where we lag now, that would make it unbearable. That said, I am in favour of a merge - and tbh, I don't care who as long as it doesn't introduce other problems (like lag), my bb stash is severely depleted. :p

8. ♠ ACE ♠

♠ ACE ♠ Active Member Moderator

This poll do not effect the merges that will happen today, we do not have clear info about when merges will happen or how long this poll will last..

Penny, MIKI and Sriracha like this.
  9. Wolfy [20539325]

Wolfy [20539325] Active Member

Yes s 30 need to merge , no matter with who , all servers have big players from this list , so .... go go go s30 !!!

10. Cakekka

Cakekka Active Member

11. Auron

Auron New Member

not to meantion the high power players would be overkilling s30 all the time.

12. :}|{: Lady K

:}|{: Lady K New Member

Merging S56 with S64 makes the most sense in terms of BR, Character Level and Time Spent in Game compatibility. Lag is a tech issue that affects operations of entire game, and should be improved on regardless of which servers get merged. I also agree that the lag, glitches and increasingly exorbitant costs of Paying to Play are major factors in the dropping number of active players. Increasing the amount of useful free drops, in particular of Bound Balens, could be a helpful 'staving off' strategy to reduce player drop-out rate and urgency to merge...PS - introducing new module/activities like 'Element Anima' that lures you in with 'free clicks' but then requires you to pay to Activate --is a real insult and turn off. If DB doesn't start recognizing the value of the time active players spend on game (and rewarding them for that time spent on game), well, then DB will lose our time won't it...Personally, I'd like to keep playing, but due to the above mentioned, have been wobbling on the verge of..Thanks for listening. ~:}|{: Lady K.

Penny, Ariana., Cookies and 2 others like this.
  13. IceColdHellNL

IceColdHellNL New Member

Yes To IceWitch S56 Merger.

14. Morgan- Shark Week

Morgan- Shark Week New Member

yes to server 64

15. Marvin Green

Marvin Green New Member

S1 could really use a merge its been 6 months since our last merge. would actually like both 56 and 64 to merge with us. I like the players on 30 but i think putting all the strong players on one server would be a very bad idea for the entire game over all. Please VOTE S1 and S64 MERGER!!!

7T likes this.
  16. Cookies

Cookies Member

Putting 1 with 64 is a bad idea and you will lose many players doing so! I am sure the only ones voting for that are from 1.

Penny, Ruffles, :}|{: Lady K and 2 others like this.
  17. Ade

Ade Member

Maybe another reasonable decission could be merge the younger servers together in like 30+64 and S1+56 so from the list the oldest one gets the oldest young server, i hope it is understandable

Fyrestormy likes this.
  18. player23516691

player23516691 New Member

dont think a merge really matters, you are still going to lose players fast due to lack of content update, too much pay to play, no expanding constellations/team tower/level gap etc.once you hit 179 you have mastered the game and now becomes strictly pay to play and why do that with the world suffering economically and the game you are playing has nothing new

19. ella

ella New Member

Group S56: S56-S63

20. Meta Butik

Meta Butik New Member

the first pic is s1 at wog time the second is 56 taken at exact same time, s1 has wayyyy less due to massive player loss. s56 obviously has enough to sustain itself for a while. quite frankly it doesnt matter who s1 gets a merge with as long as s1 gets a merge period. this voting is unfair as obviously the server with the most active players is going to get the majority vote while the server with the fewer actives will lose. the image of s1 is at a high activity time for us and that is all that we have. its pathetic. if we dont merge more of the actives now will quit, myself as a svip2 will be one of them. i have already found a game with better graphics, better content updates at least once every 3 months, ALL events are FREE and you spend only if you want to. Devs should already know this about the voting being unfair unless they really dont care about the players, as i am starting to believe due to everything becoming pay to win in this game. merge s1 with anyone it NEEDS to be s1

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.