MERGER

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by LEGEND [13628736], Oct 11, 2017.

1. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

No point to recharge. No competition, servers are dead. But my bank account look better now lol

2. S35 ♥ Harley Quinn ♦

S35 ♥ Harley Quinn ♦ Active Member

People need to change gender if they want to go further in the game on S35. That's ridiculous and sad at the same time. People need to spend money to solve the problems created by game: "dying" servers.
    Servers should be able to merge together when the number of players on the individual servers is insufficient to play the game in a proper way (as it is ment to be played, including the daily tasks).

3. mikesettje

mikesettje New Member

/boycott. I'm no longr recharging. Vip 9 and no more.

4. Xardia

Xardia Member

Count down now from me S2o William Breaveheart and more players then s20 really dead! i play 1 more time the enternal battle compleet then gone!
    To all who stay heve fun,and waith till the change!( to late)
    regard

5. BlueLightning

BlueLightning Member

We work on a lot of fronts same time. We are fixing major bugs, at a time as well as open new servers due to old ones being full. As for the merges, they are indeed planned in the nearest future.

found this comment on the facebook page, not sure why they didnt post it here.

S35 Celeste likes this.
  6. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

Can we get Edward answer why this game is almost dead, and players wholly ignored? In fact, now I can see that half of the servers need to merge. Some people have to change sex just to get married in other servers. What about gd and relic? We need to see changes. Now I can see only new servers keep opening every two days to get quick cash for seven days spending event.
    How many times do I need to repeat myself and explain that we are players who are paying salaries and our opinion should count? We are not just a credit cards. I don`t mind to pay, but I want to enjoy the game. Now I`m just getting bored more and more.

S35 Celeste likes this.
  7. BlueLightning

BlueLightning Member

True we are all frustrated, but no one likes the kind of tone and attitude you are putting forth....it generates resistance. You wouldnt like it if a customer came into your workplace and said im unhappy with these things i want to see changes now, now, NOW! They have responded a sufficient enough times to let you know it A: complicated and B: takes some time, which you arent giving them. I personally dont like nagging harpies myself. If you dont want to play, then dont, but dont be that 1 percent that ruins the game for everyone else by incessant nagging. Why dont you give it a week with no acidic comments. FYI i do agree with new server openings...no new player wants to play at the 100 level or even the 70 level and there are events which specfically help new players. As you must know, the server level advances with the top 18 players and some like the talent card realm only reward the first few players in, so it makes sense to have new servers. The issues you are talking about are seperate from new server openings.

8. Tricia

Tricia Active Member Staff Member Moderator

9. BlueLightning

BlueLightning Member

Hey question for you Tricia, btw thank you for posting so much! Part of the frustration is no communication and you are doing great things to help with that....so my question is ..i see the server merge...but that doesnt seem to adress the server 1 problem, any idea whats going on with that, maybe planning on merging 1 with the new 2 and 3 later?

10. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

S1 is not bad with activity but no competition. So I have no idea why we not included... S4 and s5 both dead servers and merge are not going to help them to keep activity because most of the people left already...So after that merge, I think even more people about to leave. S6 with Masada and S20 with Xardia dead too.

11. Tricia

Tricia Active Member Staff Member Moderator

Im sorry but no idea ... I hope I could answer your question but haven't heard anything

12. Shaka laka

Shaka laka New Member

I am pretty sure, community is being ignored completely.
    due to fact that we got no responds from them, nor any proof of any action.
    this is going no where, and i am pretty sure they are just waiting it out so that it completely calm down and vanish with this request.
    any other form of action?
    maybe spam it in bugs, or even reply to their emails when we purchase their rubies?
    what do you guys suggest?

13. LEGEND [13628736]

LEGEND [13628736] Member

I thank the devs for at least starting the merger process .

Since merger is not helping all servers concerned and only may be a few, top spenders in all dying servers and semi active servers have stopped recharging, though we know that by opening new servers every 2 days more money than that can be acheived from recharging by all concerned.

I don't think that if players like Xardia or MasadaAri, 2nd and 3rd highest BP holder currently among st all servers leave the game it will be a great advertisement of the game, that too out of frustration due to inactivity in their servers.

14. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

From my gaming experience this one look like this:

1) Open so many new servers to get quick cash
    2) Ignore people in servers who want to enjoy game
    3) People start to leave
    4) Merge not helping due to insufficient amount of people (s4+s5 merge situation)
    5) Close game

S35 Celeste and Hawk [14095793] like this.
  15. mikesettje

mikesettje New Member

I think might be time for me to look for another game. I liked many of the ideas implemented in the game making it some what unique. However when your server isn't active enough to support those functions and some servers are it puts you at such a disadvantage to make it no longer worth the effort.

Even with merges people will continue to leave the game for whatever reasons. Locking functions out from some players on inactive servers and allowing others to benefit from them is the root cause of most of the problems I have with the game. Eliminating insta kill skills from mobs would be a nice start. It may take you longer to kill on an inactive server but knowing that eventually you can will keep you trying. Adding NPC groups of equivalent level could be another option. Knowing that no matter how much I spend or how hard I try I will never ever get 2nd or 3rd group of relics or more upcoming things is frustrating.

16. Caltha

Caltha Active Member

What to expect in merger: We have had a successful merge of s2 and s3. The world seems to have reset and we have had low level bosses for team boss challange. One thing I will suggest for future server merges, let your lower level server mates take #1 in arena while they have a chance. The biggest BP on our newly merged server was not that kind. I had it already so it didn't matter to me personally, but now my server mates can't progress. I think that is a selfish move.
    Great prizes for server boss battles, lots of fun meeting new people. I'm highly satisfied with this merger and hope you all get to enjoy one in the near future.

Kaunas and S35 Celeste like this.
  17. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

S1 is looking forward to merging too... Even if we have the highest activity, people are bored. No competition. We can combine with any server... I would say with s6 and Masa might be the best option.

18. S31 Ginger Snap

S31 Ginger Snap Active Member

lack of competition on s1 is not a good reason for a merger!. if legend is unbeatable on your server merging with another server is not going to change that!

yasemin.demir3 likes this.
  19. s31.Min the Mystic

s31.Min the Mystic New Member

exactly!!! it could be extremely discouraging for lower lvl players that suddenly get merged together. these last few days i've only heard/read about high bp players quitting bc the devs "aren't doing anything". well they merged servers like u wanted, they gave us a fantastic halloween event, but bc they didn't prioritise s1. it's all wrong now? lmao

Ginger Snap likes this.
  20. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

We can merge with any servers it's not a problem. I want to see competition. Now everything the same, every day. Just same routine.