MERGER

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by LEGEND [13628736], Oct 11, 2017.

1. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

Should I give it minimum ten people who left the game four mils +++? We are the one who is paying the money, and I think we have a right to decide what we need it or no. I know that devs or mod don`t like me because I`m straight forward but time to remove pink glasses and listen what we want and why we want this...

2. mikesettje

mikesettje New Member

I am doubtful much will be done. Servers have low populations and less people are joining new servers, so what is done? Added guild mysterious dungeon. thanks for the kick in the sack adding another thing we can't complete as a new feature.

Kaunas, Shaka laka and Celeste like this.
  3. LEGEND [13628736]

LEGEND [13628736] Member

If we don't do anything about merger soon we will lose huge number of players very soon. Lot many players have stopped recharging also. New players from other games or other games have stopped migrating here. This game has started its natural death course if something is not done soon.

4. Izzy Rose

Izzy Rose New Member

I really think we should do a server merge with some of the bigger servers. Thanks

5. Snowbird

Snowbird New Member

Dragon Glory is a money pit... just like all the other online games. It would definitely be a better game to play if there were a few mergers. The players who spend a lot and by a lot I mean several hundred $ every month just to buy stuff to make them stronger should have their thoughts and ideas looked at seriously or they may leave. People come to the game to play and have fun. It was fun at first now on my server 33 barely 5 people show up for Kings Glory and it used to have 10 - 15 or maybe more. It is ridiculous to continue to pay like I do everyday to have fun. Another issue for me is I am 116 now and the Goddess Blessing only goes to level 79....REALLY give us a break and catch up with the players who are active and wanting the enjoyment of the game back! Fix it no more funds from me until I see some improvements, don't expect to see everything fixed overnight, but need to start somewhere. Adding more servers is not the fix we need.

6. Fairy

Fairy New Member

Well thats not a case for example s15 - s16 they have almost same world level and merge from this point would be fine.
    On s16 is regulary low number of ppl for Kings glory and dragon Invasion = 6-8 for kings glory / 3 - 7 for Invasion in evening times :(
    *more even it usualy end up that on Moon side are top players and on Sun side are low players who hardly kill two daemons in second part of Kings Glory.

7. player [22771249]

player [22771249] New Member

S3 Annabelle Layne: Continuing to add servers while the ones you have are dying is beyond the pale! Ridiculous is a word that comes to mind, well... one that's polite anyway. Stop adding new Servers!!!!! I know of at least one merge that can happen right away! Servers 3 and 4. I'm a little biased because I'm on server 3 but we are loosing valuable players and guess what, they aren't going to the new servers that keep opening up. I've lost interest in so many games I've lost count. What keeps me here is the people I've met. I started playing when there were only three servers and server 3 was the newest one. There are so many good players that are leaving because of all the problems. Either fix the problems or this game will be dead in a few short months. These games are meant to make you guys money and if No one is playing you guys make no money. Please, please, please, Help us keep this game going. We love playing and we love the people we're playing with. Don't continue killing this game off. Fix the problems rather than continuing to add new servers.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2017
    Bonnie and Camille like this.
  8. evamb386

evamb386 New Member

I am not one to voice my opinion because I know my opinion probably doesn't matter here. The point is more servers are being added instead of doing something to save the servers from before that are dying slowly. How is that helping the bottom line? The fact that there are a lot of high bp's prove the game is loved but the dev.'s don't seem to care about that which is sad. I am on s12 and we merged with 13 and 14. We are a very strong server with everyone but we are even dying slowly with the lack of daily players. So unless you want this game to die sooner than later you need to get the servers merged. The high bp's can help the lower bp's which is what is happening on our server all guilds will help each other. We enjoy the game fix it so we can keep enjoying. thanks

9. Xardia

Xardia Member

Hello to day s20 5 players inside king. Dont believe it? tomorrow one screenshot! You guys do notting! Yea open new servers=fast money!

You guys only forgett there other side where i can writing abouth 101xp! Dont waith to long and lisning to the players!

Last edited: Oct 23, 2017
    player24148299 and Kaunas like this.
  10. Bonnie

Bonnie Active Member

he gets confused lol

Celeste likes this.
  11. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

Some of the servers have 10-15 active players only, and they cannot complete relics or gd. As I can see a majority of the people agreeing with a merge, so we need an action now.

JOKER [10278784] likes this.
  12. BlueLightning

BlueLightning Member

Letting players migrate to a server of their choice within a range of acceptable BP would be one thing to permanently fix this solution. Maybe be able to transfer every 4-6 months one time. Also that would be a lot easier than say a server merge where there are so many factors to consider.

13. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

Merge should be every five servers, depends on the activity I think... Like now 1-5 should be merged, I think, and this is my suggestion.

Snowbird likes this.
  14. BlueLightning

BlueLightning Member

Yes but your suggestion involves alot of work, where if you let peeps migrate then when server population gets five and under just have to move those. then just close that server

15. bluelightning2004 [23510941]

bluelightning2004 [23510941] New Member

Dear Developers,
    I really want to help you, i want to give you lots of my money, help me to help you, by either letting me migrate to another server, or combine servers....either way, please give me competition with others(since my server s36 is dying) so that i can buy more!!!! Help me by helping you! Thank you for your time and consideration....

JOKER [10278784] and Kaunas like this.
  16. Desty

Desty New Member

I would agree. I don't really have anything else to input just maybe every 3 server if 5 is too much? S6 is like most of the server out there. There is probably anywhere from 7-12 players on at most and that is probably from King Glory. So yea, please see if you can merge soon instead of opening new server every so often.

17. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

in S1 top players, we not recharging anymore :D no point :D just waiting for merge and playing

18. MasadaAri

MasadaAri New Member

I will not recharge a single more dollar until or unless there is a server merger. This is ridiculous. Server 2 is dying a slow death. Not one more cent.

ArcaneIce and Kaunas like this.
  19. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

haha, s63 already open... 2 days before s62 was open

S35 Celeste likes this.
  20. Bonnie

Bonnie Active Member

I dont know if the Devs realise that the top spenders have stop spending ..

S35 Celeste likes this.