MERGER

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by LEGEND [13628736], Oct 11, 2017.

1. S31 Ginger Snap

S31 Ginger Snap Active Member

on s31 once upon a time there was a no1 player. that player got passed by someone, then that player in turn got passed by someone. if enough people all band together the siege buff means even with unbeatable stats no one can hold the statue forever in GB, there are two kings a day, no one can be in both, there are two dragons a day no one can be in both...

if you are on the server and want competition then BE the competition....

2. player [23055927]

player [23055927] New Member

server 24 is fine like it is we don't need merger

MuFiNMaN likes this.
  3. Xtenchen

Xtenchen Member

Weird, why talk to the "TOP VIP players" i dont recall you talking or hearing you talking to anyone in my server which is 24. Which we are fine, if anyone from my server says we need a merge, they need a brain scan period!

Wow, 80, that seems like alot to me! Confused, do your ppl just not help each other, this is what it sounds like to me, my server has had enuf to get the 100 ppl title for Luxury party and still does. Even if not in the ppls guilds, we all help w/ relic, bosses, cards. Also for those who come on odd times of night and play, u cant base this off why u guys cant get stuff done. They need to choose better times, too.

I get why some older servers need merging. I used to be a GM for 2 diff games, if you are not new to online gaming, you need to understand, why a merger takes time.
    A merger needs to not stick say legend, with someone w/ a server who has 3m bp and below, that kind of inbalance, will def kill off that merger, period!
    This game they need to watch the balance of actual ACTIVE horde/Alliance guilds, because if your maxed, people will be unhappy, hence, the merger failed.
    Timezone usually also, shouldnt stick a PST w/ a EU time, one way or the other u screw up someones play time, and kill the merge.
    You need dam near a ghost town of ppl logging in. Not sure on this games basis, but usually under 50, depending on how many servers you have, will be how it is decided.
    Also they dont want to throw together 2 small servers, if you have 30ish and another has 80, that can be an inbalance too.

I am not sticking up for the Devs in any way, i am simply pointing out a merger is NOT as simple as you think it is, and a lot can go wrong with the coding when you even try to do it, in the first place.

Btw, please dont touch my wonderful server, really i have some super creative 4 letter wording for w/e brain dead person(s) keeps saying we need it. We do NOT. Please, play longer, be social, join a better guild, if you cant get your stuff done, maybe it is the time you play or people you play with. Dont ruin it for others because you want to be a stubborn donkey. I know who wrote it and it wont help you if you continue, the nonsense.

I love this game and by far it really is expensive as hell. lol

4. LEGEND [13628736]

LEGEND [13628736] Member

Xtenchen I don't think you know with whom i am speaking, when I am speaking or what I am discussing. Secondly there are a lot of servers within s1 - s40 which are already dead or about to die. A few of the players who love this game have kept their main toon there( in dead servers ) and just to have fun opened a 2nd toon in S1 ( very few ). This thread was not opened for s24 or any particular individual server alone but merger in general for all who are affected. If your server is overflowing with active players it is a very good sign and I am very happy about it.

I agree merging is not an easy task as a lot many things need to be taken into consideration before merging. Since I have been playing similar games last 20 years I am a little aware of these things. I have been playing DB from day 7, I also know how the mergers happen here. After the game started ( DRAGON GLORY ) a lot many old active players who have been unable even to do their dailies without using rubies daily left out of frustration. A lot many others are on their way out. Since they have been there for long time and very active and help a lot others to grow also I do not want them to leave. This game is going to be more fun and enjoyable if more and more people join and people do not leave this game.

5. Xardia

Xardia Member

Merge is one for servers who need it! It is not only the merge!Many ohther problems in the game like cross server team and more,the fun is gone there!And to create one toon with 10m bp = no tanks")

and yes S20 need one merge! easy no!

ps..the different time zone players living is one problem to. For Europe playes to late 24:00H for me when cs start. then i sleep :)

Last edited: Oct 28, 2017
  6. BlueLightning

BlueLightning Member

yeah, its kinda like the game wasnt meant to be enjoyed by just one server..............

7. Sucker

Sucker Member

s2 & s3 merged thanks!! However, the Europe players were left at a disadvantage for the Server Merge bosses and did not have the opportunity to get one as at the reset it was 5am in the morning and we are asleep at that time. So there should have been a refresh made on these bosses for the ones in Europe.

S35 Celeste likes this.
  8. MuFiNMaN

MuFiNMaN New Member

Sector 24 is not fine like this, you will lose paying customers if there is nothing done about this. Who even had the bright idea to create factions? Please do tell.... Beautiful game ruined by not keeping an eye on Sectors when to be merged and factions which are uneven within sectors. Well done!!!

sowaniusia likes this.
  9. MuFiNMaN

MuFiNMaN New Member

I need a brain scan please. I dont see how it is fair to have 100 active Alliance members and 30 active Horde in one sector with 2 guilds dominating the sector. More people quitting than joining and nothing done about this. Sector 24 needs merge, or factions to be no more.

sowaniusia likes this.
  10. BlueLightning

BlueLightning Member

Its true, ive never had a game steal my in game items and then take over a month to refund them or even address the issue. Ive certainly never had them say" hey we have to figure out what happened and then we will reimburse", that makes zero sense.

11. Bonnie

Bonnie Active Member Staff Member Moderator

12. Edward Monkes

Edward Monkes Administrator Community Manager

Did you o contact our support team regarding this?

13. BlueLightning

BlueLightning Member

yes i have and tricia looked into for me as well recently. Same answer......hey we are working on it. Do you know if they actually fixed Royal Arena so the final betting will work this time?

14. S25 Doria Rose

S25 Doria Rose Active Member

many servers need new life I would agree with Legend and many others that time for merge is now please do not continue to let many good players leave the game due to inactivity on their servers when most would welcome a merge with any server

thank you S25 Doria Rose

15. player23460739

player23460739 New Member

i know server 33 is rdy for a merger we have 40 or less on at any given moment and most dailies are failing due to lack of people

16. Edward Monkes

Thanks, we will review these servers in the next couple of days.

17. s44. Sue Pulver

s44. Sue Pulver Member

For server merger there is also the problem like kings glory or dragon invasion,knight arena it is no fun to compete with 5mill bp or 4 mill bp or 7 mill bp for relatively new players from one of the merge servers. If the server was new and didn't have time and ability for players to reach that level.
    The problem can be solved for the dungeons that need high level players make cross server.
    That is my opinion.
    Or at least merge two server with active players relatively equal in strength.

Server 44 is relativly a new server and would need a merge.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
  18. Xardia

Xardia Member

S20 one merge yes! Easy no. 25 active players left i think,and many low bp. And when the server merge then i have a problem,cant play anything now! No lvl 120 relic,guid dugeon to low ,and more!

19. Edward Monkes

We will add this one server to our review list.

20. s30.Holden Gust

s30.Holden Gust New Member

s30 already had a merge with s26 but is dying again, appears to be less than 40 active daily players. please gives us a review, we need way more active players.