Important Merging survey

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Mad Moxxi, Jan 31, 2018.

?

Would you like your server to be merged with another one?

1. Group S1 + Group S30

19 vote(s)
    8.7%
  2. Group S1 + Group S56

2 vote(s)
    0.9%
  3. Group S1 + Group S64

64 vote(s)
    29.2%
  4. Group S30 + Group S64

5 vote(s)
    2.3%
  5. Group S56 + Group S64

108 vote(s)
    49.3%
  6. Don't merge S1

5 vote(s)
    2.3%
  7. Don't merge S30

1 vote(s)
    0.5%
  8. Don't merge S56

1 vote(s)
    0.5%
  9. Don't merge S64

3 vote(s)
    1.4%
  10. Group S30 + Group S56

11 vote(s)
    5.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mad Moxxi

Mad Moxxi Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

[​IMG]
    Heroes!
    We care about your opinion and would like to know how to make the game better. That's why, we would like to ask you if you want your server to be merged with another one?
    If so, then check out the poll below!

Description:
    Group S1: S1-S29;
    Group S30: S30-S55;
    Group S56: S56-S63;
    Group S64: S72-S77

Play Dragon Blood

2. TattiKat

TattiKat New Member

WHAT ABOUT S93!!!!

Penny likes this.
  3. player22859180

player22859180 New Member

S93 needs merger we are hemorrhaging players!

Penny likes this.
  4. Ade

Ade Member

My honest opinion is s30 needs a merge with who you are going to merge us , don`t really matter. If i would be responsible i would merge s30 with s56 s64 and s1 on the same time so noone would complain because everyone would be in the same situation.

My reason why I voted for s1 because maybe we are closer in overall strenght to them than to the other two servers even when 56, 64 got strong members as well and Venom would shake a little bit the arena and guild battle ;)

Maybe the best would be to merge s1 with s30 and s56 with 64 first and later on merge s56+64 into S1. In the end the active player amount matters. More stronger guys more option to get help in void for lower br players etc..

Many ppl see just the negative side of the merge if the new server got a few stronger ones than they, but it can be a benefit too...

5. Xen Hexia

Xen Hexia Active Member Moderator

I agree I think merging S1 and S30 first and S56 and S64 then together after activity drops out again would be best. Although I would like to point out that S64 also includes S78-80 so bringing 81-84 into S64 wouldn't have been a bad idea but S81 just had a merge so I don't know how that would work for them.

Penny likes this.
  6. king [15092492]

king [15092492] New Member

I agree with what Ade says.

7. Ryala

Ryala New Member

merge 56

8. Nathan Hall

Nathan Hall Active Member

I disagree with you Ade.. S30 already suffers horrific lag in every event, plus I don't really see a benefit to merging the 2 largest servers, especially as S30 groups have had multiple mergers during 2017, and if I recall, S1 had none.

From a technical standpoint, merging the 2 largest servers would worsen the lag as well as dominance of both servers against the newer ones.

Yes, there will be more players, but it would lack an injection of "new blood". Instead it would a merge of the super giants. And while that might be all fun, fine and dandy for some, it would lessen the competition for those who are smaller. If a merge must happen, which I hope it doesn't, it should be S1 with a "younger" server to inject new blood into it.

I honestly think instead of doing mergers they should instead be concentrating on fixing the many outstanding technical issues, such as lag and game bugs and lack of game balance that often causes new players to quit.

player24566011 likes this.
  9. Sam B

Sam B Member

Merge is always awesome and full of events, put in new players and calm down old issues among players playing together for some time, so YES I like server merge, s64 ppl want to and I´m sure the vote will be positive and big soon, if I can point something about merge is the increase of Lag into events, is it so hard to increase the server capacity when merge happens? beyond that all good.

Penny and Sriracha like this.
  10. Terri Bell

Terri Bell Member

Penny likes this.
  11. Terri Bell

Terri Bell Member

i agree with you Ade and furthermore I would give anything to see 'Venom shake a little ...'' That comment did make me chuckle. Take care and happy gaming .

12. jason

jason New Member

You know what, merge all of the servers you want to. you're still going to have an issue with server populations. the main reason for this is because you're now making the game to being a strictly pay to play. I pretty much stopped playing once you started charging Balens to upgrade pets. It's getting ridiculous as to the amount of balens that are needed now just to try to make or keep yourself competitive in your respective servers. I myself, yes have bought balens but have reached a point to where i'm done buying balens to try to stay competitive.

Penny and :}|{: Lady K like this.
  13. Ariana.

Ariana. New Member

We have lag without merging so i think S30 need a merge .Regarding fixing things I dont hope of something like that to old player to dream at b....

Penny likes this.
  14. Lav[12936431]

Lav[12936431] Active Member

Ade that Venom would shake at all in any area is laughable. CSA pretty much proves that, but yes that is a funny thought.

As for the merges, consider size of each server 1 and 30. together the lag, dc, and such may really be an issue. S56 and S64 being together would be fine, but that still leaves S1 that hasn't had a merger in over a year needing a merge more than the ones that have had merges in that year. That includes all three of the other servers listed. If all 4 need a merge then split the 2 smaller ones to add to the larger to prevent overworking the servers. With that in mind, S56 has lower br scores than S64, so with that it would make more sense to put the higher br with the higher br. Putting them all together at this point would really cause issues as well. This of course is just my opinion as a player...

There are pros and cons of merging the two largest servers. The pro would be, yes the competition with 8 of the top ten in the game would be awesome to see. It would provide players a good amount of players to work with and do events with. I agree this would be fun
    A con of course is if the lag and dc are so bad you cant play because the server is overloaded. Then there is no fun for anyone.

I am looking at this is both a player issue and a technical issue. As a player, I am not huge like Venom. Vicky, Flower, or many others, but I do like to compete with players of similar br as myself. This would be a welcome challenge. From the tech side of it, I envision issues that would make us all regret this merge of the 2 largest servers.

For these reasons i have discussed, I voted for S1 and S64 to merge leaving S30 and S56 to merge.

Again this is just my opinion as a player in DB for going on 2 years now. I love this game and want to continue to play myself.......

MysteryGirl and Kaunas like this.
  15. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

s30 need a merge. We getting bored...But more than merge this game need fighting all day and regular events. I can complete my dailies in 1 hour + void...Wog or invaders is boring because materials now become useless. So game just getting more boring. CSA timings for EU players are terrible and according what I know not going to change.
    Sad that dragon glory didn't come first.

Only one reason why I still playing dragon blood - people what I met!

Penny likes this.
  16. Morgan- Shark Week

Morgan- Shark Week New Member

Yes there should be a merge

17. Virus

Virus New Member

18. Morgan- Shark Week

Morgan- Shark Week New Member

any server is fine

19. player [21660968]

player [21660968] New Member

s1 and s64 to merge plz

20. Sylvia [21294152]

Sylvia [21294152] New Member

Merge 56 and 64 please

Cookies and player [20540594] like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.