MERGER

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by LEGEND [13628736], Oct 11, 2017.

1. S31 Ginger Snap

S31 Ginger Snap Active Member

which just proves what some of us have been saying all along, the mergers are not the exact answer, how people play on a server is also a big factor.

Neamhain and s31.Min the Mystic like this.
  2. Xardia

Xardia Member

How players play on the server Ginger? You need players to do that!

3. cobra007_4you

cobra007_4you Member

... they have 1 priority ... take our money :) and don´t resolve the bugs and the problems ... a lot of players have quit from this game ... i spend money here and in storm riders too ... many many bugs ... we gona find another game ... but not a 101xp game ... so :) tic tac tic tac

4. player [20990687]

player [20990687] New Member

S27 need merge also

5. S25 Doria Rose

S25 Doria Rose Active Member

please show us our pleas are not falling on def ears on server 25 we our guild has to lose on purpose in guild battle to give other guilds a chance its not fair to us that we can not battle we would gladly merge with server 1 or any other servers but if it continues the way it is now more and more will continue to leave lots of vip players have already started leaving our server its a shame to see so many go :(

6. S31 Ginger Snap

yes but its not use to merge then some people at the top treat everyone like dirt and food to be trampled... because everyone just leaves again.

as much as the game is largely about killing, try having fun and being nice, people will stay and you will have a much nicer server.

Neamhain likes this.
  7. S25 Doria Rose

we are all nice Ginger we all work together we help all personally our guild always puts lower bps first for all event but there comes a point where we can not advance. you have made your point you do not want your server to merge fine hope they leave yours alone. but for all others who want/need merge to continue then please let our voices be heard

♥ Harley Quinn ♦ likes this.
  8. lejeuestroi [23840048]

lejeuestroi [23840048] New Member

I've already lived more than 10 mergers in MMO games and never seen one done successfully...:(

I agree with Ginger on every gamer behaviour coz game killers/bully players do not help having activity on starting servers (before lvl 60/80).
    For example if players that has reached max rewards on King's glory stop killing or top players let others to get rewards on Bounty Hunter ...etc...

I also agree with Doria's arguments about seeing Good players leaving for server's missing players or activity...

So i still think that an extension of game may be a better choice which contains :
    • A nice correction of many small bugs (Dismiss Button / Arena Bet / Team Builder Process / camping players on CS event / unable to read lowest part of information windows ...)
    • some constraint to top players as regards to lower BP ones (like in King's Empire - Not able to kill a players that has BP / 2 as yours)...
    • intermediate events/ranking/rewards on events so that everybody find an interest on the game...
    • An intermediate server every ten servers which contains players from lvl 60 to lvl 109 (or 119)
    • A Global World Server which contains all the players lvl120+ (==>So that they will be able to keep on creating servers every 12 hours :p :D)
    • CS events different between Intermediate Server and Global server (but a Big Player can participate to Intermediate Event if he lowers his BP below 2M ? :rolleyes:)
    • Rotating schedule for Global Events (Killing Field and Total War..see https://forum-en.101xp.com/threads/events-server-time-too-late.60477/)
    And last but not least...an introduction to Role Playing Game because this game is the closest i've played to Dungeons and Dragons quests or games like that (i'd love to see this...PLEASE :))
    Indeed there is already :
    • a QUIZZ module to have questions and answers fast from players
    • a DRAGON Invasion module to have a collective fight against enemies
    • a CROSS SERVER Module to have Team quests to go and fight for specific Chests
    • a KING's GLORY Module or CS Event Module to simulate War between 2 Guilds (better than the Guild event in my opinion
    Just need to Get this part profitable with a Rubby price to enter to pay a Game Master :oops:

9. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

Good evening,

So another player Xardia (6mil ++) left the game. If devs keep opening new servers each 2-3 days so merge should happen non stop. Not enough players to keep all servers active. Half of the servers are dead they need a merge asap. Seven pages of opinions and requests. Where is the action???

h.quinn and ♥ Harley Quinn ♦ like this.
  10. S31 Ginger Snap

I haven't said anything about s31 merging or not, because In my view its not required at the moment as we are active enough as people tend to stay interested due to the atmosphere on the server.

Perhaps it might be needed on s31 at some point in the future and we would ask for one who knows. It should be becoming clear to the players the merges by them self will not solve any problems long term.

If some servers are ok and some are not, it would seem there is only one obvious thing going on, which is the people on the servers must be making a difference to people staying or not, they are all the same game after all....

I cant say my personal experience of you is you ever being nice to a lower player, only to people who can over power you, but perhaps you are differnt on the local server, personaly I think its more likely how you play in pvp reflects on how you are in the server.. but shrug who really knows.

Neamhain and Kaunas like this.
  11. h.quinn

h.quinn Member

I do play on the same server as Doria Rose. She Is Guild Leader From 1 of the 2 or 3 at most active guilds in our server. And Currently she Is in this position as we all our In what she has noted. She is outstanding friendly and does give Guild wars away to other guild with next to no players. But as for the high bps there is nothing more we can advance in without pushing aside he lowers and this is one thing we dont do she repectibly give lower bps the chance to advance before us high ones... So as another member from server 25 with Doria I am asking for a merge as well...

S25 Doria Rose likes this.
  12. mikesettje

mikesettje New Member

S45 doesn't really need a merge atm. Plenty of active people server wide, our problem is we are opposite factions and are quite limited on what we can accomplish together. Add a faction change card to the game! It might help for those rolling on a new server as well after a week when they realize 90% of their faction has quit the game because the other side has more active people.

h.quinn likes this.
  13. Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum New Member

I can also agree, We in Server 36. would also like a merger with another server. we have so little help in the evening events anymore, we can not get some of the daily activities completed. The guild I'm in we kicked out a good portion of non-playing members we still have 50 people but maybe 15-20 who are active. Server wide I would say we have 20-40 daily active players. I would say instead of keep making new servers look into all the servers daily activity and see where servers need help and help these guys out. Please look into helping S36.

Thank you

14. S35 ♥ Harley Quinn ♦

S35 ♥ Harley Quinn ♦ Active Member

Same problem for S35. Also 20-40 daily players and some of us can't complete daily activities anymore. Merge asap please (with S36 ) ! A few weeks ago I already made very clear my server needs to be merged :mad:

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
    h.quinn likes this.
  15. Edward Monkes

Edward Monkes Administrator Community Manager

Just to clarify. We are aware of which servers are in need of a merge by default, as we do monitor the statistics. The servers will be merged when all the requirements mentioned above are met.

16. The Hound

The Hound Member

Not really yet but soon we may.

17. h.quinn

h.quinn Member

I can not seem to find the requirements you have mentioned so may I please ask you to Repost them... Thank You

18. S25 Doria Rose

when you only have 10 players in Kings Glory you need a merge when you only have 2 or 3 active guilds you need a merge when you can no longer advance game play because no one is there to level up you need a merge please hear our cries for help

h.quinn and ♥ Harley Quinn ♦ like this.
  19. h.quinn

h.quinn Member

Being As i Played various games within 101xp I Know that In time there will be multi server merge so i see no issue nor problem with merging 2 servers together atm rather then making new servers... We are losing so many players... And our only active alliance guild has very few people in our server to even keep up with with horde( I am On horde) I feel for them as they are spending then leaving and that can be an issue for your game...

20. mikesettje

mikesettje New Member

Wow S45 kind of just died overnight. 6 people in kings glory total half quit before it was even finished. On a side note is against TOS if i gave my account away for free to someone on my server? S45 Silchas Ruin